London Bridge Hospital

27 Tooley Street, London, England, SE1 2PR Also known as: London Bridge Hospital - The Shard

Written by a private patient
20th April 2021

I've never been associated with a hospital where orthopedic surgeons merely disclose my reports (MRI, CT Scan) but neglect to inform me the root cause of the condition. It's imperative for the patient to know the best course of action which I did not receive. It was an utter waste of my time, and finally found the reason concerning my painful foot from a straightforward surgeon. His expertise was such that, solely by looking at my foot, instantly recognized the acute damage performed by an earlier surgeon. When I declared my frustration about the two London Bridge specialists, his comment was sub-standard care.

Safe
Written by a private patient
27th February 2021

It beggars belief I'm still left with a painful foot after seeing Mr. Singh. Would be interesting to switch one's agonizing pain to their foot, and see how they fare. Thank heaven there are other surgeons who will aptly take time and care to resolve my painful dilemma. I told my private health insurance about my infuriating experience with said surgeon, and they were in complete agreement upon my going forth with another medical facility unconnected with HCA The Shard.

27th October 2020

My daughter had surgery here and everything went like clockwork. Top treatment - excellent consultant surgeon and anaesthetist- great facilities - rigorous infection control in a pandemic - outstanding hygiene - highly professional and lovely staff - excellent care - superb cuisine - amazing staff in every avenue. Also lovely to have such an international vibe that made us feel even more comfortable.

23rd September 2020

As no visitors were allowed at the hospital I was totally reliant on the staff to not only care for me but to care about me . They were all amazing ... from ICU after the operation to the nurses who took care of me once I returned to my room I wanted or needed for nothing ... thank you all so much.

3rd August 2020

During my stay at the London Bridge Hospital all the staff I came into contact with were very professional and helpful, I was very well looked after.

29th June 2020

Fantastic care from every member of the team, thank you!

13th May 2020

My mum has been referred to this hospital for an operation. She was given a room which was cleaned. The toilet hasn’t been checked and has been used and not flushed and there is no hot water in her room. She is utterly appalled and I am too. Not the way any patient should be treated.

{{category}} working at London Bridge Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review London Bridge Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4hl