Mr Paul Trikha

Dedicated Specialist Knee Surgeon Consultant Knee Surgeon at Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic. Associate Divisional Director at Ashford and St. Peter's NHS Foundation Trust. Reconstructive surgery for sports injuries, meniscus (cartilage) and knee ligament (ACL) injury Latest surgical treatment techniques for both early and advanced knee arthritis. Expertise in the latest minimally-invasive arthroscopy or ‘key-hole’ surgery techniques Comprehensive specialist knee service for patella (kneecap) problems and knee preserving/replacement surgery including partial and total knee replacement.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

28th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Paul has a style and manner that really suits me - precisely what I appreciate in a professional - affable, clear, empathetic, reassuring. I genuinely felt that Paul's approach was to understood my needs - ie to safeguard some of my sporting passions for the future - and my background/medical history, so that we could focus on the right solution for me. In that way, I felt that I was provided tailored advice that enabled me to get back on the road as soon as possible. It was also very important to me that Paul mentioned in sufficient detail other options. It has been my experience that sometimes professionals can be prone to omit their thinking. Their experience may well have already led them to discount certain approaches eg due to patient history or whole-life benefits, but, if they fail to convey that thinking to the patient, then it can raise subsequent questions in the mind of the patient once the appointment is over. Paul didn't do that, so I felt 'on the same page' as him as to what was best for me. Within less than 5 weeks I ran in a 10k race without any pain and was already participating in the yoga classes that I really enjoy. I think that speaks volumes - roll on the skiing season!

14th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

I have had an ACL and meniscus surgery with Mr. Trikha. Everything went perfectly. He followed me close from the first day of the injury and during recovery. Following his advice and care my recovery time and the pain was shortened and less severe. In my opinion he is one of the best knee specialists. Thank you.

13th September 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Ruptured my ACL and tore my meniscus after playing very high level rugby. Was devastated to be told I may not be back on the pitch for 12 months, however after a very successful operation and intense rehab, I was walking within 2 weeks post op, and I am now looking to be back training in January, all thanks to Paul's advice and help. Couldn't recommend Dr Trikha enough, as has helped me physically get back to where I want to be well before it was originally estimated. Incredible doctor!

7th September 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Snapped my ACL and tore my meniscus - Mr Trikha and his team did a great job repairing my knee and just over two months post operation I can now walk without crutches and cycle. Thanks to him I am looking forward to enjoying mobility again and eventually returning to sports.

7th September 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital

I originally saw Mr Trikha at St Peter's following a fall playing sport. When I realised that I would probably need an operation for my ruptured PCL, I saw him through our private medical insurance where he completed the operation quickly and successfully. I put my complete trust in him because he is extremely knowledgeable and confident, but still willing to explain things thoroughly when needed. He definitely has a 'says it how it is' approach but I liked that. No beating around the bush or faffing around! Mr Trikha excels at his job and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. I am more than grateful to him for giving me back my knee in a relatively short space of time. SB

Short link to review Mr Paul Trikha: http://iwgc.net/efaq8