14th July 2018
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

When I first met Mr.Shah I had my wife with me for my first appointment with regard to a problem with my knees.During the appointment Mr.Shah was very thorough checking snans and Xrays and also other injuries I had sustained over the years and also asking about medication I was taking.After the appointment my wife and I both agreed that Mr.Shah had instilled in us great confidence that we were very grateful for.The operation was a great success and I have since seen Mr.Shah and feel exactly the same and this also applies to the members of his team who I found to be very efficient and friendly.

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I found Mr Shah to be very professional, friendly and clear and concise is his explanation of my knee injury. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

11th July 2018
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

He works extra hard to ensure a good post-operation recovery, he is very caring and a pleasure to talk to.

8th July 2018
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

Mr Shah and his team provided me with exemplery care. My life has been transformed by the successful replacement of both hips. I am now back mountain climbing, mountain biking and skiing, and enjoying life to the full. From referral to discharge, I was impressed by the efficiency of Guys Hospital. The care provided at every step was outstanding including when there were minor complications following my second operation. My only suggested improvement is that consideration should be given to reusing rehab aids like bath boards and toilet seats. The company that provided these is not interested in having them back to reuse again.

30th June 2018
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

About 2 years ago I was in great pain due to my condition of arthritis in the hip, and was taken under the care of Mr, Zameer Shah at Guy's Hospital for a total hip replacement as an NHS patient. At a first appointment with Mr.Shah he took the trouble to inform me extensively about my condition and I felt very comfortable with his explanations about the operation. Shortly afterwards I was informed about a cancellation and was summoned to the hospital. The care I received both before and after the operation was exquisite and I am so grateful to Mr.Shah and his team as well as the nurses and physiotherapists at Guy's for their unconditional support during my stay.

Short link to review Mr Zameer Shah: http://iwgc.net/eckau