Mr Behrad Elmiyeh

Consultant Adult & Paediatric ENT and Nasal Plastic Surgeon Mr Elmiyeh graduated from London University in 1998. He had a broad training in various surgical specialties such as plastic surgery. He underwent higher surgical ENT training in a number of prestigious surgical centres in London including the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and Royal Brompton Hospital. Mr Elmiyeh undertook a year of Fellowship in advance nasal and sinus surgery and clinical research at the Flinders Hospital, a centre of excellence and the first Medical school in Australia. Mr Elmiyeh offers expertise in all aspects of General Ear, Nose and Throat conditions. He has dedicated adult and paediatric clinics in his NHS practice. His private practice is the Clementine Churchill Hosital and BMI Syon clinic. He has specific interests in dealing with all aspects of nose problems including nasal allergy, breathing difficulty, sinus problems, cosmetic deformities of the nose and snoring. He also has a strong interest in teaching and training specialist trainee and also junior doctors. He is a faculty member and invited speaker of several ENT/ Head & Neck Surgical Courses.

13th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

To Behrad Elmiyeh and future patients. I am very appreciate to Dr.Behrad Elmiyeh since than in less than 24h Mr .Behrad Elmiyeh we're able to gave to me an answer which my GP were unable to help me. I am very appreciate also now I will be able to carry on my live with a solution. Furthermore,thanks to this Dr.Behrad Elmiyeh I am able to improve the quality of my life. Thank you very much.

6th March 2018
Written by a carer at Central Middlesex Hospital

Fantastic doctor, great listener and was brilliant with the care of my 3 year old son. Very experienced and i would recommend him to anyone who is having ENT problems

19th February 2018
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

Dr was excellent in every aspect. Really explained all so nicely. Thank you Doctor. God bless.

10th February 2018
Written by a carer at Central Middlesex Hospital

EXcellent communication skills. Extremely friendly and concerned to ensure that his patient understood the way in which referals are handled and what procedures will take place.

8th February 2018

I would like to share our experience about Mr Behrad Elmiyeh. What is great about this doctor is that he is a wonderful and a caring individual. A total down to earth man with a great sense of humour. For two weeks we were waiting for an ENT, specialist to see, my 4 years old daughter in the Urgent Care at the Northwick Park Hospital, with no idea of any time in the near future, as she had put a bead into her left ear. She was in so much discomfort and distress. I was lucky to have found about this wonderful ENT, Specialist, and as we approached him, on the same day, he waited longer than his normal surgery hours to accommodate and see my daughter. During our meeting, Mr. Behrad Elmiyeh, was professional, informative, approachable and compassionate. following our enquiry and on the same day, within an hour, he performed his micro suction and other methods required to take the bead out of my daughter’s ear. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have had the skill, expertise and experience of Mr. Behrad Elmiyeh through this difficult time. We could not be happier with the outcome. Mr, Behrad Elmiyeh was instrumental in providing to a personal circumstance that required prompt attention at the earliest possible opportunity for which our family are immensely grateful. My experience with Mr. Behrad Elmiyeh was totally positive. I have full confidence in Mr. Elmiyeh, and recommend him without reservation, for his Knowledge and proficiency as an ENT Surgeon.

Nearest Otolaryngologists