mr-ali-sagban-taghi

Mr Ali Taghi FRCS, FRCS (ORL)

Written by a private patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital
1st April 2022

Dr Taghi has made a lifelong dream come true! It is so hard to put your trust into someone especially when it comes to your face! The process was very smooth and the aftercare was even better because Dr Taghi had prepared me throughly. His attention to care after the operation made me feel like I was in very good hands. I am totally thrilled with the results, I feel a lot more confident, my friends and family love my new nose and tell me I’m looking younger and prettier. Thank you for your kindness, patience, skill, expertise and working your magic!

23rd March 2022

Knowledgeable (I think one has to be if you are working in a major teaching hospital in London), but incredibly aloof. Lacks empathy and brushed aside my questions after he explained the bare essentials. I am frankly surprised at all the positive reviews for him here.

Written by a private patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital
19th March 2022

Dr Taghi knew exactly what treatment to prescribe when I showed up with inflamed salivary glands last Christmas. He gave me a good overview of how he thought I would develop over the next few weeks, which was spot on. Most importantly, I am eternally grateful for Dr Taghi's bedside manner. He listened to what I had to say and identified that I was exhausted and worried, so he took some blood tests and talked to me until I felt reassured. He made me laugh and helped me to calm down. He is such a joy and it was a blessing to be treated by him. Thank you!

9th March 2022

My son was born extremely premature and had a congenital condition of his nose called choanal atresia. He was under another excellent ENT surgeon and had 6 procedures. He eventually saw Mr Taghi who performed his 7th and final procedure which finally allowed him to breathe normally from his nose and to finally be discharged home after almost 9 months in hospital. We are truly indebted to Mr Taghi and wish we’d met him sooner! Thank you so much Mr Taghi!

31st December 2021

Mr Taghi is an exceptional surgeon. He is honest, professional, and compassionate. He has an eye for detail and explains things clearly. I was very anxious about having the surgery and took a few months before I went ahead with it. I was particularly concerned as I had previous trauma to my nose and the surgery to fix it left me with more damage. As a health professional myself I appreciated Mr Taghi’s honesty, care, and talent. The pain I had following surgery was minimal and the swelling subsided quickly. While I know that it will take a few more months for residual swelling to subside and the final shape to become clear, I trust Mr Taghi’s work was the best possible as it ensured a harmonious and natural look. I definitely recommend him.

I am a Consultant Otolaryngologist, Head and Neck Surgeon with 20 years of clinical and surgical experience in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery. I am a fully qualified ENT surgeon, and a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, Edinburgh, and Glasgow. I am also Board Certified Surgeon in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery by both the Arab Board of Medical Specialisations (2002) and the European Board of Medical Specialisations (2010). I had my training in three continents, Europe, Middle East and North America. In the UK, I had it in central London teaching hospitals (North Thames training region). During my training, I completed Medical Doctorate degree, Head and Neck Surgery Fellowship at Bart's and the London Hospitals in head and neck surgery. I also completed an advanced clinical fellowship in paediatric ENT. A handful of ENT surgeons in London is sub-specializing in kids ENT. I had further training in a world class of excellence in Paediatric airway in both Cincinnati, Ohio USA and in Lausanne, Switzerland. I am currently a fully UK accredited Consultant ENT surgeon with special interest in complex Paediatric ENT problems, and Rhinology (all aspects of functional aesthetics and endoscopic). My NHS practice is centralised in central London at the Imperial College London Hospitals. My private practice is mainly based at Imperial Private Healthcare facility at The Lindo Wing, London Paddington W2 1NY. I also practice from Bupa Cromwell Hospital in South Ken, BMI Syon clinic in Brentford and and Thames View Wing at Charing Cross Hospital in Hammersmith.

Nearest Otolaryngologists