mr-usama-ahmed

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital
24th December 2020

I attended the hospital via A and E and I met Dr Ahmed on my second day. As soon as I met the doctor I was put at ease and reassured. During a procedure, I got myself into abit of a state and the doctor treated with such empathy and care to help me get through it. I can’t thank the kindness of the doctors enough. Being an allied health professional myself, it will even change my approach to my own patients. Dr Usama Ahmed is an asset to the NHS and to the hospital.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital
16th December 2020

Dr Usama is a treasure to the NHS. From the moment I stepped foot into hospital, he was able to tenderly assist me through the ins and outs of the procedure and answered any of my questions. Moreover, during my thyroidectomy, he was extremely supportive and reassuring. After the operation, dr Usama came to check in on me. This was my first operation and naturally I was very nervous! I feel so blessed to have had such a great doctor and couldn’t have asked for anything more. Thank you Dr Usama!

Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital
14th December 2020

I am very happy with the service Mr Ahmed provided. He cleaned my son's ear and used a camera to use to take images and showed me. He also explained the images to me which was the first time in two years. Also Lisa (staff nurse) was polite.

Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital
14th December 2020

Mr Ahmed provided very polite and professional service. He made me feel comfortable and I was able to feel at ease. Thank you to Mr Ahmed and nurse Lisa for their professional and caring attitude.

Written by a patient at King George Hospital
7th December 2020

The doctor provided great care and attention. It was helpful he could speak my language which put me at ease as he was able to explain everything to me clearly. I was looked after well. Thank you!

Mr Usama Ahmed was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Otolaryngology
  • Plastic surgery

MBBS BSc(Hons) DFPM PGCertMedEd MRCS DOHNS Specialty Registrar in ENT surgery. Special interest in skin cancer and facial reconstruction Languages: English, French, Bengali (Sylheti)

Nearest Otolaryngologists