London Bridge Hospital

27 Tooley Street, London, England, SE1 2PR

« 1 2 3 4 »

25th June 2017

Every time I visited this hospital as a patient, it was worry and hassle free. I was always seen within my allocated time and the staff were always courteous and professional when dealing with me. Keep up fhe first class service.

1st May 2017

The hospital is excellent but the doctor lowered our scores

1st May 2017

The Hospital is state of the art. I just felt the doctor really didn't care about me, and was only interested in my money

25th April 2017

I saw Matthew Gee for a second opinion to discuss on going knee issues. The appointment went well and after our discussions I felt hopeful, he said he would write a report to layout a treatment plan. I'm still waiting....I guess paying privately or going via the NHS it's all the same, substandard 3rd world care. Shocked to pay a fortune & get no treatment ... wish they offered a refund policy for poor service.

10th March 2017

I had a SPEC-CT scan 10 Mar 17, 1st floor. I was greeted by miserable, despondent and unwelcoming registration staff at Emblem House. I was then left hanging around to have the actual scan after being instructed to return to the hospital a couple of hours later at a designated time following the radiation injection. I then made a big made big mistake in approaching the reception desk to ask how long it was going to be before I was seen for my scan only to be snapped at by a lady dressed in medical blues (ponytail to the side) who said to me, "You'll just just have to wait" and then rolled her eyes and carried on just sitting there chatting which she was doing the whole time I was in the waiting area. My partner was taken aback but we didn't say anything at the time we just wanted the ordeal over with. If I need treatment again it would be at an alternative hospital not this one.

« 1 2 3 4 »