The Harley Street Clinic

35 Weymouth Street, London, England, W1G 8BJ

23rd August 2017

Harley Street Healthcare at 22 Harley street is a great hair transplant clinic, they also specialise in dermatology which is an added bonus if you've got a scalp condition aswell as hair loss. I was recommended them by a friend. The doctor I met there said most of the patients that come to Harley street healthcare are all recommendations so I took the trip there myself. I have to say excellent first impressions, and I even got to see a hair transplant surgery live in front of me at 22 Harley street before making any decisions. Dr Shuja Chaudhry and Kevin Quest were very helpful and informative, they seem to have ample knowledge about hair transplants as they've been doing this for many years. I highly recommend this clinic, they seem to have amazing ratings every where.

23rd August 2017

Harley street healthcare is an excellent hair loss and dermatology clinic! Highly recommend these guys

25th June 2017

Wonderful care by the team at the hospital , very caring and attentive. Very empathic and kind and my operation and allowed me to go slowly and take my time in my recovery after nose surgery. A very comfortable space to relax and all the team I experienced made me feel calm and reassured that I was in a safe place. Would definitely go back in the future should I need to.

17th June 2017

Excellent derm who knows her stuff! Seen and diagnosed within minutes she really knows what she's talking about even diagnosed my husband without charging a fee. Very friendly and welcoming doctor! Plus she has a PhD in acne!!

8th January 2017

Like all hospitals there were good and bad staff. The were very poor in passing info to consultants. When I left they were the emergency connection through to the doctor. I called with a serious emergency which they did not pass on. the doctor never received. Medication was late. Missed doses of antibiotic for life threatening infections. they lied about giving it. This happened a number of times. Very occastionally as low ranking member of staff took responsibility and looked after me and dealt with this. Nursing was appalling, and they lies to the doctor about changing of dressing and treatment was unbelievable. My doctor could see from the condition of the dressings that they had not been changed. The catering staff tried hard, but not well trained and made mistakes. I have serious allergies and they has never heard of alternative foods, and did not really understand gluten free and its implications. You would not expect this in a hospital. All together I would give it 0 star rating for all these faults. It is the sort of hospital you go into you can expect to come out dead.