New Victoria Hospital

England
KT2 7EG

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

1st January 2017

I had surgery for the first time at New Victoria Hospital in October. From entering the building at 0645 on the Wednesday and leaving on the Thursday at 11am the staff and in particular the two nurses who looked after me were outstanding nothing was too much trouble. I was petrified of having surgery but everything went so well. Thank you very much for all your help and support it has been outstanding.

22nd December 2016

I have had several procedures/surgery at the New Victoria. I feel safe and valued there. The hospital is clean, professional, mindful and all the staff know what they are doing from the first greeting at the reception to discharge. I really am unable to fault anything other than I found it hard to open and close my bedroom window.

8th December 2016

The staff of New Victoria were wonderful to say the least, I had never been through an operation before and felt very overwhelmed on the day- however all the staff were incredibly helpful and understanding and made me feel at ease throughout my stay. My room was spotless and the food was amazing, they catered very well to my needs and were wonderful throughout my entire stay.

2nd October 2016

I have been an in-patient many times as the New Victoria and would always choose this hospital over any other. The nurses are wonderful and very caring. The admin staff are efficient and friendly. Right down to the cleaners

10th August 2016

Fantastic care throughout my experience. Felt very comfortable, confident and understood.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »