The London Clinic

20 Devonshire Place, London, England, W1G 6BW

21st November 2019

I was to have ercp , straight when I woke up after I was in severe pain and screaming . I asked for my consultant and was told by one person he had gone and by another he was found a procedure I was begging them to check my heart and heard someone say put up a driver to shut her up Then a male nurse came in my face and said I needed to have ct scan which I didn’t want I ended up falling asleep on the syringe driver sitting forward I was bullied into having a ct scan and as there was no dr there an unknown male examined me My consultant hardly reviews me as an inpatient allowing me to go home 5 days later dehydrated and in pain I ended up being readmitted to the rfh a day later my skin dehydrated mottled and in severe pain I stayed there for a further 5 days to get better The nursing staff often lied that I had my painkillers when I hadn’t Terrible hospital Money orientated only no genuine long term care

12th November 2019

A very good experience all round

12th November 2019

Quick service and that's what I needed

5th November 2019

I was treated very well by EVERYONE in the hospital. My room was nice and everyone was very thoughtful and kind. The hydro therapy pool was a game changer.

31st October 2019

Reception on arrival first class, caring, and thoughtful. Recovery after the Procedure was made more comfortable by the wonderful care of the Recovery Nurse - 'Hilary' who was simply wonderful, caring, and reassuring. I wish I had made a note of her full name but my mind was on other things! Patrick from the 6th Floor Spinal Ward was, as previously, - simply amazing, caring, reassuring, and with good advice.

3rd October 2019

Good joined up care in clean location. Nice food!

28th September 2019

I have recently had major operation for cancer and can not praise enough all the treatment I have received from EVERYONE involved

24th September 2019

I went to see other doctors at the London Clinic and they acted professionally. I only had unpleasant and stressful experience with Dr Navin Ramachandran.

17th September 2019

Amazing staff Caring Compassion Excellent service Knowledgeable Kind, super efficient & the food was really brilliant standard Thankyou for taking good care of me.

13th September 2019

I was given incorrect information about preparation for the types of procedures I would be having, so was in a fair amount of discomfort unnecessarily. The treatment itself felt rushed and I didn't have time to ask any questions afterwards. It is now a month after my scans and my GP still hasn't received copies, despite me making numerous requests for them to be sent. I would avoid using this clinic and go elsewhere.

{{category}} working at The London Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The London Clinic: http://iwgc.net/eb49o