mr-sanjay-trikha

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
12th April 2021

I was referred to Paul about a suspected ACL injury that had occurred years before. Paul took the time to understand how it was impacting me and my desire to play sport again explaining my options. We quickly moved through the diagnosis stage and into surgery. The whole process was conducted swiftly with clear communication from Paul and his team throughout. This helped in giving me clear expectations of both what to expect, how long it would take, and what a full recovery would look like. I'm now 3 months post surgery and the recovery is going well. I clearly have far more stability in my knee, the difference is amazing. I now look forward to completing my post op physio and playing sport again in the months ahead. I'd recommend Paul to anyone considering ACL reconstruction

Written by a private patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
26th March 2021

I met with Mr Trikha after contacting my GP and requesting a referral for my OA knees. He was very honest with me in that he asked if I expected to have a knee replacement to which I responded not at all I would just like an opinion - " Good he replied as alot of people do". When all the results showed us that there really was no option I felt entirely confident that I was being guided by someone who would only be suggesting surgery as the last resort. I appreciate his care and his humour and much as I am no expert everyone that has looked at my scar have been really impressed by the look of it ....I know that I am in the very best of hands who will guide me to a full recovery.

Written by a private patient at St Peter's Hospital
2nd March 2021

I am an Elite Netballer who ruptured her ACL and tore her meniscus at National Trials. I was recommended Mr Trikha through the Sporting Institute of Scotland as a highly regarded Surgeon with a great past of getting Sporting players back quickly and safely. After initial consultation Mr Trikha informed me I would require an ACL revision (due to me previously having an ACL reconstruction 3 years prior on the same leg) as well as a LET (Lateral Tenodesis). He was efficient in delivery of the news and made me feel safe and reassured me of the procedure and what it would mean for me professionally. He answered all questions well and ensured I had all required knowledge and the means to search for more information to calm my nerves. He quickly booked me into surgery (a blessing as he was so efficient and wanted to start the recovery as soon as possible) and performed the procedure without fault. During my recovery he was very hands on and called me personally when I was struggling with the recovery exercises, giving me constant advice and guidance, a rarity from many surgeons! I am now 6 weeks post op and have excellent range of motion and I am able to walk without the use of crutches. He is very understanding of my life and circumstances and ensures I am able to perform my daily life in a safe way for my recovery. I cannot recommend Mr Trikha more, an amazing surgeon!

Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
26th January 2021

I was 9 moths post Knee replacement surgery and went to see Mr Trikha as I could only bend my knee to 105 degrees due to Scar tissue within the knee. Although the knee replacement was a success and I was pain free I felt that at 37 I wanted to explore the opportunity to try and increase my range of movement. Mr Trikha listened to my story and examined me and we had a very open conversation about the potential benefits and risks of trying to get a better range. He gave me the option of manipulation under anaesthetic along with key hole surgery to release the scar tissue. Mr Trikha gave me and my wife all the information to make and informed decision as to whether to have the surgery. We decided to go ahead. I had the surgery on the 2nd of December 2020. Mr Trikha was clear on what he was going to do and the risks. Plus how I would need to recover and mobilise my leg straight after surgery. Post surgery Mr Trikha was there to give me the good news that it was successful and he had managed to get the flex to 125 degrees. I was straight on the knee flex machine and had clear instructions on what to do at home and with my Physio. I have now seen Mr Trikha twice post surgery and the results are fantastic. I have maintained the flex in my knee and can do all the exercise and activities with the kids I couldn't do before. In summary Mr Trikha allowed me to take a calculated risk to get a better life after my knee replacement and he did a fantastic job in the surgery that worked as he described. If you are looking for a surgeon to give you the best option for a positive outcome I would highly recommend Mr Trikha.

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
31st December 2020

I am totally satisfied with the care provided by Mr Trickha and he has my highest recommendation. He conducted a right knee arthroscopy without complications or hassle. Focussed; precise; no nonsense. He said he could take away the pain in my knee, and 3 days later he did just that. My only regret is not seeing him sooner and trying to let nature heal it on its own. His advice and instructions have been spot on, and his administrative support is excellent. If he offers the Schoen Clinic, take it. An excellent facility with excellent staff. I would not hesitate to use him again or recommend him to friends and family.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Paul Trikha was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Dedicated Specialist Knee Surgeon Consultant Knee Surgeon at Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic. Associate Divisional Director at Ashford and St. Peter's NHS Foundation Trust. Reconstructive surgery for sports injuries, meniscus (cartilage) and knee ligament (ACL) injury Latest surgical treatment techniques for both early and advanced knee arthritis. Expertise in the latest minimally-invasive arthroscopy or ‘key-hole’ surgery techniques Comprehensive specialist knee service for patella (kneecap) problems and knee preserving/replacement surgery including partial and total knee replacement.

Nearest Paediatric surgeons