The London Clinic

20 Devonshire Place, London, England, W1G 6BW

29th May 2020

I have been treated by Deepa (Physiotherapist) for various problems over many years and she has never been anything other than kind and patient. She is extraordinarily reassuring and clear in her assessments even when I am in considerable pain. When I first saw her following back surgery, she commented on an obvious problem I had with one of my shoulders and about which I had been told by a number of physiotherapists that there was nothing that could be done. However, Deepa was convinced this was not the case and worked very hard through a combination of physiotherapy and acupuncture to solve the problem and she did! I am extremely grateful to her for all her treatment and encouragement. I feel instantly better as soon as I know I will be seeing her!

19th March 2020

11th March 2020

I saw Dr Seaton to have moles removed. While the procedure itself went well, his website www.londondermatologist.co.uk is extremely misleading (I am self-paying, so this is an issue). An excision of 4+ skin lesions is priced at £350 and a consultation is £225. It was also stated that "some private hospital charge fees generally in the region of £50-£170 but will be considerably more for major procedures (e.g. Mohs surgery)." I booked in my consultation expecting the max price to be around £745. During my consultation, Dr Seaton mentioned that the price of the hospital fees can be around £650. This was totally unexpected, and not explained on the website at all. 'Excision of skin lesions' is not considered a major procedure, so I wasn't expecting a price that is 'considerably more' than the previously stated £50-£170. Once I got to the hospital for the procedure, I was told that the hospital charges were in fact £890. More than the website stated, and more than Dr Seaton stated himself. I reluctantly went ahead with it. After the procedure, I was also charged Dr Seaton's fee of £350, plus a £190 for follow-up fee. I thought it was odd that I was being charged for a follow-up appointment that I had not yet had. I went to my follow-up appointment 2 weeks after the procedure, and then received an invoice for another £190. When I explained that I had pre-paid, the receptionist informed me that the initial follow-up fee was for the day of the procedure. £350 covers the price of the procedure, but it's also classed as a follow-up appointment, so you pay an extra £190. Not only does that make very little sense, but the wording on the website and letters was not clear at all. Excision of skin lesions is not £350. It is £350+£890+£190 (plus your £225 consultation fee). What I originally thought would be £745 turned out to be £1655. Plus the cost of the unnecessary follow-up appointment that I thought was pre-paid.

25th February 2020

I cannot express how lucky I feel to have been able to be treated at The London Clinic. I have received multiple treatments there for a herniated disc and have always been stunned by how fantastic the service is in every possible way. I received treatment through my employers health insurance, so it was by chance that I was able to be treated at The London Clinic, but having experienced such a consistently high level of care in every aspect of their operation, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone, and will always make sure that I have private health insurance in future to ensure I can receive treatment in such an excellent environment in future. Absolutely fantastic in every possible way.

8th February 2020

Staff are very polite

13th January 2020

The London Clinic is an excellent hospital, that feels more like a hotel. I felt well looked after and the food is great!

3rd January 2020

Davide is the most brilliant physio! He really helped me improve my lower back strength following surgery and I really enjoyed going to his sessions rather than dreading them like I do the gym! He's encouraging, helps build your confidence and really easy to get along with. Thanks for everything!

20th December 2019

My physiotherapist Deepa (who is a senior therapist) has been amazing. She’s very patient, kind and compassionate. She always does a through examination and has made huge efforts to “know my back”, which means that she can effectively assess the right kind of treatment for me. She has taken a holistic approach, combining physiotherapy with manual therapy and acupuncture - which I’ve found to be particularly helpful to relieve my pain. She’s very calm and perceptive, so easily gets to the root of the problem. I have alway felt incredibly supported by Deepa and she has been instrumental in getting me “back on track” (no pun intended!) when my back problem was so severe that I almost needed surgery. I am hugely thankful to Deepa and would happily recommend her.

19th December 2019

Fantastic staff and medical team members. Everyone right from the porter whom greets you upon arriving at The Clinic, to the nursing staff, to the hospitality staff bringing you refreshments was friendly, warm, accommodating and extremely helpful. What an incredible way to make a patient feel when entering a medical facility. Your facility is worthy of AAA+++!

11th December 2019

Deepa was incredibly helpful in getting me through the physiotherapy I've been taking following my recent Knee Fracture. She's counselled and given me incredible mental and physical support throughout my time with her and has been nothing but an absolute angel with incredible patience, diligence and care. Having gone through not only the recent injury, but an all round difficult year, Deepa has helped me regain a level of confidence and self-empowerment that I haven't experienced in a good while.

{{category}} working at The London Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The London Clinic: http://iwgc.net/eb49o