The Princess Grace Hospital

42-52 Nottingham Place, London, England, W1U 5NY

19th September 2018

I was a day patient for a minor procedure, which went well. The staff were friendly and professional and the facilities were fine.

23rd May 2018

Considering what an awful time it was for me - I was being treated for cancer and was very frightened and bewildered - all the staff at the Princess Grace looked after me with patience, and I felt safe. This was true for all the nursing staff, the caterers, cleaners, occupational therapist, as well as the doctors.

12th April 2018

Consistently kind staff at all levels.

28th February 2018

I had a robotic prostatectomy here in January 2018. Unfortunately I had internal bleeding the next day and required emergency surgery late at night. Everything was handled with consummate professionalism. I have nothing but praise for the highest standards of care shown by the consultants and the nursing staff.

30th November 2017

I was extremely well cared for at PGH. The room facilities were good, including high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. I was given a number to call and personal contact for after care queries etc. I did need this and received helpful response and advice. Since my operation, I have returned to PGH on six occasions over a period of 3 years for CT scans and blood tests and havecreceived a consistently high standard of care from the very pleasant staff.

Short link to review The Princess Grace Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb496