mr-rajesh-nair

7th May 2021

I found Dr Nair to be extremely professional, friendly and informative during my recent appointments with him. He explained everything clearly throughout my examinations and subsequent tests and clearly walked me through the results once received. Would absolutely recommend.

Written by a NHS patient at Guy's Hospital
28th April 2021

I would like to thank Dr Rajesh Nair and Dr O Brian at Guys for the excellent treatment and care they gave me following my kidney cancer operation, They have all been fantastic and the after care follow ups have been made stress free by them. Many many thanks to all the staff there. Stephen Clifton

Written by a NHS patient at Guy's Hospital
21st April 2021

He is very professional, friendly and positive. He listens to your concerns and was very re-assuring despite my fears of the unknown. He and his team conducted a successful operation for me.

20th April 2021

From my first appointment with Dr Nair he explained what was going on with my body in terms I understand. He described the surgery which he was recommending me to have clearly. In what was a scary time for me, Dr Nair treated me with empathy and reassured me that we would have my issue treated quickly and effectively. I can’t thanks Dr Nair enough for all he has done for me.

10th April 2021

Rajesh helped me with my PUJ queries and we decided on a laparoscopic simple nephrectomy as the remedy. The appointments/correspondence have been great and the surgery went as well as expected. I am really glad to have Rajesh by my side during these times.

Mr Rajesh Nair was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Nearest Urologists