Guy's Hospital

St Thomas Street, London, England, SE1 9RT

16th February 2020

To be honest the nurses were so helpful caring on every occasion that I attended my appointments they remembered me we laughed it was so good more than I could have asked for I couldn’t fault them they give excellent service. The department I speak of is the Brest clinic also the units that work alongside them. Thank you, you all are an excellent team.

16th January 2020

The doctor was fantastic and Simon in bookings was most helpful.

19th September 2019

On Jul 24th I was admitted to Samaritan Ward. This was a precaution due to low WBC count and the fact that I was due for major surgery 29th Jul. After three days I was moved to Queen Ward in preparation for the op. The procedure was totally successful and I spent a further five days in Queen ward being looked after by a thoroughly professional and friendly staff. Following discharge I was required to return to the hospital 18 Sept for a check up. Meeting up with my orthopedic surgeon Mr B Fakouri once again. His congenial and friendly approach to his patients is to be admired. Prior to the operation he discussed what would happen and set my mind at rest. I am full of praise of this gentleman.

20th May 2019

Fantastic care from start to finish. Can not recommend highly enough. A credit to the NHS. My consultant Zameer Shah was amazing. My first op outside the private sector and care was as good if not better.

14th April 2019

Quite efficiently run , but as often with NHS, a degree of waste. In my case, was given an expensive ( German produced) dermatological cleansing liquid at first appointment that I never asked for or used, when foot surgery finally happened three months later. Was given crutches, yet was never asked either after surgery or in follow up correspondence to return these. I did, of course, but not obvious where to leave them , eventually handed them over to a staff member, who somewhat reluctantly took them, with no thank you. Cost of two crutches presumably quite high.. department should be accountable for all of them.

{{category}} working at Guy's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Guy's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ak