Mr Surojit Pal

I currently work as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist (Ear, Nose, Throat, Head & Neck Surgeon) since Oct 2014 at London North West Hospitals Trust, to deliver patient-centred care for all elective and emergency ENT adults and children.

• Otolaryngology
  • Paediatrics

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

9th April 2018
Written by a carer at Central Middlesex Hospital

My son was treated by Surojit Pal for excessive/hardened wax in the ears (in Feb 2018). Mr Pal performed the procedure with considerable care and diligence (and ensured that my son was comfortable throughout the process). The procedure required a steady hand and a "sucker tube" to pull out and loosen the wax from the ears. In total it lasted about 20 minutes. Post the procedure, my son's hearing was significantly improved and he has been very happy with the outcome. Hope this helps anyone considering this procedure with Mr Pal.

31st January 2018
Written by a patient at Ealing Hospital

I have progressive disease of both ears. Last year I got operation of my right ear. D-r Pal did it and did it perfectly! It has changed my life. Now I will have operation of my left ear and I can't wait! I'm trusting him 100%. Thanks d-r Pal!

19th November 2017
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

I meet my doctor around 3, maybe 4 years ago. He was my 3rd doctor, and best one I ever had. I have both side ear problems sience I was 13 years old. I had few operations, both side as cholesteatoma backs to me. I had few operation - tympanomasteidectomy. Last one December 2015 Dr Surojit Pal is the best doctor I ever had. Always patient, answer for all questions and alway give me as much time as I need in our appointments. It's really important that I can see the same doctor all the time, I feel comfortable in this situation, as I'm feeling he knows me and my problems. Great job Mr Pal. Thank yu from all my heart!

11th August 2017
Written by a carer at Ealing Hospital

I am very happy with the way he treats me and my family he is very polite, understanding & caring

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

Excellent professional care was provided by Mr pal and his team.The operation to for my new eardrum was the best thing I have done.I would recommend this procedure as the result is unmeasurable the quality of hearing and life has improved 100 folds.Fom start of consultation to the final check up has been of the best quality.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »