Add your review of Mr Neeraj Garg

General surgery

How old are you?

Do you have any of the following long-standing conditions?

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Mr Neeraj Garg

58 reviews

I am a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based at King’s College Hospital, London. It is one of the biggest provider of specialised services in England. I was trained in plastic surgery overseas and completed my specialist higher surgical training in General and Breast Oncoplastic Surgery from London Deanery (South East Thames rotation). Pursuing my interest in Breast Oncoplastic Surgery and Breast reconstruction, I did a one-year prestigious international fellowship in Australia where I learnt techniques which complements my experience. I was trained in world renowned hospitals of London and Australia. I further consolidated his experience in Italy, Austria, Spain and Japan. After completing my training, I took substantive post at Ipswich Hospital NHS trust. Having worked for six years, establishing breast oncoplastic services in Suffolk now I moved to King’s. I have extensive experience in the latest techniques in breast cancer surgery such as therapeutic mammoplasty, breast reconstruction using implant and acellular dermal matrix, breast reduction, symmetry surgery, nipple reconstruction and breast augmentation surgery. I believe in putting the patient at ease from the first meeting and follows them through to completion of treatment. My aim is to provide high quality comprehensive breast service. My practice ethos is to achieve optimal oncological clearance of the breast cancer and while ensuring the best possible cosmetic outcome.

Specialties