Mr Neeraj Garg

I am a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based at King’s College Hospital, London. It is one of the biggest provider of specialised services in England. I was trained in plastic surgery overseas and completed my specialist higher surgical training in General and Breast Oncoplastic Surgery from London Deanery (South East Thames rotation). Pursuing my interest in Breast Oncoplastic Surgery and Breast reconstruction, I did a one-year prestigious international fellowship in Australia where I learnt techniques which complements my experience. I was trained in world renowned hospitals of London and Australia. I further consolidated his experience in Italy, Austria, Spain and Japan. After completing my training, I took substantive post at Ipswich Hospital NHS trust. Having worked for six years, establishing breast oncoplastic services in Suffolk now I moved to King’s. I have extensive experience in the latest techniques in breast cancer surgery such as therapeutic mammoplasty, breast reconstruction using implant and acellular dermal matrix, breast reduction, symmetry surgery, nipple reconstruction and breast augmentation surgery. I believe in putting the patient at ease from the first meeting and follows them through to completion of treatment. My aim is to provide high quality comprehensive breast service. My practice ethos is to achieve optimal oncological clearance of the breast cancer and while ensuring the best possible cosmetic outcome.

14th June 2014
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

I cannot epress my thanks enough to Mr Garg and all the staff throughout my treatment for their understanding and compassion, they were brilliant!

12th June 2014
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

I was recalled from a routine Breast Screening which lead to a diagnosis of a DCIS (Ductal Carcinoma insitu) of the right Breast. Mr Garg was my appointed Consultant Surgeon. During my initial consultation with him he discussed with sensitivity and clarity what my diagnosis meant and what treatment would be needed. I left that initial consultation feeling positive and in capable hands, having had all my questions and concerns answered. On the day of my surgery, which was only a matter of 2 weeks from diagnosis, Mr Garg and his registrar came to see me both before and after my surgery. He reconfirmed what he would be doing and assured me that every effort would be taken to achieve a good cosmetic appearance. Mr Garg was able to perform a Wire Guided Wide Local Excision and Sentinel Node Biopsy through one incision, which I was really pleased about. My recovery was good, I had minimal discomfort post-operatively and was soon back to work. My treatment plan has included a course of Radiotherapy which I so far have been able to attend whilst still being able to return to work. I found Mr Gargs' approach to my situation both sensitive and professional. He treated me with dignity and respect and I would definately recommend him to anyone else facing such a diagnosis and subsequent treatment. A BIG thanks to him and his Team.

6th May 2014
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

I have received wonderful care from the whole team.

Short link to review Mr Neeraj Garg: http://iwgc.net/ef4jr