Guy's Hospital

St Thomas Street, London, England, SE1 9RT

20th May 2019

Fantastic care from start to finish. Can not recommend highly enough. A credit to the NHS. My consultant Zameer Shah was amazing. My first op outside the private sector and care was as good if not better.

14th April 2019

Quite efficiently run , but as often with NHS, a degree of waste. In my case, was given an expensive ( German produced) dermatological cleansing liquid at first appointment that I never asked for or used, when foot surgery finally happened three months later. Was given crutches, yet was never asked either after surgery or in follow up correspondence to return these. I did, of course, but not obvious where to leave them , eventually handed them over to a staff member, who somewhat reluctantly took them, with no thank you. Cost of two crutches presumably quite high.. department should be accountable for all of them.

22nd February 2019

First class care, with really outstanding staff. Thank you all so so much

2nd January 2019

I had a C6/7 vertebral fusion under orthapaedics at Guys in November 2018. Mr Panteliades and his team as well as the day surgery staff, anaethatists & recovery room staff did a fantastic job. I fully had my procedure explained, including all risks by the surgeon & anastheseologist. My surgery & time in recovery took longer than expected but my medical welfare was paramount and pain fully controlled. It took a while to find me a bed but as I could/should have been a day patient this was expected. I spent 2 days in hospital and have since had a 6 wk follow up & will go back in April for another check. My surgery is going to be followed by a thyroidectomy so it was important this went well & safely before my next operation. I felt that the nurses were very attentive. Rooms /areas very clean & food was surprisingly tasty & varied.

11th December 2018

I have seen and still do see a number of Consultants and other medics at Guy’s. I am very happy with my treatments and care. Thank you. They always want their best for me. Guy’s is world class.

{{category}} working at Guy's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Guy's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ak