Mr Taranjit Tatla

• Otolaryngology

27th April 2018
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

Mr Tatla and his team were the most professional that I interviewed prior to my operation. He fully understood my condition but better, he became much more acquainted with my very high expectations and that made me feel very comfortable. He also made certain I was cared for afterwards in the best conditions in the GrayWard which was exceptional. I left hospital 2.5 days after six hours of major surgery which was down to his expertise and my fitness and preparation. His back-up team have been brilliant and although it seems very short, I am delighted to be moving on to what I hope is now a cancer free future.

28th February 2018
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

Mr T tatla did my surgery on 22nd February. His assessment was thorough and he gave good advices. I'm also very happy with my surgical scar which is healing beautifully. I would highly recommend him. Thank you Mr Tatla.

31st May 2017

Mr. Tatla was the consultant we were referred to when my wife suffered symptoms which could indicate the possible return of base of tongue cancer, with which she was originally diagnosed in 2010 and received treatment through to 2015 before being given the all clear. He was calm, reassuring and extremely professional and asked for as much detail as possible regarding my wife's concerns and recent welfare. He did an endoscopy and showed us the condition of her nose, mouth and throat but reassured us that the cancer had not returned. He advised on several ways to combat the feelings of ill health from reducing the intake of fizzy drinks, reducing caffeine consumption and even suggesting wedge pillows to aid with night time breathing and sleeping. Considering that this was the first time he had ever seen my wife he was very assured in dealing with the case and we cannot praise him highly enough for the help and reassurance he offered us, some of which we have already taken on board by buying decaffeinated coffee for my wife to have at home and work, removing the sparkling water from her diet, ordering wedge pillows to aid sleeping conditions and obtaining Gaviscon Advance to help protect the throat lining from reflux. For all that he has done in one appointment we are so very grateful and can only recommend him to anyone who is referred for any ear, nose, throat condition. Thank you, Mr. Tatla

14th July 2016
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

I had a very large malignant goiter which took 8 hours to be removed mr Tatla & his team were wonderful they saved my life, he was very professional & had my best interest at heart, I am very grateful to him & his team

9th February 2015
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

My father was diagnosed with stage ! voicebox cancer. Dr Tatla was brilliant from the moment we met him. From the initial diagnosis to the operation, Dr Tatla was exemplary. He listened with patience, answered all our concerns and we were so impressed with him and his team. From the initial diagnosis to the operation was about ten days. The operation was successful and was carried out as day surgery, surprisingly.. My father is recovering well and Dr Tatla is a genius ! I notice these days, that the quality of the nurses is alarmingly poor. One can barely understand what they are saying and their care is truly frightening at times. The consultants and surgeons are brilliant but those responsible for the after care are letting down the surgeons and the hospitals. Dr Tatla is truly impressive and brilliant.

Nearest Otolaryngologists