Guy's Hospital

St Thomas Street, London, England, SE1 9RT

10th December 2017

Dr Mr Shah Consultant orthopaedics surgeon carried out my right hip replacement. After nine years I am free of pain on that side, Consultant was totally brilliant, He dealt with concerns and gave the assurance that operation would be very much to my benefit. Such a caring professional,The follow up from one of the ladies on the team on this week 8th October at Guys orthopaedics outpatients, was also so informative. Every question I had re aftercare was dealt with , I was most impressed with her profesionlism. What can I say about the nursing team,? absolutely brilliant

5th October 2017

All staff show great care, and even if they are having a bad day this never appears to show to the patients/public. If one gets lost in the building someone will go to great lengths to get you to your destination. The same applies to St Thomas's too.

18th May 2017

Both my wife and myself have been treated at Guys and had stays in the hospital, and the treatment we received was first class, and all of the staff, and I mean ALL of the staff, doctors, nurses, porters, cleaners, dinner ladies, all of them were excellent. With kind regards, William Robertson.

16th March 2017

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Dr Rajasingam and her team particularly Dr Harding, my awesome midwife Olivet and CT3 Rob for their outstanding care.

23rd February 2017

I attend the Urology centre where I have received wonderful care for the last 16 years. I feel involved in my treatment. I understand that treatment options decisions are reached by the whole team before my appointments at the clinic. I feel able to ask any questions & someone will get me an answer. I feel cared for, which is very special in such a large hospital. I am treated as an individual.