Dr Andrew Sawczenko

• Paediatrics

6th June 2017
Written by a carer at BUPA Cromwell Hospital

My six month old baby suffered from reflux. Dr Sawczenko was recommended to me by a colleague. He was highly thorough, caring, with great attention to details. My baby's condition improved after his treatment. Not only did he prescribe medicine, he also adviced on how to improve the baby's overall wellbeing. Following his advice, My daughter's interest in food made the meal time less stressful for the whole family. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Sawczenko to any of my family or friends.

27th February 2017
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

I contacted Dr Sawczenko after being told we had a 10 week wait for my 3 month old to see a specialist on the NHS. He responded to my email within minutes and booked us in for the next possible appointment. I felt he really listened to our concerns and gave my son a full and thorough check up, as well as addressing our specific queries about his weight, feeding and head shape. He gave great advice and really put our minds at ease. I would highly recommend Dr Sawczenko.

27th January 2017
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Got an appointment with Dr Sawczenko to review our newborn daughter. Dr Sawczenko could see us the same day and helped with our problems. His treatments worked well and he was immediately available by email for follow up questions. Overall experience couldn't be better and we have all trust in him. Great doctor!

4th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

Was referred to him my a close friend. She was spot on. Knowledgeable and caring, friendly and efficient. Couldn't recommend Dr Sawczenko more. Thank you Doc.

13th November 2016