mr-massimo-garriboli

Mr Massimo Garriboli

8th July 2021

Mr Garriboli performed orchidopexy on our 21 month old at The Portland hospital. We could not have asked for better care. His manner is impeccable - empathetic, warm, professional. At no point did we feel rushed. Furthermore, his secretary is wonderful - we were kept fully informed throughout the booking process. I cannot recommend Mr Garriboli highly enough - we felt entirely confident in our son’s care and are so grateful to the entire team.

25th June 2021

Dr. Garriboli is incredible. Not only has he taken great care of my daughter health, but also he is lovely to speak with at every appointment. It’s rare to find a doctor that combines such personal touches and care for a patient as a person with outstanding quality of medical care. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a specialist.

15th June 2021

We took our 7 year old son to see Dr Garriboli for an umbilical hernia. This was incredibly sensitive situation and Dr Garriboli was great with our son. He was attentive, friendly and engaging. He helped us with all of our questions and took his time to explain everything to us an our son. The surgery came and went very well, our son recovered quickly and is now back to being a difficult 7 year old.

6th April 2021

Mr Garriboli gave an immediate and correct diagnosis of my son's condition. He quickly explained the options and made a clear recommendation that was easy to understand. He performed the operation perfectly and promptly, saving him from a very damaging condition. One year later we saw him again and he examined my son to confirm things were permanently fixed. He is a very kind, personable and knowledgable man. I feel so lucky we ended up with him. I would have no hesitation in recommending him and would not change anything about the whole process. He was great with me, my family and my son. Fantastic doctor.

24th March 2021

Mr Garriboli made a great impression from the start: thorough, knowledgeable, approachable and dedicated. Our teenage son suffered from a painful varicocele. Mr Garriboli explained our options, performed the necessary surgery and achieved a very positive outcome. His bedside manner is excellent and my son always felt at ease in his care. Benita, his assistant, is very efficient and answers emails in record time. We feel very lucky to have found Mr Garriboli and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

• Paediatric surgery