mr-neeraj-garg

Written by a private patient at King's College Hospital
5th March 2021

I have complete confidence in Mr Garg’s competence. My scars from a lumpectomy and removal of a lymph node from breast are very tidy and inconspicuous. He has a professional, calm and reassuring manner. He has always been very straightforward and clear when answering my questions. Anyone needing surgery would be fortunate to have Mr Garg as their surgeon.

Written by a private patient at BMI The Blackheath Hospital
27th February 2021

Gave very clear information and very friendly

Written by a private patient at The Harley Street Clinic
17th February 2021

Mr Garg is a great surgeon, very pleased with the neat mastectomy he performed. Always approachable and professional.

Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic
18th January 2021

Dr Garg has been following me since my breast cancer diagnosis and I am so thankful for his knowledge, his professionalism, his wonderful explanations while taking into consideration the human aspect of a cancer diagnose for the patient. Dr Garg always answers all my questions and listens to my concerns. The patient's follow-up is also very professional and reactive.

Written by a patient at King's College Hospital
26th November 2020

Dear Sir/Madam: I am a very blessed and very fortunate Colombian lady, who Happens to be one of Mr Garg’s patients ; on 05/12/2018, Mr. Garg , Miss Manish , and their NHS team operated on me, in King College Hospital in London. Mr Garg , Miss Manish and their doctors , did excise a level 0/1 cancerous tumour in my right Breast . The operation was a success, I am still alive, doing well and I am a witness of how excellent and proper Mr. Garg and his medical team are! May God continue to guide and protect them , so they can be here for us , specially when we get attacked by disease and bad help!i trust them all with my life. Mr Garg is a lovely, polite and very humble “Human Being”! An excellent surgeon too! Yours sincerely, Maria Suárez

I am a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based at King’s College Hospital, London. It is one of the biggest provider of specialised services in England. I was trained in plastic surgery overseas and completed my specialist higher surgical training in General and Breast Oncoplastic Surgery from London Deanery (South East Thames rotation). Pursuing my interest in Breast Oncoplastic Surgery and Breast reconstruction, I did a one-year prestigious international fellowship in Australia where I learnt techniques which complements my experience. I was trained in world renowned hospitals of London and Australia. I further consolidated his experience in Italy, Austria, Spain and Japan. After completing my training, I took substantive post at Ipswich Hospital NHS trust. Having worked for six years, establishing breast oncoplastic services in Suffolk now I moved to King’s. I have extensive experience in the latest techniques in breast cancer surgery such as therapeutic mammoplasty, breast reconstruction using implant and acellular dermal matrix, breast reduction, symmetry surgery, nipple reconstruction and breast augmentation surgery. I believe in putting the patient at ease from the first meeting and follows them through to completion of treatment. My aim is to provide high quality comprehensive breast service. My practice ethos is to achieve optimal oncological clearance of the breast cancer and while ensuring the best possible cosmetic outcome.

Short link to review Mr Neeraj Garg: http://iwgc.net/ef4jr