The Montefiore Hospital

2 Montefiore Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 1RD

29th July 2021

Great care by all the staff at montefiore, from surgeon to kitchen staff cannot fault at all (private patient) I have had procedures at montefiore a few times now and somethings have slid since my last visit which is a shame The room had lost its shine needed decorating the furniture was becoming shabby and stained , my bed wasn’t made or linen changed which would have been nice. There used to be a pack of flannel , shower gel etc that seems to have stopped it was a nice thought Before you would get a menu so you could pick your food but this didn’t happen and was very rushed the food wasnt very nice at all . Also in the past bottled water was provided now it’s a jug of water which wasn’t changed and left to go stale So basically the catering/cleaning side the standards have really fallen

20th July 2021

The Montefiore Hospital is an excellent facility. I was very well looked after at all times and included in any decisions regarding my care and treatment. The hospital was clean and welcoming. I wouldn't hesitate to use it again.

Written by a NHS patient
27th June 2021

Looked after very well able to access all pain relief as required. All staff from housekeeping to senior medical were polite and looked after me well

8th May 2021

I was fortunate to have a private room. However the staff were not available when I called. They begrudgingly helped me dress after the operation when time for me to leave making a fuss and my shoulder had been operated on and therefore I had no control at all of my arm. They just dropped it when taken from the sling. Prior to admission lots of problems with paperwork. One of the problems was sending my personal details to another party. I was extremely upset when this happened. They apologised. My blood test taken was lost along with a lot of others having pre op tests prior to the op. Therefore there was no blood available should it be needed whilst in the operating theatre. Information was difficult to obtain. The whole experience made me extremely nervous about going into hospital. However they compensated me financially and also offered a taxi to the hospital the latter I refused due to risk of covid. If it hadn't have been that the consultant intervened and put my mind at rest I would never have had the operation. He is a marvellous surgeon. Thank you Mr Hatrick.

Safe

{{category}} working at The Montefiore Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Montefiore Hospital: http://iwgc.net/emuxj