mr-ali-sagban-taghi

Mr Ali Taghi FRCS, FRCS (ORL)

Written by a private patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital
15th February 2021

Mr Taghi is an incredible surgeon. I had a deviated septum and could not run to the top of my road or exercise without struggling to breath. I have also been severely bullied about a hump on my nose for over seven years on social media and at school. My life had become unbearable, I couldn’t bear looking in the mirror, I had lost all focus on my studies and my grades had plummeted. I felt worthless and had totally given up on life. Little did I know that when entered Mr Taghi’s office he would change my life forever, the kindness and empathy he showed me that day, I will never forget. He promised to help me and told me that I may need to wait a few months but when a slot came available the same week he offered it to me. Doctor Taghi is an outstanding Doctor, my treatment and results were first class. His secretary Ms Gatee is brilliant and very efficient.

Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital
23rd January 2021

Mr Taghi is a world-class surgeon and I am extremely lucky to have been treated by him. He took the time to explain the details of my ear condition, made me feel at ease, and ensured that my concerns were dealt with and that I was happy with the treatment plan. He is such a knowledgeable and kind-hearted ENT surgeon – a huge thank you to Mr Taghi for his invaluable expertise.

Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital
8th December 2020

Dr Taghi was a delight. He was professional, helpful, understanding and so kind. I would highly recommend him again. Thank you so much for your help!

Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital
31st July 2020

Mr Taghi is a fantastic doctor who listens attentively and has the kindest bedside manner. A very down to earth doctor who has the ability to tailor expert treatment specific to your needs. I haven’t met a better ENT specialist!

Written by a member of staff at Bupa Cromwell Hospital
17th April 2020

I work for Mr Taghi for two years now. I can't appraise him enough for his kindness and attitude, whether in office or with his patients. He is kind, caring, yet a very professional doctor and boss. I wish him every success in his professional life and career, and I hope that he will be safe in this outbreak. I have a lot for fantastic stories to tell about him and a big thank you isn't enough! You deserve more and more.

I am a Consultant Otolaryngologist, Head and Neck Surgeon with 20 years of clinical and surgical experience in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery. I am a fully qualified ENT surgeon, and a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, Edinburgh, and Glasgow. I am also Board Certified Surgeon in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery by both the Arab Board of Medical Specialisations (2002) and the European Board of Medical Specialisations (2010). I had my training in three continents, Europe, Middle East and North America. In the UK, I had it in central London teaching hospitals (North Thames training region). During my training, I completed Medical Doctorate degree, Head and Neck Surgery Fellowship at Bart's and the London Hospitals in head and neck surgery. I also completed an advanced clinical fellowship in paediatric ENT. A handful of ENT surgeons in London is sub-specializing in kids ENT. I had further training in a world class of excellence in Paediatric airway in both Cincinnati, Ohio USA and in Lausanne, Switzerland. I am currently a fully UK accredited Consultant ENT surgeon with special interest in complex Paediatric ENT problems, and Rhinology (all aspects of functional aesthetics and endoscopic). My NHS practice is centralised in central London at the Imperial College London Hospitals. My private practice is mainly based at Imperial Private Healthcare facility at The Lindo Wing, London Paddington W2 1NY. I also practice from Bupa Cromwell Hospital in South Ken, BMI Syon clinic in Brentford and and Thames View Wing at Charing Cross Hospital in Hammersmith.

Nearest Otolaryngologists