Guy's Hospital

St Thomas Street, London, England, SE1 9RT

16th September 2018

I would really like to thank all the staff that have treated me during 2016 - 2018 including two operations. From the Orthopaedic team to the pre-op team, to the Surgical team, to the recovery team, to everyone on Sarah Ward from the cleaners, the nursing staff, catering, to the pharmacist to the porters to the drivers who took me home and picked me up each time I had an appointment. Absolutely everyone I came across who have been part of my life for the past two years I am incredibly indebitted to them for their care, professionalism and dedication to their role. A huge, huge thank-you to everyone who has helped me and most of all added a touch of humour to get me through the really tough times. I can't thank-you enough.

4th September 2018

Nice clean and fast

3rd August 2018

The Ward Team - nurses, doctors, physiotherapist, occupational therapist and domestic staff demonstrated a very high standard of care. They made me feel special and they have shown great professionalism, patience and understanding of the needs of patients.

17th July 2018

My operation for hip replacement was at Guy's; the follow up was at St Thomas. I felt thoroughly cared for at both establishments. Only suggestion I have:- Initially phone contact could be slow but actually now I think it is much improved. I love hearing the piano being played at guy's.

16th July 2018

Every member of staff is so kind and helpful.

{{category}} working at Guy's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Guy's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ak