Mr Maxim Horwitz

Maxim Horwitz is a Consultant Orthopaedic Hand and Wrist Surgeon in the Hand Unit at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital where he leads the paediatric hand surgery service. He is also an Honorary Consultant for the Major Trauma Unit at St Mary's Hospital Privately he runs specialised clinics for adult and paediatric patients across central and NW London. He offers hand and upper limb trauma management, tendon and, carpal tunnel surgery, fracture fixation as well as the very latest techniques Xiapex for Dupuytren's Disease. He treats all age paediatric patients from babies to teenagers with hand and wrist trauma to congenital lesions and neuromuscular conditions.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
  • Plastic surgery

22nd February 2017
Written by a patient at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

Max is a really great doctor. I had a displaced fracture of my wrist. My local hospital didn't take it seriously but he saw me within 24 hrs.after confirming my injury he explained fully the options I had and pris and cons of both. I settled on surgery and am really pleased. It is healing well with minimal pain and minimal scarring. He informs patients and let's them choose rather than force an option in them He is a really nice person. And great with kids too!

21st February 2017
Written by a patient at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

A caring doctor with a friendly demeanour. I saw him within 24 hrs when my local hospital didn't take my injury seriously. I had a serious displaced fracture. It was operated on the day after I should have just seen my local fracture clinic. Everything was explained fully do I could make an informed choice. The scar is minimal and recovery doing better than I thought. I would highly recommend this doctor. And he's good with children too!

21st February 2015
Written by a patient at The Wellington Hospital

Saw Mr Horwitz for complications following an ORIF procedure by another consultant. Over half a dozen or so visits, found him to be extremely thorough and diligent. He didn't rush down the surgery route, though that's where we ended up. Post operative care has been exceptional. Scars healing nicely. He's also a really nice guy. Would highly recommend.

Nearest Plastic surgeons