17th September 2018
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

Mr Z Shah is a totally caring professional. My total knee replacement was carried out at Guys and i was walking without crutches in 6 weeks. It could not be better. thankyou. E Palfreman

6th August 2018
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

I was referred to Guy’s orthopaedic department having experience of difficult and painful movement in my right hip, following an injury five years previously, that was affecting my walking capability. The X-ray showed damage and deterioration of the hip joint and I was recommended hip replacement by Mr Shah’s team. Within two weeks I was called in for surgery and Mr Shah undertook the operation. Throughout the whole procedure I was treated with great kindness and respect. I was amazed when I awoke in Recovery and in the three days following I had no pain, the wound healed so fast, and in no time was walking with aid of crutches. It was not until my follow up appointment this week that I saw on X-Ray the magnificent work Mr Shah had accomplished and with so minimal an incision. I wish to place on record my immense thanks to Mr Zameer Shah and his team for giving me my active life back again.

3rd August 2018
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

Mr Shah is a highly professional, approachable, kind and caring doctor. He takes time to explain and discuss any queries you may have. He showed me my X-rays and explained the findings clearly. He spoke to me before and immediately after the operation to let me know what was going on. He visited me twice on the ward after my operation to check that everything was fine. My incisional wound was neatly sutured and it has healed very well. I could not have asked for a better surgeon and I am very grateful for the care he had given me.

14th July 2018
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

When I first met Mr.Shah I had my wife with me for my first appointment with regard to a problem with my knees.During the appointment Mr.Shah was very thorough checking snans and Xrays and also other injuries I had sustained over the years and also asking about medication I was taking.After the appointment my wife and I both agreed that Mr.Shah had instilled in us great confidence that we were very grateful for.The operation was a great success and I have since seen Mr.Shah and feel exactly the same and this also applies to the members of his team who I found to be very efficient and friendly.

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I found Mr Shah to be very professional, friendly and clear and concise is his explanation of my knee injury. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

Short link to review Mr Zameer Shah: http://iwgc.net/eckau