mr-raghav-dwivedi

1st August 2022

My appointment was a 2WW Head and Neck Referral from the GP. I was extremely anxious and nervous regarding my presenting condition of persistent ear ache and sore throat. Doctor Dwivedi Listened to me when explaining my symptoms and concerns and was very empathetic to my anxiety. I had various tests at Doctor Dwivedi's request and the results were explained to me with the opportunity to ask questions if I didn't understand anything. His manner was extremely caring and made me feel at ease in each consultation.

22nd May 2022

Mr Dwivedi was great - he listened to how my symptoms had been affecting me did a nasal endoscopy and allergy test. He diagnosed the condition prescribed a spray to take daily to relieve symptoms, which he explained how to take. He was very patient and thorough.

Written by a NHS patient at Guy's Hospital
17th May 2022

I had a great and reassuring experience visiting Dr. Dwivedi. He took the time to listen to all my concerns and he was finally able to solve my ongoing ear and throat issues that had been puzzlings GPs for months. He also took the time to explain the science to me which was much appreciated! All round a great visit, thank you!

21st March 2022

I have been lucky to see Dr Dwivedi, he was kind and courteous. He listened to my concerns and answered to all my questions. I felt after many years of uncertainty due to his vast experience he was finally able to give a diagnosis to my issues. I was very happy with his care.

Written by a NHS patient at Guy's Hospital
7th March 2022

I saw Mr Dwivedi for a tonsil issue which he diagnosed as a mucus retention cyst. He also provided advice for silent reflux. He set my mind at rest and I am happy with the quality of care and advice I received.

Mr Dwivedi is a consultant ear, nose, throat (ENT) / head and neck surgeon at the University College London Hospitals, London. He is also an honorary clinical associate professor at the University College London. He offers a complete range of adult and paediatric general and specialist ENT care and surgery. This includes- Neck lumps, Throat/ Voice/ Swallowing/ Tonsil problems, Nose/ Sinus problems, Ear/ Hearing/ Tinnitus/Balance problems, Smell and Taste problems, Skin/Scalp/Face lesions. Head and neck surgery, Thyroid / Parathyroid surgery, Salivary gland (Parotid/ Submandibular gland) surgery, Minimally invasive/ LASER surgery, Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, Grommets, Nose and Endoscopic Sinus surgery, Snoring /Sleep disordered breathing/ Airway surgery, Larynx/ Voice box surgery and Facial plastic surgery. His training included rotations through major teaching hospitals in London, South East of England and East Scotland culminating in a CCT from UK. He also completed two advanced fellowships in head and neck surgery in UK. He gained further experience by visiting centers of excellence in the USA and Canada. This brings an international outlook to his current clinical practice. He is very prolific in research, academics, teaching and training and has successfully led several research projects within the UK and overseas. He completed a multi-award winning PhD in “Head and Neck Surgery” from the prestigious Royal Marsden Hospital and Institute of Cancer Research, London. He has won over 15 national and international awards. He has published over 80 scientific papers and 20 chapters in major Head Neck and ENT books. He has also co-edited 2 Head Neck Surgery books and is co-founder and series-editor of the book series “Head and Neck Cancer Clinics”. He serves on the editorial board of several specialty journals and has been scientific reviewer for more than 40 peer-reviewed journals including BMJ, JNCI, Cancer, Head Neck and Surgical Oncology. He is on the faculty of various national and international ENT and head and neck courses and meetings and has delivered over 50 lectures globally. He is a member of over 20 professional and scientific bodies within the in UK and abroad.

Nearest Otolaryngologists