central-middlesex-hospital

Central Middlesex Hospital

Acton Lane, Park Royal, London, England, NW10 7NS

1 2 3 4 5 38,979 reviews

12th May 2022

Mr Bhattee did a wonderful job with my first knee replacement surgery. He explained everything to me in a very clear manner. and the staff was always helpful and kind. They ensured I had a smooth prep, surgery, and follow-up. I am so glad I chose such incredible surgeon Mr Ghias Bhattee and would highly recommend to anyone.

Review of Genitourinary Medicine (GUM) Clinic CMH,
29th March 2022

My visit was very seamless, staff were friendly and an easy process.

Perhaps the forms could be more gender friendly, rather than just male/female to incorporate people of trans/non-binary communities.

11th March 2022

The staff made sure I was safe before and after my surgery and all Covid protocol were followed, which made me feel safe.

Review of ACAD Day Case,
14th February 2022

I was very well looked after by the nursing staff - especially Maggie and Gemma. All medical staff introduced themselves to me and made sure to put me at ease. The procedure was explained to me in advance and was done clearly, using terms that I could understand.

Due to Covid restrictions, the day patients weren't allowed into the building until 08:00 (although I'd been asked to arrive by 07:30), so we had to wait outside until then. Totally understandable under the circumstances, but it was a cold December morning!!

Review of Physiotherapy Clinic CMH,
27th January 2022

Karsh was very professional and very reassuring, and has greatly helped me in the treatment I received. It did take quite some time from being referred by my GP to receiving the shockwave therapy on my foot. This is nothing to do with Karsh. I feel it is more likely due to the crisis that grew out of the COVID-19 pandemic. I feel I have benefitted enormously. It is good to know that I can start walking for exercise again, building up distance steadily. Thank you very much, Karsh. You have been outstanding. I also mention the lovely Receptionist. I'm sorry I don't have her name. She is from South Africa. She was always willing to help whenever I had reason to telephone the department..

Nothing.

Review of Urology Clinic CMH,
15th November 2021

It was early Saturday afternoon and all of the staff were cheerful and helpful

There wasn't anything

Review of Dermatology ,
1st November 2021

Dreadful service and poor customer service . My appointment was cancelled for more than 3 times prior . I was not reminded on my last appointment and I was quickly taken off the specialist appointment and sent back to my GP . What a bloody cheek cancelling all my appointments prior and returning me back to my GP immediately when I was not reminded on my last appointment . If the hospital can be delinquent on their appointment to see patients before why so quick in penalising patients for not turning up when no reminder was sent for the appointment ? As a result I was denied of medical treatment. It is totally unprofessional , unfair , totally incompetent service and downright discriminatory practice . Good riddance to bad rubbish .

Patients should not be taken off the register and returned to their GP upon first failure to turn up , they may have emergencies to attend to that was the cause of the absence . If the Specialist can absent themselves for whatever reasons for more than 3 times it would be unfair to penalise patients to be absent just once .

Review of Genitourinary Medicine (GUM) Clinic CMH,
14th October 2021

They were very friendly and kind

Everything was good and I am happy

5th October 2021

I had surgery at Centreal Middlesex hospital orthopaedics department, the whole experience was very smooth and I was looked after very well by the whole team. My nurse Zoe ledwith-hoult was amazing, she looked after me so well and I really wanted to ensure her hard work is recognised!

Review of ACAD Day Case,
26th September 2021

Gynae pre-assessment could be better in terms of giving the information in a timely manner. The day surgery for hysteroscopy under GA was great. The team was seamless. Slight waiting around but otherwise fine. The team communicated well and made me feel reassured that I will be looked after well. I know that the conditions working in the NHS are currently dire but it's amazing how much dedication the staff have for their highly skilled and complex job. Worth every penny and more. Should be given 12.5 pay rise! Thank you for all that you do.

Gynae pre-assessment team could prepare a bit better before contacting patients and ensure they know what's happening and any outstanding tasks. If sounding unsure it also makes patients anxious and erodes a bit of the trust/rapport. Could improve on communication - some of my questions the staff were not equipped to answer hence resulted in me being passed from one person to another. The system of queries via email does not work either. My emails were not replied to and there was no contact numbers. I can find my way around the system but think of all the other patients who may not access to emails and other barriers. The system needs to be reviewed by the Trust management urgently.

Experience

{{category}} working at Central Middlesex Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Central Middlesex Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3vd