mr-stefano-giuliani

Mr Stefano Giuliani

Written by a private patient at The Portland Hospital
14th February 2021

My family met with Mr Guiliiani to obtain post-surgical advice; to understand some symptoms that were ongoing; and to seek some further information about post-surgical care. Mr Guiliani was very thorough and extremely helpful; he was able to provide the clarity that we had previously been missing. He was very kind, sympathetic and caring. And also very open, honest and extremely knowledgeable. We felt that the appointment was extremely helpful, and we would no hesitation in contacting him again should the need arise.

Written by a private patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital
2nd February 2021

Mr Giuliani was recommended to me by a friend, and I would not hesitate to thoroughly recommend Mr Giuliani too. He was fantastic with my 4 year old who needed an umbilical hernia repair operation. His friendly, approachable manner put my daughter (and myself) at ease immediately when we first met him for the consultation appointment. On the day of the operation, Mr Giuliani made time to explain what was going to happen to my daughter in a child-friendly way that she could understand, and answered all my questions. The follow up care was also outstanding, with Mr Giuliani making it clear that we could email with any questions or concerns, both before and after the post operation appointment.

Mr Giuliani qualified as a Specialist Paediatric Surgeon in 2006 at the University of Padova, Italy. Then he worked for four years at the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (USA) achieving excellent skills in neonatal, oncologic, transplant and minimally invasive surgery for children. Mr Giuliani has been a Consultant Paediatric Surgeon working in London since 2011. He spent 6 years at St George’s University Hospitals and now he is a Consultant Specialist Neonatal and Paediatric Surgeon at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children.

Nearest Paediatric surgeons