Mr Neeraj Garg

I am a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based at King’s College Hospital, London. It is one of the biggest provider of specialised services in England. I was trained in plastic surgery overseas and completed my specialist higher surgical training in General and Breast Oncoplastic Surgery from London Deanery (South East Thames rotation). Pursuing my interest in Breast Oncoplastic Surgery and Breast reconstruction, I did a one-year prestigious international fellowship in Australia where I learnt techniques which complements my experience. I was trained in world renowned hospitals of London and Australia. I further consolidated his experience in Italy, Austria, Spain and Japan. After completing my training, I took substantive post at Ipswich Hospital NHS trust. Having worked for six years, establishing breast oncoplastic services in Suffolk now I moved to King’s. I have extensive experience in the latest techniques in breast cancer surgery such as therapeutic mammoplasty, breast reconstruction using implant and acellular dermal matrix, breast reduction, symmetry surgery, nipple reconstruction and breast augmentation surgery. I believe in putting the patient at ease from the first meeting and follows them through to completion of treatment. My aim is to provide high quality comprehensive breast service. My practice ethos is to achieve optimal oncological clearance of the breast cancer and while ensuring the best possible cosmetic outcome.

14th July 2017
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Following a lumpectomy last year I felt that the difference in size between my breasts (2 cup sizes) was really noticeable. Mr Garg was very understanding and performed a Reduction Mammoplasty 6 weeks ago for symmetry. He has shown great care, has a very reassuring manner, but most of all produced results that have made me very happy.

2nd June 2017
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Dr Garg, was extremely helpful and caring, he was very through in his explanation of the procedure. My surgery went well and aftercare including follow up appointments have been very good.

15th February 2017
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

I have just had my 5 year anniversary consultation with Mr Garg. For all good reasons, hopefully the last time I see him. Mr Garg performed my breast operation for DCIS 5 years ago. For my initial diagnosis I saw someone else but just prior to going into theatre for my operation I met Mr Garg, who explained what was about to happen. He was very kind and understanding as I was a nervous wreck at the time. The operation went well and I have a very neat scar which can hardly been seen. I am very happy with the outcome. At this last consultation Mr Garg was again very kind and helpful and answered all my questions. He explained to me about my future risks and what I should do if I am concerned at any time in the future. I would thoroughly recommend him. Thank you for everything.

3rd February 2017
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

i have just had treatment for breat cancer and have had my op . will be starting my hormon treatment and radio theropy soon , the op went well and i am pleased with my surgeon at this time i am happy with all that i have had done and the way staff that have treated me.

21st January 2017
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

my visit to Ipswich hospital was a good experience gave me confidence for the future.

Short link to review Mr Neeraj Garg: http://iwgc.net/ef4jr