Mr Ali Taghi FRCS, FRCS (ORL)

I am a Consultant Otolaryngologist, Head and Neck Surgeon with 18 years of clinical and surgical experience in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery. I am a fully qualified ENT surgeon, and a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, Edinburgh, and Glasgow. I am also Board Certified Surgeon in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery by both the Arab Board of Medical Specialisations (2002) and the European Board of Medical Specialisations (2010). I had my training in three continents, Europe, Middle East and North America. In the UK, I had it in central London teaching hospitals (North Thames training region). During my training, I completed Medical Doctorate degree, Head and Neck Surgery Fellowship at Bart's and the London Hospitals. I also completed an advanced clinical fellowship in paediatric ENT. A handful of ENT surgeons in London is sub-specializing in kids ENT. I had further training in a world class of excellence in Paediatric airway in both Cincinnati, Ohio USA and in Lausanne, Switzerland. I am currently a fully UK accredited Consultant ENT surgeon with special interest in complex Paediatric ENT problems, benign Head and Neck lumps and Rhinology (all aspects of functional aesthetics and endoscopic). My NHS practice is centralised in central London at the Imperial College London Hospitals. My private practice is mainly based at Imperial Private Healthcare facility at The Lindo Wing, London Paddington W2 1NY. I also practice from BMI Syon clinic in Brentford and 9 Harley Street.

• Otolaryngology
  • Paediatric surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

19th September 2017
Written by a carer at St Mary's Hospital

Dr Taghi listened and looked into detail all the investigations my son had previously. He was rightly interested in the impact that glue ear might be having in my son's social and academic functioning. I was impressed with Dr Taghi's professionalism and decisiveness. All his decisions were linked with the best evidence of treatment but he was also careful to discuss with me my views as a parent. Thanks to the surgery involving grommet insertion and adenoidectomy, my son has dramatically improved in his reading and socialising. I cannot recommend enough this highly skilled profession.

12th September 2017
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

I am a seventeen-year-old student who suffered from blocked nasal airways for over a year, and this had immensely impacted my work ethic in school. Dr. Taghi immediately diagnosed me with a severely deviated septum - I had previously mistaken my blocked nose for a symptom of the common cold. Solutions to my condition were proposed and I felt that I could entirely trust Dr. Taghi with my health and proceeded with functional Septorhinoplasty; I was made well aware of the possible outcomes and complications of the surgery and felt very comfortable voicing any of my concerns. Needless to say Dr. Taghi was very professional, knowledgeable and certainly affable all the way through the consulting process. I am extremely satisfied with the results of the surgery - 6 weeks later I am breathing through my nose much easier and I am definitely a happier person! Without a doubt, I would highly recommend Mr Taghi for not only his outstanding services, but also for his very approachable character which ensued in the entire process being relaxed and seemingly fast! Expressing my endless gratitude to Dr. A Taghi.

6th July 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Syon Clinic

He is a good history taker. He heard me fully even if some of my information might have been irrelevant. The follow-up was very informative and detailed. I felt reassured by his knowledge and demeanor during  the initial and follow-up consultation.

5th July 2017
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

I was beyond impressed with my experience with Dr Ali Taghi . My first contact was with this dr and I was happy by how helpful and kind he was and how fast he was at getting back to me. If you are looking for a dr who is medical knowledge is encyclopedic ,treat the whole person and takes the time to be caring then Dr. Ali Taghi is someone you should consider visiting .

4th July 2017
Written by a carer at St Mary's Hospital

My daughter was seen at an ENT clinic on Sunday 2nd July. We were brilliantly looked after and seen promptly. I was impressed and relived to get an appointment especially at the weekend. We are now on route to finding out the problem and hopefully solving it. The team were great - thank you Best wishes Gabby ritchie

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »