Mr Ali Taghi FRCS, FRCS (ORL)

I am a Consultant Otolaryngologist, Head and Neck Surgeon with 18 years of clinical and surgical experience in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery. I am a fully qualified ENT surgeon, and a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, Edinburgh, and Glasgow. I am also Board Certified Surgeon in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery by both the Arab Board of Medical Specialisations (2002) and the European Board of Medical Specialisations (2010). I had my training in three continents, Europe, Middle East and North America. In the UK, I had it in central London teaching hospitals (North Thames training region). During my training, I completed Medical Doctorate degree, Head and Neck Surgery Fellowship at Bart's and the London Hospitals. I also completed an advanced clinical fellowship in paediatric ENT. A handful of ENT surgeons in London is sub-specializing in kids ENT. I had further training in a world class of excellence in Paediatric airway in both Cincinnati, Ohio USA and in Lausanne, Switzerland. I am currently a fully UK accredited Consultant ENT surgeon with special interest in complex Paediatric ENT problems, benign Head and Neck lumps and Rhinology (all aspects of functional aesthetics and endoscopic). My NHS practice is centralised in central London at the Imperial College London Hospitals. My private practice is mainly based at Imperial Private Healthcare facility at The Lindo Wing, London Paddington W2 1NY. I also practice from BMI Syon clinic in Brentford and 9 Harley Street.

• Otolaryngology
  • Paediatric surgery

30th March 2018
Written by a carer at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

We chose Dr Ali Taghi to advise us on our daughter’s recurring tonsillitis and croup. We researched the most experienced/highly trained doctors and decided he would be our first choice. He is patient, kind and informative. He performed an adenotonsillectomy and microlyngascopy and bronchoscopy. On the day of surgery he was so calm and reassuring. The surgery went exactly as it should and the level of care has been exceptional. I would highly recommend Dr Ali Taghi.

29th March 2018
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

I cannot thank Ali Taghi enough, he went above and beyond to provide exceptional care and gave me the reassurance and time. After having pressure building up in the temples of my head for over a year and struggling for it to be understood and explained by many various doctors and surgeons I spoke to, Ali kindly investigated the situation in depth with such a genuine care and kindness, taking the time to analyse the situation and listen to me. Ali gave me the reassurance and guidance I needed and I am so grateful. I would without a doubt highly recommend Ali Taghi.

7th March 2018
Written by a carer at St Mary's Hospital

I have been to Mr Taghis clinic few times and he had performed two surgeries on my son. On both these occasions my son recieved extremely good care from Mr Taghi and team.Mr Taghi is very efficient and dedicated surgeon. He was very clear and straight to the point while explaining all the possible care options. He listened all our problems and worries carefully. Mr Taghi was very good at alleviating all our worries by proper explanation and re assurances.He accommodated my son on a weekend Clinic.As a parent and a theatre scrub nurse I would strongly suggest Mr Taghi to the public. I wish Mr Taghi all the very best in his future endeavours and good health and long life for the benefit of the public. We cannot thank you enough for making my son's life a lot better. Thank you so much foe being an exceptionally good doctor Mr Taghi. Kind regards Edwin Shoby Family.

5th March 2018
Written by a carer at St Mary's Hospital

We cannot thank you enough for what Mr Taghi have done for us. I would like to express our sincere gratitude from the bottom of our heart. The care you and your team provided was outstanding. You have been exceptionally kind and understanding. Every person who involved in Edwins care was extra ordinarily good. Edwin recovered from the surgery and doing very well in school.He is very thankful to you for making him looks and feel better by taking out the lump from his neck. We parents relieved from nightmare. Thank you so much. We wish you good luck and all the best in your career. Also wish you good health and long life to make lots of people better. Kind regards From the whole family of Edwin Shoby

15th January 2018
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

I am very satisfied with the timely treatments delivered by Dr Ali Taghi and his medical team, with this experience being the first time that I ever had a surgery. Dr Ali Taghi is a respectful and experienced surgeon, and I would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking for a responsible ENT consultant.

Nearest Otolaryngologists