Mr Paul Trikha

Dedicated Specialist Knee Surgeon Consultant Knee Surgeon at Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic. Associate Divisional Director at Ashford and St. Peter's NHS Foundation Trust. Reconstructive surgery for sports injuries, meniscus (cartilage) and knee ligament (ACL) injury Latest surgical treatment techniques for both early and advanced knee arthritis. Expertise in the latest minimally-invasive arthroscopy or ‘key-hole’ surgery techniques Comprehensive specialist knee service for patella (kneecap) problems and knee preserving/replacement surgery including partial and total knee replacement.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

22nd June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Had meniscus repair and ACL reconstruction. Mr Trikha's no-nonsense approach was very reassuring after others had failed to diagnose the ruptured ACL. Six weeks post surgery I am very pleased with the outcome, and have been left with minimal scarring from the surgery. Fully recommended for anyone in a similar situation. SW

14th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Excellent experience. I am a paediatric patient and had ACL and meniscus repair arthroscopy. Experienced almost no pain and minimal discomfort.

Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

I suffered a traumatic ACL rupture in October 2017, I was referred to Mr Trikha through medical insurance and have found his treatment first class. My initial appointment happened within 3 days of the injury, Mr Trikha immediately assessed a full rupture through movement and manipulation, he arranged an mri scab the same night and organised my operation within 3 weeks. Mr Trikha recommended a course of pre surgery Physiotherapy to reduce swelling and enhance post op recovery. I was informed of the complexity of the injury and what would happen throughout. On the day of the operation Mr Trikha reassured myself and my wife exactly what would happened and how the operation would play out. I had a hamstring graft as well as torn medial and lateral meniscus so had three procedures in one! Mr Trikha explained the procedure again in the evening to ensure I fully understood what had been done. I have had follow up appointments which are brief however Mr Trikha always makes himself available for any questions or concerns. Just had my 8 month sign off, in the nicest sense I am hoping to not need to see Mr Trikha again! In all seriousness if you have had/ do have a knee issue Mr Trikha is the man you want in your corner - cannot recommend highly enough.

Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

I am 64 years of age. I underwent total knee replacement surgery to my right knee in January 2015. Mr. Trikha fully explained what was going to be done, the risks and benefits and warned it would be painful. I was very focused on my recovery did the exercises proscribed and attended the gym three/four times per week. Within 2 weeks I was off crutches and by 3 months I was walking and training normally. By 2018 my left knee required total replacement surgery. I had the surgery on 6th March again performed by Mr. Trikha. I was walking unaided and driving in 2 weeks. I remain focussed on my recovery. I attend the gym three/four times per week. I have achieved total flexibility in both knees. The recipe for success is simply (i) Mr Trikha is a great surgeon; (ii) listen to and execute the medical advice given; and (iii) remain focused and dedicated to a full recovery via the gym and exercise.

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Mr Paul Trikha was an amazing doctor I would highly recommend him . I thought my knee would never be write again but I was wrong because Its stronger then my good knee and has made my f1 dream carry on and 6 weeks later I am in my kart again and going on to f1. Thanks ever so much

Short link to review Mr Paul Trikha: http://iwgc.net/efaq8