The Princess Grace Hospital

42-52 Nottingham Place, London, England, W1U 5NY

26th January 2021

Amazing hospital, I've had 2 operations here and both times the staff, the facilities, the overall process was excellent. The only issue I would say is that communication on the day of surgery could be improved, ie informing of time of surgery etc. Otherwise the hospital for surgeries and the urgent care centre are second to none. I have recommended this hospital to anyone who needs medical care in London.

11th November 2020

The care was great. However, I did not sense a clear transparency in the presentation of the cost as a self paying patient. There was a great disparity between the quote submitted through my urologist prior to the surgery and the cost I was made to pay post surgery - a case that is still in dispute.

11th July 2020

Just got back from my Knee arthroscopy with Prof Fares Haddad. I was well looked after from the time I arrived to the discharge process. Special thanks to Cirillo and Regina(FOH). Claudy(night nurse) who admitted me, Tas)day nurse) Who looked after very well, the catering staff who brought my food, 2x housekeeping staff who brought me hand creams and the nurse who assisted me With my bags going downstairs and also Tys(nurse in charge- sooooo proud of you!). Dr Craig Goldsack(anaesthetist)- thanks so much as al am pain free. I used to work here and it’s like coming back home. 2nd floor has and is still a hard working bunch.

5th May 2020

Wonderful staff and experience at The Princess Grace Hospital. I would highly recommend it.

{{category}} working at The Princess Grace Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Princess Grace Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb496