mr-joideep-phadnis

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

9th May 2022

So I was fairly unenthusiastic to begin treatment originally, because I had multiple doctors previously state my injury was either going to leave me permanently with less movement in my arm, or needed to keep metal work in my arm, or just that they weren't sure on what steps to take to give me the right care, so when I was then referred to Mr Phadnis who was about 2 and a half hours away, (I don't drive) I was very sceptical to begin treatment, Thankfully I was proven very very wrong and going was the best decision I made, Mr Phadnis was able to look over the arm and work out fairly quickly a plan that was unique different and didn't involve any metal work, and gave me additional movement and freed nerve pain all at once, all worked out and figured within about 4-5 months. I previously had this issue for about 3 years so to have a surgeon that not only told me he could fix the issue, but that I would potentially have full movement without any lasting metal work was incredible, private treatment was fairly new to me so I was fairly underwhelmed when originally told that my first surgeon couldn't take on the job because it wasn't his field but glad once I had properly spoken to Mr Phadnis, so I would whole heartedly recommend Mr Phadnis to anyone seeking treatment, I was given a second chance which I truly didn't believe I would get and will forever be grateful for that.

3rd May 2022

I have thought long and hard regarding undertaking Rotator Cuff surgery. Mr. Joideep Phadnis was recommended to me by an active colleague of his and a personal friend. Mr. Phadnis was very thoughtful, listened to my situation and planned a sensible course of action over the next 6-month period. We re-evaluated my situation after this period and after consultation decided to take the surgery

29th April 2022

A very successful experience. Shoulder problem sorted out.

29th April 2022

Mr Phadnis was recommended to me by two different surgeons after looking for a second opinion after two unsuccessful surgeries on my elbow following a fall where I obtained fractures to the radial head. Upon meeting Mr Phadnis he decided to run all of his own Xrays, CT, MRI's but prepped me it looked like a third surgery was required as my arm was locked at 50 degrees and I had limited pronation and supination. When I went back to see him following on from my scans, he spoke me through my options and all of the pros and cons, he explains things in simple terms and how that relays to your day to day life and activities. Although I was quite scared as I really didnt want a third surgery, I trusted that I finally was in the right hands, and this time the surgery would be a success. On the day of surgery, he spent time working out how he could correct the previous scar from the other surgeries and he really made me feel at ease on the day. After surgery he seen me each day I was in hospital and started my rehab protocal within 24 hours. He spent time with me to ensure I knew what I needed to do next to ensure the success of the surgery. And has always been available with my questions outside of our appointments. I am now 4.5 months post surgery, and I finally have my quality of life back and my only regret is I didn't go to see Mr Phadnis first of all. I cannot recommend or thank him enough!

23rd April 2022

I am now 9 months surgery by Mr Phadnis and have full range of pre-surgery motion, no pain, and am back to being able to lift pre-surgery weight. I am very pleased with the outcome. The care from Mr Phadnis was great - from initial consultation, immediate pre and post surgery discussion and then at discharge. Highly recommend!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Joideep Phadnis was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Specialist Shoulder & Elbow Surgeon