Mr Behrad Elmiyeh

Consultant ENT and Nasal Plastic Surgeon Mr Elmiyeh graduated from London University in 1998. He had a broad training in various surgical specialties such as plastic surgery. He underwent higher surgical ENT training in a number of prestigious surgical centres in London including the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and Royal Brompton Hospital. Mr Elmiyeh undertook a year of Fellowship in advance nasal and sinus surgery and clinical research at the Flinders Hospital, a centre of excellence and the first Medical school in Australia. Mr Elmiyeh offers expertise in all aspects of General Ear, Nose and Throat conditions. He has dedicated adult and paediatric clinics in his NHS practice. His private practice is the Clementine Churchill Hosital and BMI Syon clinic. He has specific interests in dealing with all aspects of nose problems including nasal allergy, breathing difficulty, sinus problems, cosmetic deformities of the nose and snoring. He also has a strong interest in teaching and training specialist trainee and also junior doctors. He is a faculty member and invited speaker of several ENT/ Head & Neck Surgical Courses.

25th November 2016
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

Dr Elmiyeh is an excellent consultant for ENT. I went to Dr Elmiyeh for my ear. He is extremely professional and listened to me fully, thus he was fully aware of my needs as a patient. It is very clear that he is a caring doctor and completes his job properly. He does above and beyond what he is required to do. He sorted out my problem quickly and presented all information of every aspect very clearly and precisely. Dr Elmiyeh laid out all the options for me and we discussed my treatment plan together, hence deciding on the best possible option. He insured I was completely informed of every aspect of my treatment and gave clear answers to any queries I had; even after the treatment was completed. I felt very comfortable in his care and trust him a lot with my treatment. He has great sensitivity and pays attention to detail. It is clear that he is very enthusiastic and passionate about his job, and I would definitely return to Dr Elmiyeh if I have another problem. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs help with ENT.

23rd November 2016
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

Dr Elmiyeh is a Very Good Ent Consultant, Throughout my time under his care, from the initial assessments and to his stable medication/treatment, I have always felt well-informed, listened to, considered and fairly treated, I Highly recommend his expertise and professionalism.

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

I cannot command Mr Behrad Elmiyeh highly enough. He is a very experienced and courageous doctor. When I first saw him a said in my mind: "this is a great doctor" straight away. He listened to what I had to say. He explained to my what was the problem and my problem was about to be solved. He took his job to a new level. He is not the kind of doctor to do fast and not very well. He takes his time and finishes the job that he has to do PROPERLY. He is a great doctor. I recommend this doctor to any other person, child or adult. Thank you Mr Behrad Elmiyeh, you are the best of the best!

7th November 2016
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

He was very gentle and courteous, fully explained my medication. Listened carefully to my problem and concerns, which resulted in me having an ear test immediately. I left feeling relaxed and knowing there was nothing to worry about.

3rd November 2016
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

Dr Elmiyeh is very polite while listening to patient's health issues. He is fully aware of patient need and suggest what is best for a patient . Doctors non verbal communication express how Kind he is towards patient care. He is alert and aware of what is going in patient 's mind as well. I lost my mum in last few Months and Dr has empathised and supported my grief. His professional approach is very good abd admirable.

Short link to review Mr Behrad Elmiyeh: http://iwgc.net/efgnr