Add your review of Mr Neeraj Garg

Ipswich Hospital
General surgery

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.

Mr Neeraj Garg

48 reviews

I am a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon at Ipswich Hospital, Ipswich. I did my higher surgical training in General Surgery with special interest in Breast Oncoplasitc Surgery from London deanery. I worked in prestigious hospitals like St Thomas and Guys Hospital, London; Kings College Hospital, London and Royal Surrey County Hospital Guilford. Pursuing my interest in Breast Oncoplastic Surgery and Breast reconstruction, I did one year international fellowship in Australia. I believes in putting the patient at ease from the first meeting and follows them through the completion of treatment. My aim is to provide high quality comprehensive breast service to achieve optimal oncological clearance of the breast cancer and while ensuring the best possible cosmetic outcome. My practice covers the diagnosis and surgical treatment of symptomatic (benign and malignant) and screen-detected breast cancer including oncoplastic techniques and breast reconstruction. I have special interest in intraoperative radiotherapy for breast cancer patients.

Works at