The Wellington Hospital

Wellington Place, London, England, NW8 9LE

« 1 2 3 4 »

3rd May 2017

Terrible Terrible Service...don't waste your money When they have received your money good luck trying to get your results. Was ignored for months and months, told so many times again and again that I would get a call back to give me my results...nothing. Very unprofessional doctor

2nd May 2017

Following a weeklong stay on the neurosurgical ward I have nothing but praise and thanks to all the nursing staff. Without exception, in both HDU and on the ward, they made a frightening experience much less stressful They responded immediately to any call, and fully explained everything they did or gave me, and even managed the somewhat 'necessary indignities' with utmost respect and sensitivity, and just the right amounf of humour to make it tolerable. Nothing was too much trouble - day or night. The food was of high quality and both the catering and cleaning staff were always friendly and efficient. Many thanks and huge gratitude to everyone.

30th April 2017

Nice clean room, highly skilled consultant. Back on the ward my door was kept shut and it seemed that the nursing staff just carried on as though I didnt exist. There was no compassion, the HCA's shuffled about with hardly a friendly smile. I was in bed with catheter, pca and wound drain, so unable to get up. When I asked for help to clean my teeth nurse came in and told me I go to the bathroom like I do when I have a shower, this sums up the level of care. If your Consultant gives you a choice please go somewhere else. A nice big room with a balcony is not important when you actually need a good nurse.

13th April 2017

Hospital staff were friendly but very disorganised. The room was huge and clean. Had to ask repeatedly to get food at both dinner time and breakfast time, despite the fact that I had to take my medication with food. My breakfast order was wrong. Was left waiting for over an hour with no water. Was made to feel like I was a burden, even though I was only asking for food and water. Impossible to reach light switches etc from the bed. Was told a departure time by one nurse, then told something different by another so had to rearrange my cab. Pharmacy department late in delivering going-home medicines. Nurse told me I'd be given ice packs to take home; I wasn't. Overall a very poor service from a private hospital. If you have a choice, avoid it at all costs.

18th February 2017

The food is terrible and you never get all the items you asked for - cant even get a simple hard boiled egg right..asked twice still running. Some nurses are wonderful and professional, others make you feel like you walked into a NHS hospital and you are inconveniencing them. Service is inconstant, not involved in decision making The consultants are amazing.. but this hospital sucks for the price you pay..

« 1 2 3 4 »