mr-usama-ahmed

7th May 2021

I had multiple nose fractures and was seen by doctor Ahmed on Wednesday 5th may. He took time to explain the procedure he was performing, and listened to any questions i had, i felt completely at ease, and confident with him carrying out the procedure to realign my nose, and that it would be a fairly painful procedure. I was seen to very quickly and did not have to wait long, i was given the option of general anaesthetic, or a local anaesthetic to which i choose, which meant it was done immediately. I am very happy with the care I received

6th May 2021

Very pleased with the outcome of our appointment with mr Usama Ahmed. He is a great doctor and made me and my little boy feel really at ease, he made a big effort with my son to make him as happy as he could during the appointment. Would definitely recommend him. Thank you for a great service.

5th May 2021

Introduced themselves well. Explained the procedure clearly. Listened to my concern about how last time I felt ill. As they moved to the next step they let me know. Explained what I should do over the next week. I would like a mirror to see the procedure.

27th April 2021

Mr Ahmed listened to my concerns and didn’t dismiss me. When I was nervous he and the nurse reassured and I really appreciated it. One of the first good experiences I’ve had in a hospital.

26th April 2021

I was overly anxious at my appointment today as I have recently lost my mother. I did let the nurse know that I wasn’t sure I would be able to have the scope that was planned. She did her best to reassure which was greatly appreciated. Once I met Mr Ahmed my fears were instantly relieved, his pleasant disposition and bedside manner so to speak were immediately obvious. He reassured me that if I felt it was too much we could rearrange which instantly put me as ease. I have had many scopes over the last few years and can honestly say it was the most gentle procedure so far. He took his time to ensure that I was as comfortable as you can possibly be given the task at hand. I hope any future appointments with ENT at Queens hospital will be with Usama. Could not be happier with my treatment and can highly recommend him highly enough. Rachel Herron.

Mr Usama Ahmed was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Otolaryngology
  • Plastic surgery

MBBS BSc(Hons) DFPM PGCertMedEd MRCS DOHNS Specialty Registrar in ENT surgery. Special interest in skin cancer and facial reconstruction Languages: English, French, Bengali (Sylheti)

Nearest Otolaryngologists