Mr Neeraj Garg

I am a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon at Ipswich Hospital, Ipswich. I did my higher surgical training in General Surgery with special interest in Breast Oncoplasitc Surgery from London deanery. I worked in prestigious hospitals like St Thomas and Guys Hospital, London; Kings College Hospital, London and Royal Surrey County Hospital Guilford. Pursuing my interest in Breast Oncoplastic Surgery and Breast reconstruction, I did one year international fellowship in Australia. I believes in putting the patient at ease from the first meeting and follows them through the completion of treatment. My aim is to provide high quality comprehensive breast service to achieve optimal oncological clearance of the breast cancer and while ensuring the best possible cosmetic outcome. My practice covers the diagnosis and surgical treatment of symptomatic (benign and malignant) and screen-detected breast cancer including oncoplastic techniques and breast reconstruction. I have special interest in intraoperative radiotherapy for breast cancer patients.

2nd June 2017
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Dr Garg, was extremely helpful and caring, he was very through in his explanation of the procedure. My surgery went well and aftercare including follow up appointments have been very good.

15th February 2017
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

I have just had my 5 year anniversary consultation with Mr Garg. For all good reasons, hopefully the last time I see him. Mr Garg performed my breast operation for DCIS 5 years ago. For my initial diagnosis I saw someone else but just prior to going into theatre for my operation I met Mr Garg, who explained what was about to happen. He was very kind and understanding as I was a nervous wreck at the time. The operation went well and I have a very neat scar which can hardly been seen. I am very happy with the outcome. At this last consultation Mr Garg was again very kind and helpful and answered all my questions. He explained to me about my future risks and what I should do if I am concerned at any time in the future. I would thoroughly recommend him. Thank you for everything.

3rd February 2017
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

i have just had treatment for breat cancer and have had my op . will be starting my hormon treatment and radio theropy soon , the op went well and i am pleased with my surgeon at this time i am happy with all that i have had done and the way staff that have treated me.

21st January 2017
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

my visit to Ipswich hospital was a good experience gave me confidence for the future.

21st January 2017
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Mr Garg was sympathetic, understanding and explained the procedures fully and clearly. He answered all my questions satisfactorily regarding future treatment. He also provided excellent post- operative reconstruction

Short link to review Mr Neeraj Garg: http://iwgc.net/ef4jr