Mr Behrad Elmiyeh

Consultant ENT and Nasal Plastic Surgeon Mr Elmiyeh graduated from London University in 1998. He had a broad training in various surgical specialties such as plastic surgery. He underwent higher surgical ENT training in a number of prestigious surgical centres in London including the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and Royal Brompton Hospital. Mr Elmiyeh undertook a year of Fellowship in advance nasal and sinus surgery and clinical research at the Flinders Hospital, a centre of excellence and the first Medical school in Australia. Mr Elmiyeh offers expertise in all aspects of General Ear, Nose and Throat conditions. He has dedicated adult and paediatric clinics in his NHS practice. His private practice is the Clementine Churchill Hosital and BMI Syon clinic. He has specific interests in dealing with all aspects of nose problems including nasal allergy, breathing difficulty, sinus problems, cosmetic deformities of the nose and snoring. He also has a strong interest in teaching and training specialist trainee and also junior doctors. He is a faculty member and invited speaker of several ENT/ Head & Neck Surgical Courses.

« 1 2 3 4 »

10th January 2017
Written by a carer at Central Middlesex Hospital

My 5 y.o.son and I have found the doctor Elmiyeh helpful and always ready to listen. He is friendly and willing to discuss things with you. So thank you doctor for so improving my child condition. You are a very good and patient doctor who always tries your best for your patients. And I want you to know that I appreciate the service you have given us. Dziekuje.

19th December 2016
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

Dr Elmiyeh was extremely convivial and honest and he helped me relax before my operation. Seeing him for my follow up appointment was great. He talked me through the whole procedure and allyed all my concerns.

6th December 2016
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

5th Dec 2016 Today I was seen by Mr Behrad Elmiyeh for chronic nasal problems. I have been under his care for quite some time and find him an excellent ENT Surgeon. He takes time to gather historical records and review the progress thus far without making hasty decisions. He has clinical and analytical skills to suggest the best course of action. As a surgeon you would expect him to take surgery as the first option but no he puts surgical intervention more like a last option. With his treatment my condition is kept well under control. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

1st December 2016
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

Our overall experience was good. The doctor spoke very freely to both me and my son. We had 3 to 4 audiology appointments prior to that. But this time the doctor found out that my son's ears are fine and there is no need for us to come.

25th November 2016
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

Dr Elmiyeh is an excellent consultant for ENT. I went to Dr Elmiyeh for my ear. He is extremely professional and listened to me fully, thus he was fully aware of my needs as a patient. It is very clear that he is a caring doctor and completes his job properly. He does above and beyond what he is required to do. He sorted out my problem quickly and presented all information of every aspect very clearly and precisely. Dr Elmiyeh laid out all the options for me and we discussed my treatment plan together, hence deciding on the best possible option. He insured I was completely informed of every aspect of my treatment and gave clear answers to any queries I had; even after the treatment was completed. I felt very comfortable in his care and trust him a lot with my treatment. He has great sensitivity and pays attention to detail. It is clear that he is very enthusiastic and passionate about his job, and I would definitely return to Dr Elmiyeh if I have another problem. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs help with ENT.

« 1 2 3 4 »