dr-srinivas-gada

24th July 2020

Took my 29 months old to Dr Gada on 20th July. He was highly recommended by many. After checking out his website and reviews I was not disappointed. He really was as nice and pleasant as described. Very thorough,understanding and patient. Took the time to listen to all my concerns and watch the video and paper evidences I brought along. After the assessment he explained everything,his findings and asked if I had any questions. He made sure we didn't have to go back to a follow-up appointment as we were coming from a long way. We walked away with a diagnoses of ASD,GDD, SPD,PICA and hypermobility which were no surprise to me. He put my mind at rest. No more doubting myself and being called paranoid,overreacting...well worth the money. Highly recommended. His secretaries are also spot on. We were seen within 2 weeks of first email. Very satisfied.

23rd July 2020

This was our 3rd meeting with Dr Gada. The immediate feeling is one of care and warmth. My child who does not feel comfortable around new people was very quickly put at ease. He explains everything in simple terms and ensures you understand exactly what he is saying. All too often I can walk away from appointments and forget everything when it is a lot to take in, but not from Dr Gada. The whole assessment process is relaxed and a very comprehensive report is written with lots of recommendations on strategies and resources. I would highly recommend him not just for his obvious outstanding knowledge and experience in Paediatrics but because he truly does care about his patients and their families.

18th July 2020

We recently saw Dr Gada for our 9 year old son. He put us at ease and explained every step of the process. He was excellent with my son and put him at ease. I can’t recommend him enough.

9th July 2020

We saw Dr Gada with our 12 year old son and could not be more pleased that we did. The whole process from first contact onward was a very positive experience. Dr Gada was personable, professional and knowledgeable making what could have been a very difficult situation for our son into a positive one. The report we received is thorough and insightful. Would totally recommend Dr Gada.

Written by a carer at Spire Dunedin Hospital
8th July 2020

The whole experience from referral through to the appointment has felt incredibly positive. We decided to take our 9 year old daughter to see Dr Gada as we were worried about her social and emotional development. Our daughter was made to feel really welcome and safe, and she left feeling positive after Dr Gada continually praised all of her strengths. The assessment was extensive and naturally covered all of our concerns. Although tiring it was good to have a longer appointment to cover everything in a single session. Dr Gada had spent considerable time reviewing all of the documentation provided ahead of the session so we felt he already knew and understood our daughter before we even walked into the room. It was useful to discuss her diagnosis in depth there and then at the end of the appointment, as I know going away and coming back would have led to us making our own assumptions based on what we witnessed during the assessment. A diagnosis can be seen both positively and negatively, however Dr Gada's reassurances about our daughters future have really put our minds at rest and allowed us to see a positive path forward.

Sri is a seasoned Consultant in Paediatric Neurodisability, with over 20 years of experience. He is a specialist in assessment of: ASD, ADHD, Dyspraxia, Intellectual disability, Developmental delay, SEN and Motor Impairments. Now, practising in an Independent Neurodisability Practice at Oxford Centre for Neurodevelopment and at Manor Hospital in Oxford. He also undertakes Medico-legal work. Previously, he has worked as a Consultant Neurodisability Paediatrician at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, for over 13 years. Sri has worn many hats over the past 2 amazing decades. He has served as a Educational Supervisor (13y), Clinical Supervisor (14y), Consultant Appraiser (12y+), Clinical Governance Lead (10y), Child Development Team Lead (13y+), Down Syndrome Service Lead (6y+). Some of his key achievements: - He has delivered care to over 20,000 children with complex needs, working closely with members of the multi-disciplinary team. - Sri has supervised dozens of doctors. Over a dozen of whom are now working in NHS as consultants. - He edited, the ‘Oxford Handbook of Community Paediatrics’, published by Oxford University Press. This book is sold worldwide. This has been the foremost book in his field of practice since 2012. - As a Course Director, he conducted annual 5-day child development courses at Wolfson College Oxford. He has trained paediatricians from over 20 countries. - University of Oxford awarded him with a ‘Hon Senior Clinical Lecturer’ in 2007. - Sri started various clinical services in Oxford e.g. Transition Clinic, Joint-CAMHS clinic, Dyslexia Screening. Presented my work at International Conferences. - His work covered on BBC Radio, TV and local papers. - Sri was awarded 3 Clinical Excellence Awards by Oxford University Hospitals. Sri loves running. He has fundraised over £10,000 for charities by running half/full marathons over the past decade. To him, there is nothing greater than assessing children with special needs, diagnosing their disability, empowering and enabling them with a treatment plan. He believes that this a fantastic process and he feels blessed to participate in. Get in touch if there is an opportunity for him to assess and enable a child. www.ocnd.co.uk.

Nearest Paediatricians