The Harley Street Clinic

35 Weymouth Street, London, England, W1G 8BJ

9th May 2018

Very poor service generally Would avoid if at all possible Far too expensive for what you receive No proper accountability

9th May 2018

I found the clinic admin was awful Nursing staff ok Doctors ok They will try and overcharge

29th November 2017

We were thankful we had Bupa cover via our employment in order to access this care so quickly!

15th September 2017

Dr Shuja Chaudhury of Harley street healthcare took a lot of time to create an amazing hairline. I must have asked to repeat the outline of the hairline many times but Dr shuja was really patient! In the end the hair transplant went really well and the new transplanted hair grew much faster than expected. If you are thinking about getting a hair transplant done I would highly reccomend Harley street healthcare!!

23rd August 2017

Harley Street Healthcare at 22 Harley street is a great hair transplant clinic, they also specialise in dermatology which is an added bonus if you've got a scalp condition aswell as hair loss. I was recommended them by a friend. The doctor I met there said most of the patients that come to Harley street healthcare are all recommendations so I took the trip there myself. I have to say excellent first impressions, and I even got to see a hair transplant surgery live in front of me at 22 Harley street before making any decisions. Dr Shuja Chaudhry and Kevin Quest were very helpful and informative, they seem to have ample knowledge about hair transplants as they've been doing this for many years. I highly recommend this clinic, they seem to have amazing ratings every where.