31st July 2019
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

I had my total hip replacement 7 months ago. Mr Shah allayed my fears and answered all my questions clearly and was very attentive from initial consultation to post operative review and I felt that I had continuity of care.

30th July 2019
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I went with an issue with my left knee. Mr Shah listened attentively and suggested an MRI scan which showed I had meniscus lateral tear. He suggested two options, the first physio or alternatively a minor operation. As I travel a lot for work & was anxious it would get worse he agreed with my preferred choice of surgery. The surgery itself was clearly explained and I was well looked after by the staff and Mr Shah both before and after surgery. I was discharged the same day and given 2 weeks to recover at home whereby I had a heck up with Mr Shah. All seemed good, followed by another check up 4 weeks after that. Following that he suggested physio and gave me recommendations. All very clear and simple and he was professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend.

14th July 2019
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

I had two TKR operations under Mr Shah (20 months and 2 months ago respectively), both with excellent results. Mr Sha was attentive and sympathetic from the outset, and communicated well throughout the whole process from first consultation to post-operation review. In addition to great surgery on the knee, both wounds were meticulously stitched together and will soon become imperceptible.

8th July 2019
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I would without a doubt recommend Mr Shah. I was made to feel very comfortable from the outset and the process was explained in simple English. Mr Shah also took the time to show me on models as to what was going on with my knees as well as going through my scans to ensure that I had no doubts in my mind. Calm, professional and engaging is the easiest way to describe my experience.

28th June 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Blackheath Hospital

I totally recommend Dr shah.he did a total knee replacement.for me ..I was very dubious to have it .due to the fact that I had a knee replacement.before by a different Dr and hospital..I was treated quite badly and the after care was none.it was a very bad experience.but Dr shah assured me that it would be better this time.i had a great experience this time and I can't thank him enough.he is a very nice person and treat's you with respect..

Short link to review Mr Zameer Shah: http://iwgc.net/eckau