Mr Paul Trikha

Dedicated Specialist Knee Surgeon Consultant Knee Surgeon at Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic. Associate Divisional Director at Ashford and St. Peter's NHS Foundation Trust. Reconstructive surgery for sports injuries, meniscus (cartilage) and knee ligament (ACL) injury Latest surgical treatment techniques for both early and advanced knee arthritis. Expertise in the latest minimally-invasive arthroscopy or ‘key-hole’ surgery techniques Comprehensive specialist knee service for patella (kneecap) problems and knee preserving/replacement surgery including partial and total knee replacement.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

2nd December 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Arrived at first appointment with Mr Trikha, having had 2 episodes of intense right knee pain when exercising and episodes of knee instability and loss of flexibility. Mr Trikha was super efficient and friendly. Within 2 days, I’d had an MRI scan and a clearly explained diagnosis and 3 treatment options. We agreed to start with the most conservative treatment - physio and specific exercises. A few weeks later, at my follow up appointment, I was ‘signed off’ and I’m once again confident to continue with daily and sporting activities with my working knee. I would have no hesitation recommending Mr Trikha to friends and family.

23rd November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

I cant thank Mr Trikha enough for all his help and guidance during the recovery from my ACL tear. Thankfully no surgery was needed after reviewing my MRI scan, where a course of physiotherapy and relevant exercise ensured I was in a position to play sport again pain free. Highly recommend.

6th November 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital

Mr Trikha replaced my right knee last April and last week he had me running down the corridor! The operation was a success and I have great movement in the knee. I am just about to have the other one replaced. Mr Trikha explained everything very clearly and pushed me to try things which gave me the confidence to persevere with the exercises and cycling.

30th October 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

I knew I had a arthritic knee but became distressed when I had a very painful flare up six days before I was due to go on holiday to Boston USA. I am very fortunate to have private healthcare and managed to get an appointment with Mr Trikha very quickly. He immediately put my mind at ease and assured me he could help with the pain. He arranged xrays, a MRI and the day before I was due to fly a cortisone injection. The pain relief was almost immediate, I was so grateful and was able to go on holiday and enjoy myself. Mr Trikha showed me the MRI and explained the deterioration which was causing the pain. I know that in the not too distant future I will need a knee replacement, when that times comes I will have no hesitation in going back to see him.

29th October 2018
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I found this doctor very thorough, competent and efficient. He very quicky assessed my knee following a hockey injury and gave me lots of good information to read. I am very happy with the care and treatment he has given me and I would highly recommend him.

Short link to review Mr Paul Trikha: http://iwgc.net/efaq8