Evelina Children's Hospital

Lambeth Palace Road, London, England, SE1 7EH

21st June 2020

The members of the team involved in my sons procedure were helpful and very supportive. The Covid 19 situation had changed the whole system of treatment and surgery but all members of staff from nurses, doctors, surgeons and anaesthetists were fantastic and also allowing us ( the parents) to be able to be with our son through the procedure.

29th September 2019

My 5 year old son was referred to Dr Garriboli for renal issues and had surgery just a few days ago at Evelina Children’s Hospital in London. We walked in the door and Leo was greeted by some lovely volunteers from “Spread a Smile” and had his own personal magic show complete with balloon animal! After waking up from surgery one of the first things my son said was “you know what, I actually really like it here!” All of the people dealing with Leo were lovely, professional and kind and made us feel welcome and at ease. We are so grateful to all involved for making what could have been an incredibly stressful and worrying situation for us so much better by their care. The nurses, anaesthetists, surgeons, play therapists, volunteers and everyone involved were outstanding and really helped Leo and ourselves in so many ways. We count ourselves lucky that we were referred there and will be forever grateful for the NHS and the wonderful people at Evelina Children’s Hospital.

30th July 2019

Hello my name is Gentian I was at Evelina hospital my stitches has healed I am all better now thanks to everyone

{{category}} working at Evelina Children's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Evelina Children's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb342