Mr Surojit Pal

I currently work as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon since Oct 2014 at London North West Hospitals Trust, to deliver patient-centred care for all elective and emergency ENT adults and children.

• Otolaryngology
  • Paediatrics

28th October 2016
Written by a carer at Central Middlesex Hospital

My daughter was suffering from ear infection and always have proplem with listening and concentration. She was also having problem with snoring, not only while sleeping but all the time i could hear the snoring sound. Atlast i took her to Doctor. Dr Pal advised for Grommet ear insertion. After the operation i can see a difference in her not just listening , but also her performance in school is much better. I would advised to all Parents, not to delay with this procedure,that is quite simple and quick.

18th October 2016
Written by a carer at Central Middlesex Hospital

My daughter needed grommets and was given them in January 2015. Dr Pal is a great surgeon and his team were all very helpful. The procedure itself was performed very quickly and my daughter was her normal self within half an hour of coming out of recovery! The effects of the grommets were noticed the same day of surgery with Her being able to watch tv with volume at a normal level! and her shouting when speaking was reduced also. Her grommets have since fallen out with no pain to my daughter, her hearing doesn't seem as bad as it was before and she still has regular check ups with Dr Pal. The ongoing care she receives from all the team at central Middlesex hospital is great and we can't thank you enough!

30th September 2016
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

Mr Pal diagnosed me with a Cholesteatoma. He treated me with excellent care from the first consultation right through to my post-op follow up. He was very professional in all aspects of my care and explained every detail of the diagnosis, surgical procedure and outcomes in depth. Mr Pal gave very informative answers regarding all my concerns and made me feel at ease. The surgery went smoothly and I recovered very well with very minimal pain. Mr Pal maintained high quality of care every step of the way and for that I am extremely grateful. I highly recommend him as he is kind, caring, nothing short of exceptional, and very professional. Thank you Mr. Pal for taking such good care of me and giving me a great outcome.

8th September 2016
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

My name is Kano and I am 8 years old, Whenever I get my ear wax cleaned by Dr. S. Pal I feel very comfortable because he makes funny jokes and makes me feel very special, I have been seeing him for more than four years now, I see him every 2 weeks and I always can't wait to him. The secret is, I love the big suction machine, it's so cool and I wish I can go every day.

11th August 2016
Written by a carer at Central Middlesex Hospital

Mr Pal has been looking after my son for quite some time dealing with his glue ear which resulted in surgery last year for grommets to be fitted. He talked us through all the options prior to surgery but also illustrated to us how little my son could hear or how differently things were heard by my son, compared with our normal hearing.The difference in my son since having the grommets fitted has been immense.and it was also immediate, things like being able to hear the radio in the car, not needing to have to TV so loud, enjoying to learn a musical instrument and sing now he can hear so much better. Mr Pal has a v good relationship with the patient as well as me the parent, never rushed and alwYs listens and answers concerns

Nearest Otolaryngologists