Ipswich Hospital

Heath Road, Ipswich, England, IP4 5PD

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

9th December 2016

This was not not my first experience of surgery at Ipswich Hospital. Each time I have been treated with respect and shown great care. I cannot fault the treatment I have received and the staff have always been attentive and caring. My stays have been short except for 24 years ago when I had an hysterectomy involving a 10 day stay. This experience was positive and I felt that every attention to detail was carried out to make my stay comfortable. I always give encouraging comments to anyone who will be attending the Hospital as I can speak from experience. I wish the Hospital every success in the future.

19th June 2016

the breast care service from GP referral to breast screening to surgery and treatment was excellent. The aftercare for patients is also very good. Im glad that i receive these very good service especially that me and my husband also work in this hospital. In a way it refelects the kind of care and compassion that we ourselves give to our patient. I would like for this kind of care and compassion to be extended to the wards, to our patients who are suffering with their illness and unable to resume their ADLS.We need more staff to be able to provide and care for our patientsts in the ward to be able to meet as much as possible their needs and create a positive atmosphere for them.

16th May 2016

Letter sent for appointment in new oncology unit before it was open! Had long walk to Maternity block. I found the MRI distressing because it was a week after the diagnosis and I knew it would show how far it had spread. I had not realised how noisy it was. The staff were great and saw that I had a cup of tea afterwards and found somewhere for me to wait until I calmed down, not easy as builders were in and they apologised for the screen in the corridor. The radiographer who put the line in was really good because I had not wanted anyone with me discussing it and it would have helped to have a son but possible only for surgery. She said, "Well, just someone to take you for a piece of cake afterwards".

13th June 2015

The NHS gets a lot of bad press but I feel that the breast cancer unit at Ipswich hospital is fantastic.

1st June 2015

Breast Care Dept - Excellent- 10/10 SAU - Staff very good - over worked - lack time to really talk to patients to explain what is going on! Spent 9 hours in SAU recently, Bank holiday Saturday , only to be sent home with no treatment - told to refer to Breast Care Clinic the following week - where the problem was solved in matter of minutes!! Blood test taken, Cannula inserted - not used! removed just before going home! Very sad as my previous experience at Ipswich Hospital had been excellent.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »