Mr Surojit Pal

I currently work as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist (Ear, Nose, Throat, Head & Neck Surgeon) since Oct 2014 at London North West Hospitals Trust, to deliver patient-centred care for all elective and emergency ENT adults and children.

• Otolaryngology
  • Paediatrics

Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital
26th March 2019

I’m 18 years old and I’ve had sinus problems for about three years, but Dr. Pal is the only doctor I’ve seen who genuinely listened to every concern I had and was very sympathetic when I explained how it was seriously starting to ruin my life. He also gave me extremely clear instructions on how to use the medical treatment and was happy to answer any questions I had. One of the best doctors

Written by a carer at Central Middlesex Hospital
7th February 2019

Mr Pal provided exceptional care to our 7 year old daughter. She needed grommets (for glue ear) and her adenoids removed. I was apprehensive of her going under general anaesthetic but he completely put me at ease and explained the procedure in great detail. We had been waiting considerable time for a referral and he was able to prioritised her procedure. The operation itself was a great success and went without any issue. I am amazed at the difference in my daughters hearing and breathing (and lack of snoring)! I cannot recommend highly enough.

Nearest Otolaryngologists