Mr Behrad Elmiyeh

Consultant ENT and Nasal Plastic Surgeon Mr Elmiyeh graduated from London University in 1998. He had a broad training in various surgical specialties such as plastic surgery. He underwent higher surgical ENT training in a number of prestigious surgical centres in London including the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and Royal Brompton Hospital. Mr Elmiyeh undertook a year of Fellowship in advance nasal and sinus surgery and clinical research at the Flinders Hospital, a centre of excellence and the first Medical school in Australia. Mr Elmiyeh offers expertise in all aspects of General Ear, Nose and Throat conditions. He has dedicated adult and paediatric clinics in his NHS practice. His private practice is the Clementine Churchill Hosital and BMI Syon clinic. He has specific interests in dealing with all aspects of nose problems including nasal allergy, breathing difficulty, sinus problems, cosmetic deformities of the nose and snoring. He also has a strong interest in teaching and training specialist trainee and also junior doctors. He is a faculty member and invited speaker of several ENT/ Head & Neck Surgical Courses.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

1st April 2017
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

i came to new victoria hospital with a appointment with dr.elmiyeh and frankly never experienced such wonderful service from any other doctor.the proceedure went very smoothly and really explained to me what i needed to know.now i feel so relaxed after the consultation.thanks so much new victoria hospital and of course mr.Behrad Elmiyeh for fantastic professional service.Bill Woodland.

9th March 2017
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

I had a on going problem for nearly 20 years breath from nose and after the operation I felt the difference straight away and I was welcome by the doctor and was very pleased if what he had to say and the way he made sure I was looked after was very nice and kind of him and I am very pleased with the end result and will recommend this doctor to all my friends and family. I don't have enough words to say about this doctor and the way he treated me was amazing .thanks Mr Behrad Elmiyeh

14th February 2017
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

Dr Elmiyeh is a true Professional at what he does. He had my condition under control in what seemed like no time at all and i am now well and able to lead a normal life again. Thank you Dr Elmiyeh, Your's sincerely, Kathleen Vaughan.

10th February 2017
Written by a member of staff at Northwick Park Hospital

I have worked with Mr.Elmiyeh nearly 10 years and his patient care is excellent . My Aunt had a treatment with Mr.Elmiyeh and she is very satisfied and had a great treatment . Quality of work and treatment is outstanding . I trust him well and he treats everyone likes his family member and he is very friendly consultant too. I wish him all the success in future .

31st January 2017
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

I have been a patient of Mr Elmiyeh since November 2016. Mr Elmiyeh is a wonderful doctor, friendly, re-assuring and professional. He is always ready to listen, and encourages the patient to ask questions. Mr Elmiyeh explained to me very clearly and precisely the results of my various thyroid scans and tests, and assured me that there was nothing to worry about. In fact today, 31st January 2017, I have been discharged from his care. Mr Elmiyeh has great sensitivity and empathy with his patients, and is very passionate about his job. You could not find a more wonderful ENT Consultant.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »