Mr Neeraj Garg

I am a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based at King’s College Hospital, London. It is one of the biggest provider of specialised services in England. I was trained in plastic surgery overseas and completed my specialist higher surgical training in General and Breast Oncoplastic Surgery from London Deanery (South East Thames rotation). Pursuing my interest in Breast Oncoplastic Surgery and Breast reconstruction, I did a one-year prestigious international fellowship in Australia where I learnt techniques which complements my experience. I was trained in world renowned hospitals of London and Australia. I further consolidated his experience in Italy, Austria, Spain and Japan. After completing my training, I took substantive post at Ipswich Hospital NHS trust. Having worked for six years, establishing breast oncoplastic services in Suffolk now I moved to King’s. I have extensive experience in the latest techniques in breast cancer surgery such as therapeutic mammoplasty, breast reconstruction using implant and acellular dermal matrix, breast reduction, symmetry surgery, nipple reconstruction and breast augmentation surgery. I believe in putting the patient at ease from the first meeting and follows them through to completion of treatment. My aim is to provide high quality comprehensive breast service. My practice ethos is to achieve optimal oncological clearance of the breast cancer and while ensuring the best possible cosmetic outcome.

16th April 2018
Written by a patient at King's College Hospital

I am very pleased with the care Mr Neeraj Garg has given me at King's College Hospital. He did a very neat lumpectomy that has healed well. In consultations Mr Garg has been both empathetic and reassuring at this difficult time. He has a warm manner and I have every confidence in the service he provides.

20th November 2017
Written by a member of staff at King's College Hospital

Dr Garg is an outstanding colleague, he is always approachable and always willing to discuss patient problems and willing to help. He is an active member of multi-disciplinary team and will do his best to assist the team.

4th September 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Ipswich

I went to see Mr Garg in a state of high anxiety having recently been seen in an NHS clinic by a very alarming and confusing Registrar who was giving me very mixed messages about my condition. Mr Garg explained clearly my situation, simply and sympathetically and I felt hugely reassured by him and confident that he would make the right decisions for me. I was able to liaise with his secretary and was seen and treated very quickly. I was very comfortable post operatively and the wound site is healing brilliantly.

14th July 2017
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Following a lumpectomy last year I felt that the difference in size between my breasts (2 cup sizes) was really noticeable. Mr Garg was very understanding and performed a Reduction Mammoplasty 6 weeks ago for symmetry. He has shown great care, has a very reassuring manner, but most of all produced results that have made me very happy.

2nd June 2017
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Dr Garg, was extremely helpful and caring, he was very through in his explanation of the procedure. My surgery went well and aftercare including follow up appointments have been very good.

Short link to review Mr Neeraj Garg: http://iwgc.net/ef4jr