The Harley Street Clinic

35 Weymouth Street, London, England, W1G 8BJ

25th June 2017

Wonderful care by the team at the hospital , very caring and attentive. Very empathic and kind and my operation and allowed me to go slowly and take my time in my recovery after nose surgery. A very comfortable space to relax and all the team I experienced made me feel calm and reassured that I was in a safe place. Would definitely go back in the future should I need to.

17th June 2017

Excellent derm who knows her stuff! Seen and diagnosed within minutes she really knows what she's talking about even diagnosed my husband without charging a fee. Very friendly and welcoming doctor! Plus she has a PhD in acne!!

8th January 2017

Like all hospitals there were good and bad staff. The were very poor in passing info to consultants. When I left they were the emergency connection through to the doctor. I called with a serious emergency which they did not pass on. the doctor never received. Medication was late. Missed doses of antibiotic for life threatening infections. they lied about giving it. This happened a number of times. Very occastionally as low ranking member of staff took responsibility and looked after me and dealt with this. Nursing was appalling, and they lies to the doctor about changing of dressing and treatment was unbelievable. My doctor could see from the condition of the dressings that they had not been changed. The catering staff tried hard, but not well trained and made mistakes. I have serious allergies and they has never heard of alternative foods, and did not really understand gluten free and its implications. You would not expect this in a hospital. All together I would give it 0 star rating for all these faults. It is the sort of hospital you go into you can expect to come out dead.

12th August 2016

Very helpful staff giving expert care, and speedily.

6th July 2016

It is an extraordinary, complex building but the quality of staff and consequently the level of care was extremely good.