The London Clinic

20 Devonshire Place, London, England, W1G 6BW

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

3rd October 2018

There was a complete lack of information at the endoscopy unit when I arrived about waiting times and why. I had to ask twice and was told there was a lack of cubicles it was only when I complained they took me in a cublcle. The whole area around the cubicle was chaotic. Eventually a member of staff came in to take some details her manner was disinterested. She took an order for sandwich for after the procedure which never arrived, it then took 40 minutes and much prompting to get, by which time had not eaten for 30 hours. I was told the delay was because they were making lunches. I have recently been in a NHS hospital and had much better treatment. I was given no information when I left. I recommend anyone thinking of going to the endoscopy unit to rethink it as there are much better places to go where you are treated professionally after all you are paying and do not need conveyor belt service.

15th September 2018

I’ve had a procedure here yesterday the staff were outstanding especially sally and the night staff fantastic food was luvly they really put me at ease and was first class and so helpful as I was very nervous before my procedure I really can’t rate the staff enough thank you girls for looking after me so well

23rd August 2018

I found the my experience at the renal section appalling. Most definitely not recommend and strongly suggest as a patient you look elsewhere. The communication was at an all time low. Secretaries and practice manager couldn’t be bothered with any enquiries. In fact I had to wait and chase up after 5 days for a response from an enquiry that I made. I was then told as I was not urgent I would have to wait for a response. I was to told twice by the manager that as I was not urgent I would have to wait. The whole idea of paying for Private care is to get fast access to consultants, diagnostics and results. As far as I am concerned my money is as good as the next person who is paying. My experience of other London Private hospitals without doubt is far superior to that offered by the London clinic kidney group. My consultants at Harley Street return correspondence within a couple of hours and appointments booked within 48 hrs. This is obviously something this particular department at the London Clinic can only aspire to. It very expensive NHS service and not in any way the supposedly advertised super care offered in the literature. I found that the fact that they don’t put in writing or confirm follow up appointments shocking. I was told I would get a text message 2 days before my appointment to remind me. I insisted on my appointment being confirmed in writing which they clearly didn’t like and clearly got very huffy about it. As my appointment was following a bank holiday I didn’t get any text message. Their system is extremely flawed and not in any way constructive to the fee paying patient. Lack of communication is a major problem and when you ask for that communication the response is extremely poor. Basically if you Complain about the lack of communication they really don’t like it and then blame the patient. I have made a formal complaint but I doubt it will help any other patient sadly.

21st May 2018

I had a urodynamics procedure last Thursday 17th May which I was not looking forward to. I saw Dr Claire Allen who was outstanding in her professionalism and care, as were her two assistants. They made me feel very comfortable, explaining absolutely everything that was happening. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

12th March 2018

I was recently treated at the London clinic for breast cancer. I've been in many times for MRIs, ultrasounds and outpatient appointments, and recently for surgery (with radiotherapy coming). The team have universally been brilliant. Scheduling appointments to fit my diary has been easy, and everyone I've met has been caring and thoughtful. It's taken so much stress out of the treatment, as it's never felt scary walking through the doors.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at The London Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The London Clinic: http://iwgc.net/eb49o