mr-behrad-elmiyeh

Written by a NHS patient at Central Middlesex Hospital
16th February 2021

I would like to highly recommend Dr Elmiyeh because he is the best ENT consultant I have ever met so far. My son has been receiving treatment from Dr Elmiyeh from the last 7 years and I cannot explain in words that how caring and professional Dr Elmiyeh is. My son was only 8 years old when he first met Dr Elmiyeh and he was not scared of all the operations he had gone through just because of Dr Elmiyeh’s friendly and caring nature. As a mother, I felt blessed that my son was having his treatment from such a great doctor who is so knowledgeable and who explained everything to me in simple words making it easy for me to understand the whole treatment process. Today, my son is a teenager and my son said he will never forget Dr Elmiyeh because if he is fully recovered and living a normal pain free life, it is just because of Dr Elmiyeh.

Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital
26th January 2021

I would highly recommend Dr Elmiyah after seeing him as a ENT consultant. His manner is welcoming and approachable. He takes the time to fully understand all of your concerns and explains everything clearly.

Written by a patient at BMI Syon Clinic
6th January 2021

Highly recommended. I saw Dr Elmiyeh at BMI Syon Clinic for severe ear, nose and sinus infection and tinnitus. He made sure all tests are done in groups so I don't need to travel to the clinic to many times. He patiently answered all of my questions and provided a lot of resources on how to deal with my condition. Very helpful and caring - always with a smile!

Written by a patient at BMI Syon Clinic
18th December 2020

I've seen Dr Elmiyeh at BMI Syon Clinic for tinnitus. Fantastic consultant, explained everything is simple language, ordered tests and within 3 days I had results. He shared images from MRI and answered my questions. Very nice, compassionate and carrying consultant. He wanted to ensure I have all tests done and results before Christmas so I don't need to worry. Highly recommended, I would definitely go back. Dr Elmiyeh is a prime example of doctor who is passionate about his profession and who truly cares for his patients. Thank you Dr Elmiyeh :)

Written by a carer at New Victoria Hospital
1st December 2020

Great bed side manner. Empathised and offered own personal circumstances to help connect and demonstrate advice. Taught me about the issue so I left with a good understanding of what was going on.

Mr Behrad Elmiyeh was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Adult & Paediatric ENT and Nasal Plastic Surgeon Mr Elmiyeh graduated from London University in 1998. He had a broad training in various surgical specialties such as plastic surgery. He underwent higher surgical ENT training in a number of prestigious surgical centres in London including the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and Royal Brompton Hospital. Mr Elmiyeh undertook a year of Fellowship in advance nasal and sinus surgery and clinical research at the Flinders Hospital, a centre of excellence and the first Medical school in Australia. Mr Elmiyeh offers expertise in all aspects of General Ear, Nose and Throat conditions. He has dedicated adult and paediatric clinics in his NHS practice. His private practice is the Clementine Churchill Hospital and BMI Syon clinic, New Victoria Hospital, HCA Chiswick Outpatient & Diagnostic Centre and The Harley Street Clinic. He has specific interests in dealing with all aspects of nose problems including nasal allergy, breathing difficulty, sinus problems, cosmetic deformities of the nose and snoring. He also has a strong interest in teaching and training specialist trainee and also junior doctors. He is a faculty member and invited speaker of several ENT/ Head & Neck Surgical Courses.

Nearest Otolaryngologists