The Harley Street Clinic

35 Weymouth Street, London, England, W1G 8BJ

15th September 2017

Dr Shuja Chaudhury of Harley street healthcare took a lot of time to create an amazing hairline. I must have asked to repeat the outline of the hairline many times but Dr shuja was really patient! In the end the hair transplant went really well and the new transplanted hair grew much faster than expected. If you are thinking about getting a hair transplant done I would highly reccomend Harley street healthcare!!

23rd August 2017

Harley Street Healthcare at 22 Harley street is a great hair transplant clinic, they also specialise in dermatology which is an added bonus if you've got a scalp condition aswell as hair loss. I was recommended them by a friend. The doctor I met there said most of the patients that come to Harley street healthcare are all recommendations so I took the trip there myself. I have to say excellent first impressions, and I even got to see a hair transplant surgery live in front of me at 22 Harley street before making any decisions. Dr Shuja Chaudhry and Kevin Quest were very helpful and informative, they seem to have ample knowledge about hair transplants as they've been doing this for many years. I highly recommend this clinic, they seem to have amazing ratings every where.

23rd August 2017

Harley street healthcare is an excellent hair loss and dermatology clinic! Highly recommend these guys

25th June 2017

Wonderful care by the team at the hospital , very caring and attentive. Very empathic and kind and my operation and allowed me to go slowly and take my time in my recovery after nose surgery. A very comfortable space to relax and all the team I experienced made me feel calm and reassured that I was in a safe place. Would definitely go back in the future should I need to.

17th June 2017

Excellent derm who knows her stuff! Seen and diagnosed within minutes she really knows what she's talking about even diagnosed my husband without charging a fee. Very friendly and welcoming doctor! Plus she has a PhD in acne!!