Mr Behrad Elmiyeh

Consultant Adult & Paediatric ENT and Nasal Plastic Surgeon Mr Elmiyeh graduated from London University in 1998. He had a broad training in various surgical specialties such as plastic surgery. He underwent higher surgical ENT training in a number of prestigious surgical centres in London including the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and Royal Brompton Hospital. Mr Elmiyeh undertook a year of Fellowship in advance nasal and sinus surgery and clinical research at the Flinders Hospital, a centre of excellence and the first Medical school in Australia. Mr Elmiyeh offers expertise in all aspects of General Ear, Nose and Throat conditions. He has dedicated adult and paediatric clinics in his NHS practice. His private practice is the Clementine Churchill Hosital and BMI Syon clinic. He has specific interests in dealing with all aspects of nose problems including nasal allergy, breathing difficulty, sinus problems, cosmetic deformities of the nose and snoring. He also has a strong interest in teaching and training specialist trainee and also junior doctors. He is a faculty member and invited speaker of several ENT/ Head & Neck Surgical Courses.

22nd July 2018
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

i was extremely impressed with my procedure , doctor was truly professional and caring and made me feel extremely comfortable , also did a great job on my ear ! great doctor and a wonderful man ! keep it up and thank you once again for saving my ear !

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

I visited Mr Elmiyeh on 13th July 2018 at BME Syon Clinic in order to have a procedure to remove wax from my ear which had become completely blocked. I was going away within days of the visit, which necessitated having this done privately. I found Mr Elmiyeh so respectful & responsible at every level, explaining the procedure clearly. From beginning to end the patient seemed to be the priority, giving a sense of trust

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

I visited Mr Elmiyeh on 13th July 2018 T BMI Syon Clinic, in order to receive a procedure for one ear that had become completely blocked with wax. As I was due to go away within days it left me with only the choice to go private. I found this Consultant, so respectful, concerned and responsible at every level. I was certainly left with the impression that the patient was the first concern, giving a sense of trust.

4th July 2018
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

Dr Behrad Elmiyeh is the most amazing Doctor . I went to see him regarding a nose condition. He was totally professional, supportive and caring. He explained everything in detail then let me decide my treatment after he had given me the information required. He also organised an allergy test and CT scan. He never rushed me and after my appointment he noticed i was unsteady on my feet. I told him I had vertigo from an ear infection and he spent another half hour helping me with the Elpey Manoeuvre. He didn't have to help me with this condition but he and all his fantastic nursing staff gave me 5 star quality care.

1st July 2018
Written by a carer at Central Middlesex Hospital

Great support, care and advice plus excellent surgical outcome for want surgery for my daughter

Nearest Otolaryngologists