Mr Paul Trikha

Dedicated Specialist Knee Surgeon Consultant Knee Surgeon at Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic. Associate Divisional Director at Ashford and St. Peter's NHS Foundation Trust. Reconstructive surgery for sports injuries, meniscus (cartilage) and knee ligament (ACL) injury Latest surgical treatment techniques for both early and advanced knee arthritis. Expertise in the latest minimally-invasive arthroscopy or ‘key-hole’ surgery techniques Comprehensive specialist knee service for patella (kneecap) problems and knee preserving/replacement surgery including partial and total knee replacement.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

16th August 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Saw Paul Trikha following a fall. Diagnosed issue immediately and sent me for scan that day. I was in the operating theatre for an ACL reconstruction a week later. After 2 weeks post surgery I was off crutches and walking almost limp free. It's now 4 weeks post surgery and I'm cycling and walking pain free. Able to do stairs normally most incredibly have been pain free through the entire time. His recommendation to rent a Gameready Ice unit was invaluable. Compared to the ACL I had done on the other knee some years ago my recovery is so rapid. He is a great consultant- he's very blunt and tells you exactly as it is but I would highly recommend him.

4th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Woking

Here I am a year on after my total knee replacement, I have huge respect for Paul, his no nonsense, caring attitude was what was needed. Probably 2 very uncomfortable weeks, but worth all the discomfort to have as now ... no pain, full movement, and any amount of walking I want to do. I like just want to thank you for your care. Sylvia

9th July 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

I saw Mr Trikha initially as NHS at St Peters Hospital, but as I have private HI I saw him that evening, he was decisive and thorough. 2 dogs had clashed into me and had fractured a bone in my lower leg the same leg where I had microfracture a year ago and have severe arthritis I followed his advice and am now recovered with no surgery. I would recommend him and if I have knew issues again I would sought his care.

3rd July 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

I was introduced to Mr Trikha for a second opinion, having had a partially successful meniscus repair last year, but due to ongoing instability I needed further treatment. In contrast to the previous two surgeons I'd seen, I found Mr Trikha's straight talking, no nonsense approach extremely reassuring and importantly - and in contrast to the previous advice - he would not recommend surgery unnecessarily. Extremely professional, likable and with a good sense of humour, I would 100% recommend Mr Trikha.....and already have done so. TE

30th June 2017
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Woking

I went to see Mr Trikha with severe knee pain (couldn't put any weight on my leg) on the Monday. We were flying off on holiday on the Thursday - he arranged an MRI scan on the Tuesday with a follow up consultation on the Wednesday - he fitted me in to his busy schedule, for which I was most grateful. I had a meniscus tear, with a small hairline fracture - he advised us to have our holiday but rest my knee (bone swollen) - operation booked on 20 June. All went well and I've done the exercises as advised. The physio has signed me off and today, so has Mr Trikha. Thank you so much - a great surgeon who I believe went the extra mile for me.

Short link to review Mr Paul Trikha: http://iwgc.net/efaq8