The London Clinic

20 Devonshire Place, London, England, W1G 6BW

« 1 2 3 4 »

1st June 2017

Great experience - thank you.

19th May 2017

Very very very slow ,appointments are never on time. Expect a good 20 mins delay in everything.

17th May 2017

I was at London Clinc for a day hospital under the care of Mr.Chow, the whole team at the clinic is fantastic, extremely nice and attentive, from the nurses to the anesthetist etc, I was quite in pain just after the surgery and they made sure I was feeling well before sending me home. Food was also very good (especially for being in a clinic!) I usually don't write reviews but it's so hard to choose which hospital to be treated in, and I hope this review will help readers.

11th May 2017
Written by a member of staff

I work at this hospital and planning to give my notice ASAP. I would not bring my dog to be treated in this hospital let alone a human. The matron Nuala Close is clearly delusional and highly condescending in all aspects of her dealings. She pretends about patient's safety when all she cares about is blinding colourful attires and inappropriate necklaces for a hospital. I mean, where is the infection control in that? Talk about leadership, just give me a break. A lot of staff members are demoralised and feels unappreciated. This' is clear for everyone to see but the matron of course. But I know some patients sees this unless you're a royalty and VIP then of course, you get an extra dose of that fake "we care" "inspiring" business. Just take a closer look at her false smile and the evidence is pretty much available for all to notice.

29th March 2017