Mr Paul Trikha

Dedicated Specialist Knee Surgeon Consultant Knee Surgeon at Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic. Associate Divisional Director at Ashford and St. Peter's NHS Foundation Trust. Reconstructive surgery for sports injuries, meniscus (cartilage) and knee ligament (ACL) injury Latest surgical treatment techniques for both early and advanced knee arthritis. Expertise in the latest minimally-invasive arthroscopy or ‘key-hole’ surgery techniques Comprehensive specialist knee service for patella (kneecap) problems and knee preserving/replacement surgery including partial and total knee replacement.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

10th November 2016
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Dr Trikha is one of those rare consultants that has almost has taken his expertise and knowledge of his science to a degree that is akin to a sixth sense. Unlike other consultants he is able to diagnose a knee injury precisely without the need for MRI's and only uses such to re-affirm his diagnosis. That is indicative of someone who is at the pinnacle of their profession. To add to this he shows a great amount of sincerity and compassion in his work. He is charming consultant that really makes patients like me proud of the NHS. We need more consultants like Mr Trikha and he should be used as the exemplar. I would recommend him to anyone who has suffered any type of sporting knee injury - you will in no doubt be in the care of one of the best consultants in the country if not world.

2nd November 2016
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Dr Paul Trikha is an absolute master in his field and he possess a great no nonsense approach that tells you what you need to know and do. I would have no hesitation in making a recommendation. Thanks Dr Trikha.

28th October 2016
Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital

I am a 49 year old female air stewardess who had a total right knee replacement surgery 2 weeks ago performed by Dr Paul Trikha. Dr Trikha came highly recommended 2 years ago, to the rescue of me severely degenerated knee. I had sustained injuries to my knee through tennis and had 3 arthroscopies but osteo arthritis set in and I was in extreme discomfort when I first visited Dr Trikha. He treated me over the next 2 years, managing my pain & mobility with anti inflammatory drugs and steroid injections. During the course of my treatment, Dr Trikha explained that the inevitable outcome would be a total knee replacement. He fully explained the consequences of this operation and made sure I was fully aware of all the implications. I had hoped to put off the operation til next year but my knee took a turn for the worse and Dr Trikha performed the operation in Ashford hospital on 13th October 2016. From the moment I was in recovery, I knew his expertise had worked! I was able to flex my knee in the evening of the operation. The next day I was able to walk around the hospital, requiring minimal help to get out of bed. Every day I perform the exercises I was given by Dr Trikha and the physio team. The exercises were quite painful the first week, and in my second week post op I would describe them more as uncomfortable than painful. I went to see Dr Trikha for a follow up consultation yesterday and walked around the hospital for him, unaided, with a very straight leg and minimum discomfort. I was expecting a lot more pain, but the post op pain is a lot less than the arthritic pain I had endured before. I can't thank Dr Trikha enough for what he has done for me. He has given me a new lease of pain free life with this new knee. He instils confidence in you from his first consultation and I feel honoured to have had someone so professional carry out my operation. I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend Dr Trikha. He's changed my life for 100% better!!

23rd October 2016
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I recently had a procedure carried out for a torn cartilage, my wife chose Mr Trikha after researching his reviews and recommended by Bupa, the procedure was flawless from start to finish and any concerns which I may have had were fully explained to me pre-op and after care meetings, I am now back at work after having avoided whole kneecap replacement. I would like to say what a great job Mr Trikha has done and all the staff do at the Runnymede hospital. Many thanks. John Reading.

10th October 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Mr Trikha treated me for a knee problem (torn cartilage). I had expected that I would need surgery, but draining of fluid, cortisone injection and physiotherapy has sorted the problem - avoiding surgery.

Short link to review Mr Paul Trikha: http://iwgc.net/efaq8