mr-rajesh-nair

Written by a private patient at The Prostate Centre
26th July 2021

Dr. Nair was good from start to finish. It was good to be treated with professionalism and he made my visit as comfortable as he possibly could. Thank you!

Written by a private patient at Guy's Hospital
25th July 2021

My Dr. Rajesh Nair is an excellent surgeon who from the very first moment explained me about my surgery to be done. The surgery results were outstanding which I am highly grateful. Because his experience and ability I would highly recommend for anyone who are looking for specialist becoming his patients. He deserves my feedback as my appreciation to him. God Bless him.

Written by a private patient at The Prostate Centre
20th July 2021

I really appreciated Raj’s expert advice and reassuring manner. I felt in very safe hands and valued the speed at which he could see me and completely resolve my medical condition within a matter of weeks. Thank you.

Written by a private patient at Guy's Hospital
17th July 2021

Mr Nair is a particularly skillful surgeon who carried out a (fairly rare) non-malignant bladder diverticulectomy for me. (I gather not many surgeons carry out this procedure). Everything was explained in detail beforehand, I was not pressured into making a decision, and follow up care was very good. He has a patient, easy-going manner, and considerable knowledge. The operation was completely successful and I am very pleased to be able to continue my life without the considerable problems I was having beforehand. I am very grateful to him and recommend him unreservedly.

Written by a NHS patient at Guy's Hospital
14th July 2021

The doctor was very clear and informative which in layman’s terms makes the stay less stressful

Mr Rajesh Nair was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Nearest Urologists