Parkside Hospital

53 Parkside, Wimbledon, London, England, SW19 5NX

13th October 2017

Clean, hospital with helpful staff.

9th October 2017

I had a thyroid lobectomy at Parkside in October 2017 and from beginning to end the experience was both extremely professional and warmly caring - a simple example being that I was taken from my room down to see the High Depenency Unit so I would recognise where I was after I came round and not be disoriented, while a little thing in itself that 5 minutes made a big difference to how I felt. All the nursing staff were excellent throughout my stay and Sarah, Andrea and Caeli in the High Dependency unit deserve a special mention for all they did to look after me and reassure my worried parents. The medical facilities and care were great and the communication was clear and effective at every stage. Thankyou !

29th June 2017

I felt the. food let the. hospita al down.the evening meals were not something I looked forrward too.I had aice whi h was fulll of bones with tinned carrots and a large amount of very runny saucy

29th May 2017

Certain departments and consultants are quite excellent Others can be arrogant, rude and talk down to you without undertaking the proper blood and other checks needed if they were to look on the medical records held on the hospital computer.

4th February 2017

Due to a series of problems I have visited the hospital on a number of occasions to see three different consultants. I have also experienced the x-ray department, had an MRI scan and been injected by a radiologist as well as spend time in hospital as a day patient. All I can say is that I have been met with kindness, efficiency and helpfulness. I cannot fault the patient care or the cleanliness. However you might like to rethink the awful 'slippers' you have to wear when going to theatre.