Dr Andrew Sawczenko

• Paediatrics

7th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

The Dr saw same us same day we called—great service!

31st December 2017
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Dr Sawczenko was great with my 5 year old and newborn baby. He was very thorough and knowledgeable when it came to treating my daughter’s ailments as well as with my newborn. He was very professional, was always prompt with his email responses and wrote very detailed reports. His bedside manner was great. The only reason why we are no longer using him as our primary paediatrician is because we moved to the US. I highly recommend dr Sawczenko to anyone with a toddler or newborn.

17th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

My baby has really bad nappy rash and perianal abscess. I went to many doctors and couldn't get his problems sorted until I went to Dr Sawczenko. He is such a great doctor, knowledgeable, professional, very patient and listen to our concerns. He is very prompt on answering emails even during out of office hours. He also sent us summary note of our discussion every time after we met, which I find very useful. I highly recommended Dr. Sawczenko.

14th July 2017
Written by a carer at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

Dr Sawczenko is a brilliant doctor. He is incredibly kind, reassuring and above all fantastically knowledgable and experienced. He was available on email well into the evening on Friday when we had questions regarding my son's test results. I thoroughly recommend him.

6th July 2017
Written by a carer at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

I don't live in the UK and was travelling through for a brief time. I was able to organise an appointment by email - Dr. Sawczenko responded rapidly to my request and I was able to send through information about my daughter prior to the consultation (ie vaccination record). The appointment was simply for a wellness check but Dr. Sawczenko was very reassuring and provided me with a great deal of information for long term care of my daughter. He was very good with her and made the appointment as comfortable as possible. I highly recommend him.

Nearest Paediatricians