Guy's Hospital

St Thomas Street, London, England, SE1 9RT

2nd January 2019

I had a C6/7 vertebral fusion under orthapaedics at Guys in November 2018. Mr Panteliades and his team as well as the day surgery staff, anaethatists & recovery room staff did a fantastic job. I fully had my procedure explained, including all risks by the surgeon & anastheseologist. My surgery & time in recovery took longer than expected but my medical welfare was paramount and pain fully controlled. It took a while to find me a bed but as I could/should have been a day patient this was expected. I spent 2 days in hospital and have since had a 6 wk follow up & will go back in April for another check. My surgery is going to be followed by a thyroidectomy so it was important this went well & safely before my next operation. I felt that the nurses were very attentive. Rooms /areas very clean & food was surprisingly tasty & varied.

11th December 2018

I have seen and still do see a number of Consultants and other medics at Guy’s. I am very happy with my treatments and care. Thank you. They always want their best for me. Guy’s is world class.

16th September 2018

I would really like to thank all the staff that have treated me during 2016 - 2018 including two operations. From the Orthopaedic team to the pre-op team, to the Surgical team, to the recovery team, to everyone on Sarah Ward from the cleaners, the nursing staff, catering, to the pharmacist to the porters to the drivers who took me home and picked me up each time I had an appointment. Absolutely everyone I came across who have been part of my life for the past two years I am incredibly indebitted to them for their care, professionalism and dedication to their role. A huge, huge thank-you to everyone who has helped me and most of all added a touch of humour to get me through the really tough times. I can't thank-you enough.

4th September 2018

Nice clean and fast

3rd August 2018

The Ward Team - nurses, doctors, physiotherapist, occupational therapist and domestic staff demonstrated a very high standard of care. They made me feel special and they have shown great professionalism, patience and understanding of the needs of patients.

{{category}} working at Guy's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Guy's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ak