mr-neeraj-garg

Written by a NHS patient at King's College Hospital
31st August 2021

Mr Garg welcomed my wife Yasmin and me as her carer/husband & Retired NHS GP. We both had immediate confidence that Mr Garg would be the best Surgeon to take care. She is extremely nervous & scared of GA. Also is registered severe vision disability. She overcame severe complications 2 yrs post GA. Mr Garg along with his team were extremely attentively listening, observing & soothing my wife’s understandable anxiety. Prior to her day of Surgery she was really panicking to avoid GA & go instead for Local Anaesthetic. Dr Wudyani Consultant Anaesthetist and Mr Garg just before surgery were miraculously able to get her consent. All the Nursing Staff involved were also extremely supportive to allow Yasmin make her decision. She has thin veins so Dr Wudyani had to kneel down to venipuncture . He did this successfully involving my wife of the process. Operation was successful with help of asst-surgeon Mr Kulli. Post operatively the Surgical Nursing staff, Mr Wudyani and Mr Garg informed of successful completion which I truly appreciated & humbled. We then saw Dr Lim, consultant Oncologist who organised radiotherapy at Guys Hospital. We had excellent care at New Cancer Center. Mr Garg works as an excellent team leader: this was echoed by Dr Ali Server (Radiologist), Ms Katrina, Radiographic, Nursing (esp Joanna & Kathryn) all ancillary staff. Finally the whole process just took 12 weeks from diagnosis to operation, radiotherapy and chemotherapy. My wife and myself have no words to express our gratitude to Kings College Hospital & NHS to have exemplary care. As a nation we should all strive for NHS unfortunately minor complaints need to be processed without so much publicity.

Written by a private patient at BMI The Blackheath Hospital
25th May 2021

Met with Mr Garg after being diagnosed with breast cancer late 2020. I had a lumpectomy and lymph node axillary clearance in April 2021. I had so many questions before and after surgery and Mr Garg was always available to answer all my questions. He is very professional and really understood me! If you want a true caring surgeon that will go all the way with you making sure that everything goes well... Mr Garg would be the one on top of the list.

Written by a private patient at King's College Hospital
5th March 2021

I have complete confidence in Mr Garg’s competence. My scars from a lumpectomy and removal of a lymph node from breast are very tidy and inconspicuous. He has a professional, calm and reassuring manner. He has always been very straightforward and clear when answering my questions. Anyone needing surgery would be fortunate to have Mr Garg as their surgeon.

Written by a private patient at BMI The Blackheath Hospital
27th February 2021

Gave very clear information and very friendly

Written by a private patient at The Harley Street Clinic
17th February 2021

Mr Garg is a great surgeon, very pleased with the neat mastectomy he performed. Always approachable and professional.

I am a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based at King’s College Hospital, London. It is one of the biggest provider of specialised services in England. I was trained in plastic surgery overseas and completed my specialist higher surgical training in General and Breast Oncoplastic Surgery from London Deanery (South East Thames rotation). Pursuing my interest in Breast Oncoplastic Surgery and Breast reconstruction, I did a one-year prestigious international fellowship in Australia where I learnt techniques which complements my experience. I was trained in world renowned hospitals of London and Australia. I further consolidated his experience in Italy, Austria, Spain and Japan. After completing my training, I took substantive post at Ipswich Hospital NHS trust. Having worked for six years, establishing breast oncoplastic services in Suffolk now I moved to King’s. I have extensive experience in the latest techniques in breast cancer surgery such as therapeutic mammoplasty, breast reconstruction using implant and acellular dermal matrix, breast reduction, symmetry surgery, nipple reconstruction and breast augmentation surgery. I believe in putting the patient at ease from the first meeting and follows them through to completion of treatment. My aim is to provide high quality comprehensive breast service. My practice ethos is to achieve optimal oncological clearance of the breast cancer and while ensuring the best possible cosmetic outcome.

Short link to review Mr Neeraj Garg: http://iwgc.net/ef4jr