Mr Neeraj Garg

I am a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based at King’s College Hospital, London. It is one of the biggest provider of specialised services in England. I was trained in plastic surgery overseas and completed my specialist higher surgical training in General and Breast Oncoplastic Surgery from London Deanery (South East Thames rotation). Pursuing my interest in Breast Oncoplastic Surgery and Breast reconstruction, I did a one-year prestigious international fellowship in Australia where I learnt techniques which complements my experience. I was trained in world renowned hospitals of London and Australia. I further consolidated his experience in Italy, Austria, Spain and Japan. After completing my training, I took substantive post at Ipswich Hospital NHS trust. Having worked for six years, establishing breast oncoplastic services in Suffolk now I moved to King’s. I have extensive experience in the latest techniques in breast cancer surgery such as therapeutic mammoplasty, breast reconstruction using implant and acellular dermal matrix, breast reduction, symmetry surgery, nipple reconstruction and breast augmentation surgery. I believe in putting the patient at ease from the first meeting and follows them through to completion of treatment. My aim is to provide high quality comprehensive breast service. My practice ethos is to achieve optimal oncological clearance of the breast cancer and while ensuring the best possible cosmetic outcome.

19th October 2015
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

My first appointment with Mr Garg was in August 2014, after having been diagnosed with pre cancerous cells (DCIS). After a very short period was booked for surgery. Mr Garg was very much aware that when told of this disease, it can cause many frightening thoughts, but Mr Garg explained the procedure for surgery and the post operative treatment in an easy to understand way and showed great empathy and confidence that the procedure would go well. He also explained the subsequent treatment and possible side effects to put me at ease. I have now had further mammoplasty surgery on my other breast and Mr Garg made a point of being at the hospital when my surgical dressing was removed so that he could check everything was as it should be. I am assured that Mr Garg will continue to offer personal excellent aftercare. Mr Garg should be treasured by The Ipswich Hospital Trust

18th July 2015
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Mr Garg was the complete professional and I had every confidence in him. I would only like to ask him to smile just a little bit more, although I know his is a serious profession, he's just a tad too solemn and might make patients feel more apprehensive. However, I completely understand why he's quite solemn and it would be totally inappropriate for him to be cracking jokes all the time!

24th June 2015
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Following my diagnosis at Ipswich Hospital with breast cancer in Nov 2014, Mr Garg performed a therapeutic mammoplasty on my right breast, removing all the cancerous tissue with clear margins. The result is excellent with minimum scarring. Mr Garg has always taken the time to explain every step of my treatment, and recently when I was suffering some pain he saw me personally to reassure me and diagnosed costochondritis. I found him to be an excellent surgeon, very thorough, who takes great pride in his work and also has a caring bedside manner. Thank you Mr Garg.

13th June 2015
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

The service I received from Mr Garg and his team was extremely good. He took the time to explain what was going to happen the exact nature of the surgery he would perform complete with diagrams to help me understand. The stichting was really neat and is already starting to fade. He was there for the follow up appointments and did not keep me waiting too long. I really appreciate the support that I have received from Mr Garg and the rest of the breast cancer team.

12th June 2015
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

I have been attending the breast clinic for the last four months. During this time I have been very impressed by everyone in the team. All the staff have a highly professional approach to the patient, which is coupled to a compassion and understanding of the concerns and worries associated with my condition. In particular, I would like to thank the surgical teams who performed my operations. I was dealt with in a very understanding and professional way, and in particular I would like to compliment the work of Mr Neeraj Garg and Miss Mortimer for their excellent surgical work and for their subsequent follow-up care.

Short link to review Mr Neeraj Garg: http://iwgc.net/ef4jr