Mr Ali Taghi FRCS, FRCS (ORL)

I am a Consultant Otolaryngologist, Head and Neck Surgeon with 18 years of clinical and surgical experience in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery. I am a fully qualified ENT surgeon, and a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, Edinburgh, and Glasgow. I am also Board Certified Surgeon in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery by both the Arab Board of Medical Specialisations (2002) and the European Board of Medical Specialisations (2010). I had my training in three continents, Europe, Middle East and North America. In the UK, I had it in central London teaching hospitals (North Thames training region). During my training, I completed Medical Doctorate degree, Head and Neck Surgery Fellowship at Bart's and the London Hospitals. I also completed an advanced clinical fellowship in paediatric ENT. A handful of ENT surgeons in London is sub-specializing in kids ENT. I had further training in a world class of excellence in Paediatric airway in both Cincinnati, Ohio USA and in Lausanne, Switzerland. I am currently a fully UK accredited Consultant ENT surgeon with special interest in complex Paediatric ENT problems, benign Head and Neck lumps and Rhinology (all aspects of functional aesthetics and endoscopic). My NHS practice is centralised in central London at the Imperial College London Hospitals. My private practice is mainly based at Imperial Private Healthcare facility at The Lindo Wing, London Paddington W2 1NY. I also practice from BMI Syon clinic in Brentford and 9 Harley Street.

• Otolaryngology
  • Paediatric surgery

7th September 2018
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

He is efficient and calm. He explains the procedure very simply and clearly and his after care is great.

3rd August 2018
Written by a carer at St Mary's Hospital

My son was seen by an excellent consultant Ear, Nose, Throat and Head and Neck Surgeon. The consultation was brilliant with Mr Ali Taghi. Every question was answered, an operation was scheduled swiftly and everyone involved was brilliant. I can’t praise Mr Ali Taghi enough to do a wonderful job after a surgeon messing up my son ear, leaving him with self-confidence issues. As far as I am concerned Mr Ali Taghi did a miracle in transforming my son’s ear back to normal. I am and my family very thankful and would highly recommend him!!!!

8th June 2018
Written by a carer at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

Mr Taghi has provided my son with immensely successful, life changing, health care. His thoughtfulness and skill are graceful and utterly reliable. His human touch put us all at ease and made the whole experience under his watch as smooth as it could possibly be. Hurrah.

28th May 2018
Written by a carer at St Mary's Hospital

Excellent Surgeon and beautiful personality. I had my son surgery done under his care a few weeks ago at Mary's (privately). Subsequently, my other son and my nephew listed to have other operations under his consideration both at Mary's and the Cromwell hospitals. He is very professional and courteous, and his team skills are unrivalled. I have also to appraise his lovely secretary Mrs Gatee (Furat) for her patience and kindness. I would recommend him unreservedly to anyone seeking/ or looking for a world-class surgeon in ear, nose and throat speciality.

30th March 2018
Written by a carer at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

We chose Dr Ali Taghi to advise us on our daughter’s recurring tonsillitis and croup. We researched the most experienced/highly trained doctors and decided he would be our first choice. He is patient, kind and informative. He performed an adenotonsillectomy and microlyngascopy and bronchoscopy. On the day of surgery he was so calm and reassuring. The surgery went exactly as it should and the level of care has been exceptional. I would highly recommend Dr Ali Taghi.

Nearest Otolaryngologists