The London Clinic

20 Devonshire Place, London, England, W1G 6BW

« 1 2 3 4 »

7th December 2017

I had spinal surgery 6 weeks ago and am now totally well and my wound has healed perfectly. The staff at the London Clinic were charming and made my stay very positive. I would highly recommend them. I was also very lucky to have room 606B which has LED star lights on the celing and a huge plasma TV and large modern bathroom. The food is pretty good too...if you need to be in hospital then this is certainly a very comfortable option. Karen Goldstone - Dec 2017

6th December 2017

My experiences at The London Clinic were highly satisfactory. All staff I encountered were friendly, professional and informative when they needed to be.

14th November 2017
Written by a member of staff

A first class hospital where everyone goes out of their way to help!

5th September 2017

I had urgent major abdominal surgery under Mr Oliver Warren in the Digestive Diseases Unit. My care was exemplary. I had suddenly become really unwell, needed urgent surgery and did not know if it was cancer or not. I was shocked and fearful. The doctors, nurses, HCA's catering staff and cleaners could not have been more professional, caring, supportive and just generally lovely. I was treated with dignity and respect, given all the information I needed and felt safe and secure. I had a hard post recovery period but was always supported and cared for so well day and night. There were some really special doctors (especially Mr Warren) and some amazing nurses. I have had a career in health so seen a lot and this was an example of getting it so right! I cant thank every member of staff enough - what a true example of great care

7th July 2017