mr-joideep-phadnis

Written by a NHS patient at The Montefiore Hospital
1st April 2021

Written by a private patient at The Montefiore Hospital
18th February 2021

In 2018 I shattered my elbow and also suffered a compound fracture in my arm. I had two operations to try and fix the damage but both failed. I was then referred to Mr Phadnis to see if there was any more specialist surgery that could help. I was naturally nervous about undergoing more surgery. Mr Phadnis took great care to thoroughly research options that would repair the damage and give me back greater use of my arm. He also took great pains to explain in detail what the surgery would involve, what the risks were and what I could expect as a result. Three months after the surgery I'm delighted with the results. I'm mostly pain free, I have as much mobility in my arm as I had pre-accident, my strength is building up each day and I'm already able to do nearly everything I could pre-accident. I'm really pleased with the results of my surgery and can't thank Mr Phadnis enough.

Written by a NHS patient at Royal Sussex County Hospital
1st February 2021

The care given to me was outstanding , my elbow was surgically repaired by him and his team in October 2020 and exceeded all my hopes ! My family and myself are so thankful for his expertise after being given not much hope of a good outcome in my local hospital as it was outside of their normal surgery , we are so grateful as a family that this surgeon and his team were able to get me back to some kind of normal life .

Written by a patient at The Montefiore Hospital
30th December 2020

Mr Phadnis performed a left bicep distal tendon repair and really impressed me with his knowledge, enthusiasm, trust, decision making ad post-op care. I would not hesitate recommending him to everyone, 1st class. btw, I have had many ops so know a good 'un.

Written by a patient at Princess Royal Hospital
19th December 2020

Hopefully our paths don’t have to meet again, but if they do, I would be more than happy! Very professional, cared about my outcome and clearly a skilled consultant.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Joideep Phadnis was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Specialist Shoulder & Elbow Surgeon