Mr Behrad Elmiyeh

Consultant ENT and Nasal Plastic Surgeon Mr Elmiyeh graduated from London University in 1998. He had a broad training in various surgical specialties such as plastic surgery. He underwent higher surgical ENT training in a number of prestigious surgical centres in London including the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and Royal Brompton Hospital. Mr Elmiyeh undertook a year of Fellowship in advance nasal and sinus surgery and clinical research at the Flinders Hospital, a centre of excellence and the first Medical school in Australia. Mr Elmiyeh offers expertise in all aspects of General Ear, Nose and Throat conditions. He has dedicated adult and paediatric clinics in his NHS practice. His private practice is the Clementine Churchill Hosital and BMI Syon clinic. He has specific interests in dealing with all aspects of nose problems including nasal allergy, breathing difficulty, sinus problems, cosmetic deformities of the nose and snoring. He also has a strong interest in teaching and training specialist trainee and also junior doctors. He is a faculty member and invited speaker of several ENT/ Head & Neck Surgical Courses.

17th October 2017
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

I only went for a follow-up appointment. He carried out his duties to a very high standard, even though he knew I was only there for a follow up appointment and nothing was wrong with me.

18th September 2017
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

I have seen Mr ELMIYEH a few times now & I find that he has been very thorough & explained everything nicely & made me feel at ease Very satisfied with consultations & would recommend this consultant anytime Thx

7th September 2017
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

I DONT NORMALLY WRITE REVIEWS UNLESS SOMEONE DESERVES 5 STARS. FANTASTIC DOCTOR THROUGHOUT MY 'CONSULTANCY' WITH HIM. VERY PROFESSIONAL, UNDERSTANDING, CARING & GREAT ADVICE WHICH ACTUALLY WORKED FROM THE GET GO (WHAT MORE DOES A PATIENT WANT:) MR M GREWAL

5th August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

I've had breathing troubles for as long as I can remember and after a septoplasty operation with a different surgeon a few years ago, I was still left with unresolved problems as my septum moved back to block my nostril. I went to Mr Elmiyeh on the recommendation of my brother, and after just one consultation I knew I wanted Mr Elmiyeh to carry out the revised procedure. He has a very professional yet warm demeanour and he put me at ease every step of the way whilst being completely thorough with his explanation of the procedure. After already having had one unsuccessful operation with a different surgeon, I was hesitant to operate on my nose again but my consultation with Mr Elmiyeh erased all my qualms and I felt completely certain that I wanted the operation to be carried out. Mr Elmiyeh carried out a septorhinoplasty on my nose and I couldn't be more happy. Not only has he flawlessly corrected my septum so that I can finally breathe again, but he's removed the bump I was unhappy with and sculpted my nose beautifully. I feel like I've had a truly life changing procedure and I can't thank him enough. He noticed things and explored possibilities that no other doctor I met had, and for that I'm left being able to breathe properly and with a nose I'm so happy with. Not only is Mr Elmiyeh a fantastic doctor, he's an extremely caring man who you can tell is truly passionate about his job and about delivering the best possible result to each patient. He is a great asset to our health service and it's been an honour to know such a brilliant doctor. (His secretary is also extremely lovely and a pleasure to talk to!)

25th July 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Mr Behrad Elmiyeh was my Doctor for a Tonsillectomy and I was very pleased with the service from start to finish. The information given, care and quality was 10 out of 10. Mr Elmiyeh was incredibly thorough in discussing all details of the procedure which was very reassuring. His PA Karen was also incredibly helpful and polite. I had to reschedule my surgery date which was not a problem and a new date was booked in and organised quickly. I highly recommend Mr Elmiyeh!

Nearest Otolaryngologists