Dr Andrew Sawczenko

• Paediatrics

Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital
26th June 2019

I found Dr Andrew Sawczenko from an online search and read the positive reviews about him. It was very easy to book an appointment with him and he responded to emails promptly. During the appointment he listened to all my concerns and spent a lot of time examining my son and I felt he even went beyond my initial concern and undertook further examinations which was very assuring. The appointment lasted a considerable time and felt thorough and definitely not rushed. Dr Sawczenko showed a lot of interest and asked several questions to get to know my son/ his habits/ circumstances better. After the appointment he sent his report to me the next day and provided further advice. I would definitely visit Dr Sawczenko again if I had any concerns regarding my son’s health, and would recommend him.

Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital
11th June 2019

Dr. Sawczenko was absolutely wonderful with our daughter, who was diagnosed with HyperMobility under his care. He has an instinctive connection to children’s psyche and easily draws out exactly what a child is feeling and experiencing. He has the empathy parents very much need and the expertise of a remarkable paediatrician. Dr Sawczenko is totally patient centred, kind, and made us feel like we were his only clients for the day! His early diagnosis ( before MRI and bloods) was spot on. He detailed the diagnosis in such a way that we never panicked or stressed about any outcome. Most important of all, our daughter felt relaxed in his care and this in turn allowed her to voice the real impact the chronic pain in her ankle, was causing her.

Written by a carer at Homerton University Hospital
16th April 2019

Dr. Sawczenko is without a doubt one of the best most qualified Pediatritian I have come across. His knowledge combined with his Emotional Intelligence enables Dr. Sawczenko to diagnose and treat really effectively. In our case our children in separate occasions had non-trivial symptoms and Dr. Sawczenko, with no more tests than necessary, helped them get better. He also understands what urgency to place in each case putting us as parents ease. I feel lucky to have crossed paths with Dr. Sawczenko.

Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital
20th March 2019

I had great experience with Dr Sawczenko. He answered all my questions, gave extra time to talk through everything, provided lots of advice. I trusted his opinions and would come back to him next time.

Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital
30th December 2018

We were very fortunate to find Dr. Sawczenko when we needed well baby checks done for our two daughters, and had no difficulty reaching Dr. Sawczenko on both occasions. He was very prompt and remained responsive throughout our engagement with him. Dr. Sawczenko is without doubt a very gifted paediatrician. He is incredibly patient, understanding and gentle with both his patients and their (in our case) sleep deprived parents. We were very grateful for his attention and the very thorough examinations he conducted on both occasions, and for his invaluable observations and advice. We have every confidence in Dr. Sawczenko and recommend him unreservedly!

Nearest Paediatricians