Mr Anand Kelkar

• Urology

11th November 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Mr Kelkar broke the news that I have a prostate cancer in a kind, gentle, positive, factual and informative way. He then gave me a series of treatment options, all the while telling me that it was my choice. He explained, drew diagrams, translated medical jargon and showed videos to help me make up my mind. I am now much better informed and positive about the future. He ranks as one of the best Consultants who has treated me. I would also like to praise the nurse who sat in on the meeting and explained the 'what happens next' scenario to me with a lovely manner as well as the other specialists, nurses and care staff who looked after me so well. From initial examination through scanning, biopsy and nuclear bone scanning the people were great and the speed of reaction was incredible and so much quicker than expected. A BIG thank you to you all.

Short link to review Mr Anand Kelkar: http://iwgc.net/efqq6