Mr Behrad Elmiyeh

Consultant Adult & Paediatric ENT and Nasal Plastic Surgeon Mr Elmiyeh graduated from London University in 1998. He had a broad training in various surgical specialties such as plastic surgery. He underwent higher surgical ENT training in a number of prestigious surgical centres in London including the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and Royal Brompton Hospital. Mr Elmiyeh undertook a year of Fellowship in advance nasal and sinus surgery and clinical research at the Flinders Hospital, a centre of excellence and the first Medical school in Australia. Mr Elmiyeh offers expertise in all aspects of General Ear, Nose and Throat conditions. He has dedicated adult and paediatric clinics in his NHS practice. His private practice is the Clementine Churchill Hosital and BMI Syon clinic. He has specific interests in dealing with all aspects of nose problems including nasal allergy, breathing difficulty, sinus problems, cosmetic deformities of the nose and snoring. He also has a strong interest in teaching and training specialist trainee and also junior doctors. He is a faculty member and invited speaker of several ENT/ Head & Neck Surgical Courses.

10th November 2018
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

Dr Elmiyeh was very sincere and professional and looked after me well He went out of his way to see me as there was an issue with my appointment I have been having problems with my ears and he is determined and confident to sort it out for me I’m really grateful to him for his kindness assurance and care Good luck !!

7th November 2018
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

6th Nov 2018 -Today I had a follow up appointment with Mr Elmiyeh. With his analytical mind and great medical competence he has been able to sort out my blocked nasal passages that have been bothering me for many many years. I can now breathe easy and sleep well at night. Thank you Behrad - you are a great asset to the medical profession.

6th November 2018
Written by a carer at Central Middlesex Hospital

My son is on the Autism Spectrum and sometimes find procedures at the doctor difficult, but Mr Elmiyeh was very patient he interact with him and was able to get the procedure done with no discomfort to my son. Brilliant service well done, I would definitely recommend this doctor.

4th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Dr. Elmiyeh treated my 4 year old daughter when she had ear problems . He is very kind and my very shy daughter got along with him and was looking forward to seeing him at follow up appointments. He explained everything very well without any jargon and was very reassuring. We will be using his services in the future for sure . Thank you Dr. Elmiyeh

1st November 2018
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

I have been treated by Dr Elmiyeh 2 years ago. The day of my surgery he was present in the preparation room with all his patients. He explained individually the procedure and made sure everyone understood what will happen. My operation was more on the unusual side as I had 2 have 2 procedures in 1, but despite the difficulty Dr Elmiyeh had done a great job during the 3.5 hours I was asleep. During my check up appointments he made sure that all was in order in a very professional manner and luckily all was in order after 2 years. I only have the best to say about Dr Elmiyeh.

Nearest Otolaryngologists