Ipswich Hospital

Heath Road, Ipswich, England, IP4 5PD

1st December 2018

Fantastic experience

19th October 2018

Excellent care from wonderful staff.

11th June 2018

became my second home, was a couple of horrible staff but mostly nice ones. the food was ok for hospital food but need more chips. trolley needs to be healthier and ice should be on tap.

2nd June 2018

Staff at the Heart centre were absolutely delightful. They were considerate, friendly and fully committed to my well being. Their attitude was so calming that I did to feel anxious. The team worked like clockwork. There was a machine hiccup in the middle of this very serious procedure. All team members remained calm, exuding a sense of control and confidence. Everyone was polite and just brilliant. Thank you all, you were great. Senior and staff nurses controlled everything so smoothly that everything worked like clock-work.

9th December 2016

This was not not my first experience of surgery at Ipswich Hospital. Each time I have been treated with respect and shown great care. I cannot fault the treatment I have received and the staff have always been attentive and caring. My stays have been short except for 24 years ago when I had an hysterectomy involving a 10 day stay. This experience was positive and I felt that every attention to detail was carried out to make my stay comfortable. I always give encouraging comments to anyone who will be attending the Hospital as I can speak from experience. I wish the Hospital every success in the future.

{{category}} working at Ipswich Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Ipswich Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4dp