Dr Andrew Sawczenko

• Paediatrics

20th March 2019
Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

I had great experience with Dr Sawczenko. He answered all my questions, gave extra time to talk through everything, provided lots of advice. I trusted his opinions and would come back to him next time.

30th December 2018
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

We were very fortunate to find Dr. Sawczenko when we needed well baby checks done for our two daughters, and had no difficulty reaching Dr. Sawczenko on both occasions. He was very prompt and remained responsive throughout our engagement with him. Dr. Sawczenko is without doubt a very gifted paediatrician. He is incredibly patient, understanding and gentle with both his patients and their (in our case) sleep deprived parents. We were very grateful for his attention and the very thorough examinations he conducted on both occasions, and for his invaluable observations and advice. We have every confidence in Dr. Sawczenko and recommend him unreservedly!

22nd December 2018
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

Dr. Sawchenko was very helpful several times. Our young kids do have the occasional scratch, need vaccinations, and overall he is the first person we turn to for our kids' wellbeing. Highly recommend!

4th November 2018
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

Very professional and thorough with our babies newborn check and BCG vaccination. Highly recommended.

10th October 2018
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Very helpful consultation for my son with asthma and croup. I really appreciated the advice given and how clear the explanations given were. I felt I came away more confident and knowing what next steps to take.

Nearest Paediatricians