Mr Paul Trikha

Dedicated Specialist Knee Surgeon Consultant Knee Surgeon at Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic. Associate Divisional Director at Ashford and St. Peter's NHS Foundation Trust. Reconstructive surgery for sports injuries, meniscus (cartilage) and knee ligament (ACL) injury Latest surgical treatment techniques for both early and advanced knee arthritis. Expertise in the latest minimally-invasive arthroscopy or ‘key-hole’ surgery techniques Comprehensive specialist knee service for patella (kneecap) problems and knee preserving/replacement surgery including partial and total knee replacement.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

9th January 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I saw Mr Trikha for a meniscal tear, through the NHS at St Peters in Chertsey. I got very professional and clear advice from day one. He answered all of my questions, reassured me completely. His communication was great throughout - A few weeks later I was under the knife - the operation was as simple as he promised - the team fantastic. He managed to repair the tear and now, three months on, I've been discharged and am ready to start marathon training again. I could not recommend him highly enough and am delighted that I got his brilliant skills through the NHS.

6th January 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I've had Dr Trikha perform 2 separate knee operations and both times he's done wonders! Would thoroughly recommend his skills and knowledge to any persons in need of knee surgery. He is a very likeable person and made me feel totally at ease with my operations and the further rehab involved.

14th December 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Mr Paul Trikha is the most professional and brilliant orthopaedic surgeon ever. He explains everything in great detail and makes sure I was comfortable with the procedure. Thankfully the surgery was a success and it m fully recovered . I would recommend him to anybody . Thank you Mr Trikha.

14th December 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

A couple of friends had recommended Mr Trikha when I had a suspected torn cartilage which he diagnosed immediately but was verified by scan. He recommended surgery within 1 week (which I had to postpone for personal reasons) which was then carried out in a friendly and efficient manner. I have just been discharged by Mr Trikha this afternoon. My friends' recommendation were absolutely justified. Mr Trikha was very friendly and professional and most importantly instilled confidence throughout the whole process. He is obviously very knowledgeable and respected by supporting staff I met. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

6th December 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

I was referred to Paul by my physio, John Matthews in Guildford, following a knee injury as a result of years of running and triathlon. I was in training for a half-ironman and Paul's no-nonsense approach resulted in a quick MRI scan, fast diagnosis, and a very smoothly run operation to remove damage to my meniscum. A few weeks down the line and I'm back running and training for the next season.

Short link to review Mr Paul Trikha: http://iwgc.net/efaq8