11th December 2018
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

Returned to see Mr Shah for post 12 month hip replacement check. Mr Shah fully explained the pictures of the up to date x rays of both of my hips and reported very good results. Mr Shah is a highly respected surgeon who takes much time to answer patients concerns and is ALWAYS extremely polite and understanding to everyone. He is a credit to the NHS and to Guy’s Hospital. I thank him very much for his continued support, advice and guidance through what for me has been many years of pain with opioid management. Thanks to his amazing skills this is no longer an issue. God Bless you Mr Shah. Thank you.

9th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Blackheath Hospital

Had a full knee replacement (TKR) and a subsequent manipulation procedure (MUA) under the care of Dr Shah. I have found Dr Shah to be a consummate professional; friendly, informative and helpful throughout. Dr Shah has addressed all of my concerns and anxieties - explaining potential risks/complications and progress at each stage, both orally and via MRI and X-ray imagery. I was also very impressed that my surgery and manipulation procedure were carried out within 2 weeks of each consultation. I felt fully informed prior to giving consent and I am pleased with the outcomes so far: surgery scar is straight and neat, and I am achieving almost full extension and ~90% flexion to date, with an expectation of achieving ~95% flexion within a year. Moreover, I am now pain-free - the main objective when initially referred for surgery. Thank you very much Dr Shah.

17th October 2018
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

I visited Mr Shah upon recommendation from a friend. I found him to be punctual, professional and approachable. He was keen to give me enough time to express my worries, and patient enough to listen to all my questions then explain my diagnosis.

29th September 2018
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

A very caring and experienced Doctor. Listens and explains thoroughly. First class.

17th September 2018
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

Mr Z Shah is a totally caring professional. My total knee replacement was carried out at Guys and i was walking without crutches in 6 weeks. It could not be better. thankyou. E Palfreman

Short link to review Mr Zameer Shah: http://iwgc.net/eckau