Dr Andrew Sawczenko

• Paediatrics

23rd May 2018
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Fantastic doctor. Very thorough check up performed of our new born. Explained everything in great detail, and was very responsive post the appointment. Highly recommend.

27th April 2018
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

I can highly recommend Dr Sawczenko. It was easy to organize a consultation for our 5-year old. Dr Sawczenko responds quickly by phone and e-mail. During the consultation, he took time to go beyond the immediate problem, gave us a thorough advice on vaccinations, and answered all questions I had. Dr Sawczenko has a cheerful and pleasant manner and is very professional and knowledgeable. After the consultation, he sent us a detailed report.

16th April 2018
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Dr Sawczenko is one of the best doctors I have taken my daughter too and that i have seen myself! He listens and empathises and always responds to your concerns so fast. You can tell he genuinely cares and I trust him completely. He is such an amazing doctor and I am so happy I found him!!

7th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

The Dr saw same us same day we called—great service!

31st December 2017
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Dr Sawczenko was great with my 5 year old and newborn baby. He was very thorough and knowledgeable when it came to treating my daughter’s ailments as well as with my newborn. He was very professional, was always prompt with his email responses and wrote very detailed reports. His bedside manner was great. The only reason why we are no longer using him as our primary paediatrician is because we moved to the US. I highly recommend dr Sawczenko to anyone with a toddler or newborn.

Nearest Paediatricians