mr-behrad-elmiyeh

Written by a private patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
10th November 2021

I recently went to see Mr Elmiyeh for a follow up appointment and was greeted with a warm welcome. I felt at ease from the first minute which I also did on my first visit. Although my problems are minor compared to some people he took time to give me advice on the best way forward. I was able to discuss options that would help me and achieve a good solution. Should I have more severe problems in the future I would definitely see Mr Elmiyeh again.

Written by a private patient at New Victoria Hospital
23rd October 2021

My 92 year old mother has been seen by Mr Elmiyeh as she had a very severe ear infection . Mr Elmiyeh spent a long time explain to my mother what he was going to do and reassured her the whole procedure. Mr Elmiyeh is a very caring doctor and my mother and myself felt his advice was clear and allowed us to make our own decision to proceed with treatment without any pressure. I would defiantly recommend him to family and friends, and would not hesitate to see him again if needed. Sally Barber

Written by a private patient at BMI Syon Clinic
22nd October 2021

Mr Elmiyeh is a brilliant Consultant. He is both caring and understanding.

Written by a private patient at New Victoria Hospital
27th September 2021

He not only helps you feel supported and well cared for, but also makes sure you really understand every step of the way. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mr Elmiyeh. Thank you!

Written by a private patient at Central Middlesex Hospital
8th July 2021

On my first visit to Dr Elmiyeh my sister/I received a warm and pleasant greeting which immediately put us at ease because of his apparent sincerity . Having established I was the patient he asked about my reason for the visit he listened attentively and intervened with questions appropriate and most relative to my symptoms I was most impressed with his knowledge of my symptoms and my need to give further information as he was already aware of it all. He explained in detail the relationship of the anatomy and physiology of the affected part of my body . He explained in a way which was easy to understand, he carried out an examination explaining it’s condition , what he felt about his best plan of care would be. I was very happy I had chosen to be seen by him as my first choice of two Consultants I felt it was nice to admit that to him. He is obviously a very experienced knowledgeable professional in the chosen field of his career. What’s great about him? 1.He has good Doctor/patient relationship 2.His manner is re-assuring and professional 3.Good body language and good listening skills, is patient does not check his watch during a consultation 4.Is willing to answer any questions asked of him by the patient, is definitely non-dismissive 5. Gives helpful advice is pleasant and very likeable

Mr Behrad Elmiyeh was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Adult & Paediatric ENT and Nasal Plastic Surgeon Mr Elmiyeh graduated from London University in 1998. He had a broad training in various surgical specialties such as plastic surgery. He underwent higher surgical ENT training in a number of prestigious surgical centres in London including the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and Royal Brompton Hospital. Mr Elmiyeh undertook a year of Fellowship in advance nasal and sinus surgery and clinical research at the Flinders Hospital, a centre of excellence and the first Medical school in Australia. Mr Elmiyeh offers expertise in all aspects of General Ear, Nose and Throat conditions. He has dedicated adult and paediatric clinics in his NHS practice. His private practice is the Clementine Churchill Hospital and BMI Syon clinic, New Victoria Hospital, HCA Chiswick Outpatient & Diagnostic Centre and The Harley Street Clinic. He has specific interests in dealing with all aspects of nose problems including nasal allergy, breathing difficulty, sinus problems, cosmetic deformities of the nose and snoring. He also has a strong interest in teaching and training specialist trainee and also junior doctors. He is a faculty member and invited speaker of several ENT/ Head & Neck Surgical Courses.

Nearest Otolaryngologists