Mr Paul Trikha

Dedicated Specialist Knee Surgeon Consultant Knee Surgeon at Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic. Associate Divisional Director at Ashford and St. Peter's NHS Foundation Trust. Reconstructive surgery for sports injuries, meniscus (cartilage) and knee ligament (ACL) injury Latest surgical treatment techniques for both early and advanced knee arthritis. Expertise in the latest minimally-invasive arthroscopy or ‘key-hole’ surgery techniques Comprehensive specialist knee service for patella (kneecap) problems and knee preserving/replacement surgery including partial and total knee replacement.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

16th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Woking

Paul is a great doctor and provided honest feedback and realistic prognoses based on my age and lifestyle. He is in demand and consequently very busy, so don't a lengthy consultation or appointment!

12th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

I had a major knee injury requiring the repair of two ligaments (including ACL) and a tendon . The great work of Mr Trikha has allowed me to make excellent progress to date. He has always explained all processes clearly and simply, answered any questions honestly, and given me excellent advice as to my recovery. There is no-one else I would want to see regarding a knee injury, and would recommend him to anyone with such an injury. S Ed.

6th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Woking

Mr Trikha is an amazing surgeon and right from my first consultation for a total knee replacement gave so much confidence that he could achieve a great outcome for me, including getting my knee back to walking properly again. Two weeks post surgery this has been achieved and i am now well on my way to recovery. With a knee bend surpassing even Mr Trikha's own high expectations and walking independently again without walking aids( after so long) i cant thank him enough. His professionalism and kindness throughout my experience was superb.

1st May 2017
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Woking

I visited Mr Trikha in December 2016 and following an MRI was advised I needed Microfracture surgery on my right knee. Following surgery, I followed the rehab advice and 4 months on I am walking and cycling pain free. I am delighted I had the operation done with Mr Trikha.

26th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

I went to Mr Trikha with severe knee pain. On my first visit he cured the pain, arranged an MRI and within 48 hours had diagnosed the problem with my knee and recommended surgery. I had the operation a week later and two months on have no pain, no restrictions with movement and have the knee I had years ago. I would recommend Mr Trikha unreservedly - his advice and the surgery I underwent have changed my life. JA

Short link to review Mr Paul Trikha: http://iwgc.net/efaq8