new-victoria-hospital

New Victoria Hospital

184 Coombe Lane West, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, England, KT2 7EG

21st August 2020

The New Victoria Hospital offered excellent care during a recent overnight stay. Staff are caring and the facilities are superb. My private room offered the comfort of a five star hotel with air conditioning and 24 hour contact with staff, who could not do enough to keep me comfortable and safe both prior to and after my procedure. There was no feeling of being rushed to leave and all my questions were answered by a team of knowledgeable health professionals. Covid19 health checks were undertaken seriously during all my visits for consultations and treatment. There were some minor administration issues with appointment times and paperwork which I had to chase, however things were soon corrected once highlighted. I would certainly recommend this hospital in the future.

10th April 2020

I cannot fault the service offered by the hospital. The staff were helpful and attentive and nice.

29th February 2020

This hospital is very good from the reception staff, cleaners, cooks, nurses, and doctors. Everyone is so helpful and my room when I had surgery was superb,cannot fault they care and helpfulness. Very Impressed.

2020-03-02 09:00:37
Response from New Victoria Hospital

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear that that you were pleased with your experience.

30th January 2020

The care was very good and caring. The staff at the hospital were All attentive and nothing seemed to be any trouble for them. The Physcio therapist were both very good too and got me up the next day to try my Walking and gave me confidence. They cooks very marvellous as well and always gave refreshments to my friends as they arrived..

10th January 2020

I received good, friendly and appropriate care from all staff.

9th January 2020

This has been the second time in two years that I have attended the New Victoria Hospital for an orthopaedic procedure, and I returned as I was extremely happy with my care for my previous treatment. I cannot find fault with any of the staff: the receptionists have always been friendly and capable; the nursing staff are incredibly kind, caring and thoughtful and the consultant (Mr Heilpern) has a perfect balance of efficiency, kind consideration and approachability. My physiotherapy is still ongoing and I cannot thank all in this department enough for their care and patience. Both Tom and Chinyelu (physios) have been amazing. I have struggled at times - especially initially - with pain, frustration and mobility and they have been both reassuring and encouraging that I will get there, so long as I persevere with my exercises. They have answered all my (many) questions. I have felt safe and optimistic for a full recovery in their capable hands.

8th January 2020

Great hospital, clean and modern. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Also you receive any follow up very quickly.

8th January 2020

My husband was admitted to the day unit for surgery. It was sorted out swiftly and effectively as the surgeon only decided the day before! The unit is clean, smart and relaxing. The staff were all helpful, friendly, professional, and totally trustworthy. They seemed to have lots of time for us and looked after us both well, with lovely food for him and even tea and coffee for me, served in a lovely little tea pot. Our nurse was Amy Goldsmith who was particularly lovely and seemed really efficient and impreaaive. She arranged appropriate follow up care and clarified any unclear details with the surgeon in a prompt manner. We were very impressed. Thanks to Amy and all the team!

4th November 2019

1. Receptionists aren’t well trained at all. Front desk is way better than the ultra sound department. That department is awful - not just how you’re spoken to - but their open arguments in front of patients or how tense they feel on the day. 2. They work in a very disjointed manner - it’s frustrating. Nothing can get done unless they speak to their managers/other departments. You’ll be waiting forever for the basics to be covered. They’ll book you in as a new patient “by accident” when it’s your second time seeing the same consultant. So please double-check if you don’t want to be overcharged. 3. Their phone book is outdated. I’ve been given wrong numbers at least 3 times. Make sure you call whatever number they give to you, on the spot. Don’t leave the hospital until you’ve been given the right number. 4. They don’t listen - you’ll be interrupted constantly. Make sure your message lands. Make sure you remember who you speak to. 5. Everything was way more long-winded than it should’ve been. See it for yourself. But keep all of these points in mind.

2019-11-12 10:21:51
Response from New Victoria Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We were very disappointed to read about your experience and would like to apologise. It is extremely unusual for the Hospital to receive this type of comment as we take great pride in our high standards of service and care. We have asked IWantGreatCare to contact you and request your permission for us to email you, as we would like to investigate this further.

{{category}} working at New Victoria Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review New Victoria Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4me