Mr Surojit Pal

I currently work as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon since Oct 2014 at London North West Hospitals Trust, to deliver patient-centred care for all elective and emergency ENT adults and children.

• Otolaryngology
  • Paediatrics

30th September 2016
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

Mr Pal diagnosed me with a Cholesteatoma. He treated me with excellent care from the first consultation right through to my post-op follow up. He was very professional in all aspects of my care and explained every detail of the diagnosis, surgical procedure and outcomes in depth. Mr Pal gave very informative answers regarding all my concerns and made me feel at ease. The surgery went smoothly and I recovered very well with very minimal pain. Mr Pal maintained high quality of care every step of the way and for that I am extremely grateful. I highly recommend him as he is kind, caring, nothing short of exceptional, and very professional. Thank you Mr. Pal for taking such good care of me and giving me a great outcome.

8th September 2016
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

My name is Kano and I am 8 years old, Whenever I get my ear wax cleaned by Dr. S. Pal I feel very comfortable because he makes funny jokes and makes me feel very special, I have been seeing him for more than four years now, I see him every 2 weeks and I always can't wait to him. The secret is, I love the big suction machine, it's so cool and I wish I can go every day.

11th August 2016
Written by a carer at Central Middlesex Hospital

Mr Pal has been looking after my son for quite some time dealing with his glue ear which resulted in surgery last year for grommets to be fitted. He talked us through all the options prior to surgery but also illustrated to us how little my son could hear or how differently things were heard by my son, compared with our normal hearing.The difference in my son since having the grommets fitted has been immense.and it was also immediate, things like being able to hear the radio in the car, not needing to have to TV so loud, enjoying to learn a musical instrument and sing now he can hear so much better. Mr Pal has a v good relationship with the patient as well as me the parent, never rushed and alwYs listens and answers concerns

19th May 2016
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

I highly recommend Mr Pal because he was so great in listening, very kind and patient while I was explaining my problem when I visited him at Northwick Park Hospital. At Central Middlesex Hospital theatre again he and the whole group in there, were so nice and friendly, no rush to explain about what they are going to do with me. I was really amazed that after operation I was in no pain and although I was prescribed with pain killer, I did not used any of them!

21st April 2016
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

I have received really very good care before and after the operation. My recovery was without problems although the operation took longer time than originally planned. Procedures were fully explained to me. Post surgical follow up was/is professional and I am grateful for Dr Surojit Pal and his team.

Nearest Paediatricians