The London Clinic

20 Devonshire Place, London, England, W1G 6BW

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

21st May 2018

I had a urodynamics procedure last Thursday 17th May which I was not looking forward to. I saw Dr Claire Allen who was outstanding in her professionalism and care, as were her two assistants. They made me feel very comfortable, explaining absolutely everything that was happening. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

12th March 2018

I was recently treated at the London clinic for breast cancer. I've been in many times for MRIs, ultrasounds and outpatient appointments, and recently for surgery (with radiotherapy coming). The team have universally been brilliant. Scheduling appointments to fit my diary has been easy, and everyone I've met has been caring and thoughtful. It's taken so much stress out of the treatment, as it's never felt scary walking through the doors.

9th March 2018

My experience is as a day patient. The clinic was exceptional. We were seen promptly and the care from both the support staff and the nursing people was excellent. In particular the nurse who did the pre assessment (Millie) was friendly , kind and very professional at put me at my ease. The London Clinic is not cheap but from this experience worth every penny.

2nd March 2018

Fantastically clean. My room was cleaned 4 times a day. Lots of nurse cover & checked on very often. Food was exceptional, I had 4 menu choices, normal, vegan, & 2 types of vegetarian . Would have loved to stay longer. Big rooms. Staff of all levels were super friendly & reassuring . Great physiotherapists, so I had a rapid recovery from an open myomectomy. Highly highly recommend

14th January 2018

Mr Sethi and his team were first class. From my first consultation with him, through surgery and my recovery everyone was kind, informative and caring. Surgery was a great success and my knee is now pain free, for the first time in over 10 years. I would recommend Mr Sethi and The London Clinic to anyone with knee problems.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »