Mr Andreas Prachalias

Written by a patient at King's College Hospital
8th September 2020

Mr Prachalias performed a distal pancreatectomy on me on 1st of September 2020. I seem to be recovering well and would highly recommend this surgeon as he clearly knows what he is doing and has a very approachable manner, which is not very common amongst professionals of his level.

Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital
11th March 2020

On 7th September 2019, Mr Andreas Prachalias operated on me at the London Bridge, Hospital for a planned laparoscopic cholecystectomy. However, my condition turned out to be rather more serious and complicated. As a result, my stay in hospital was prolonged and I was an in-patient for two weeks. Mr Prachalias proved to be very patient answering my many questions and I found him to be most thorough and attentive during my stay in hospital. He is very approachable and has a charming manner. He is technically excellent as a surgeon with the added advantage of being a good and sound doctor, who is clearly passionate about his particular area of medicine. I have since made an excellent recovery and am very grateful to him for his care and expertise. I would recommend him highly.

Written by a patient at King's College Hospital
13th February 2020

I have had three cancer operations in four years. Mr prachalias has removed one of my kidneys and renal gland Gaul bladder did a Ivc reconstruction and finally got rid of my cancers. He has given me extra years of live. He is a fantastic surgeon polite and helpful man,the best their is.

Short link to review Mr Andreas Prachalias: http://iwgc.net/eeui9