Mr Neeraj Garg

I am a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based at King’s College Hospital, London. It is one of the biggest provider of specialised services in England. I was trained in plastic surgery overseas and completed my specialist higher surgical training in General and Breast Oncoplastic Surgery from London Deanery (South East Thames rotation). Pursuing my interest in Breast Oncoplastic Surgery and Breast reconstruction, I did a one-year prestigious international fellowship in Australia where I learnt techniques which complements my experience. I was trained in world renowned hospitals of London and Australia. I further consolidated his experience in Italy, Austria, Spain and Japan. After completing my training, I took substantive post at Ipswich Hospital NHS trust. Having worked for six years, establishing breast oncoplastic services in Suffolk now I moved to King’s. I have extensive experience in the latest techniques in breast cancer surgery such as therapeutic mammoplasty, breast reconstruction using implant and acellular dermal matrix, breast reduction, symmetry surgery, nipple reconstruction and breast augmentation surgery. I believe in putting the patient at ease from the first meeting and follows them through to completion of treatment. My aim is to provide high quality comprehensive breast service. My practice ethos is to achieve optimal oncological clearance of the breast cancer and while ensuring the best possible cosmetic outcome.

3rd February 2017
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

i have just had treatment for breat cancer and have had my op . will be starting my hormon treatment and radio theropy soon , the op went well and i am pleased with my surgeon at this time i am happy with all that i have had done and the way staff that have treated me.

21st January 2017
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

my visit to Ipswich hospital was a good experience gave me confidence for the future.

21st January 2017
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Mr Garg was sympathetic, understanding and explained the procedures fully and clearly. He answered all my questions satisfactorily regarding future treatment. He also provided excellent post- operative reconstruction

9th December 2016
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Right from our initial meeting when Mr Garg told me I had calcification in my left breast, I felt reassured that he would do his best by me. I had a biopsy which confirmed the diagnosis and then everything moved so quickly to resolve the problem. It has all happened in a few weeks and I have had surgery removing what turned out to be a grade 2 tumor, and breast reconstruction on both sides. This was Mr Garg's suggestion because I was 'well endowed' and if only one side was done I would look unbalanced. My confidence in Mr Garg has helped me through this experience and I would encourage anyone to have that same confidence. He treats you as an individual not just a number and his manner is always comforting. I cannot sing his praises enough. He has a great team working with him and I hope he stays at Ipswich Hospital for a long time to help other women in my situation. I feel everything has worked well in my case and at no stage did I think it could have been better. Finally I would like to say thank you, I feel I have had a very lucky escape.

13th July 2016
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

From the very beginning after my recall after the first Mammogram, I feel I received excellent care from the whole breast care team. From the: numerous nurses, radiologists and breast surgeons, including Helen Sheeran, Dr Froud, Miss Mortimer and Mr Garg. Even at the clinics, where the waits could be quite lengthy; the staff were friendly and supportive. However one thing I would like to suggest is that after the surgery and at the follow up results appointment, you actually see the surgeon who performed the operation; so you can actually address any queries or questions about your results, to the person who did the operation.

Short link to review Mr Neeraj Garg: http://iwgc.net/ef4jr