London Bridge Hospital

27 Tooley Street, London, England, SE1 2PR Also known as: London Bridge Hospital - The Shard

13th September 2021

A very patient orientated organisation

18th May 2021

Very positive experience at London Bridge Hospital. The team were great and I felt very comfortable and at ease during my procedure there. Thank you!

20th April 2021

I've never been associated with a hospital where orthopedic surgeons merely disclose my reports (MRI, CT Scan) but neglect to inform me the root cause of the condition. It's imperative for the patient to know the best course of action which I did not receive. It was an utter waste of my time, and finally found the reason concerning my painful foot from a straightforward surgeon. His expertise was such that, solely by looking at my foot, instantly recognized the acute damage performed by an earlier surgeon. When I declared my frustration about the two London Bridge specialists, his comment was sub-standard care.

27th February 2021

It beggars belief I'm still left with a painful foot after seeing Mr. Singh. Would be interesting to switch one's agonizing pain to their foot, and see how they fare. Thank heaven there are other surgeons who will aptly take time and care to resolve my painful dilemma. I told my private health insurance about my infuriating experience with said surgeon, and they were in complete agreement upon my going forth with another medical facility unconnected with HCA The Shard.

27th October 2020

My daughter had surgery here and everything went like clockwork. Top treatment - excellent consultant surgeon and anaesthetist- great facilities - rigorous infection control in a pandemic - outstanding hygiene - highly professional and lovely staff - excellent care - superb cuisine - amazing staff in every avenue. Also lovely to have such an international vibe that made us feel even more comfortable.

{{category}} working at London Bridge Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review London Bridge Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4hl