The Montefiore Hospital

2 Montefiore Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 1RD

6th November 2019

The Monefiore hospital is a very professional, effective , efficient hospital

2nd November 2019

For the second time, the Montefiore at Hove did an excellent service. After trying to get a CT scan sorted, BMI Worthing does not answer nor calls back, we tried the Montefiore again. Helpful staff had a cancellation and we went off. Without a long wait, we had been seen, CT taken and after a short time, the report was sent to the surgeon and we got the images on a disc. Excellent service, hospital very clean and friendly atmosphere, shame that we had to drive from Worthing to Hove, but maybe BMI Worthing can afford to lose private patients. A big thank you to all the staff at the Montefiore, especially the diagnostic team.

26th October 2019

Excellent care

22nd July 2019

Medically, the hospital and its staff were excellent. The information sent by the hospital could include more information about car parking. Living outside Brighton and Hove, I was not aware of how to use the street-side car parking meters. At our first visit my wife and I spent 20 minutes before we managed to make payment at a meter The administration of the hospital was poor. In the week before my operation someone phoned me twice without giving their name, asking me to phone them at the hospital. When I did so, the switchboard was unable to identify who had phoned me. I wasted much time in trying to discover who wanted to speak to me and became quite stressed. Eventually I discovered that it was someone from the self-payment department. Later I received an appointment to see Mr Hatrick a week after my operation when he had told me that he did not wish to see me until three weeks after the operation. I sorted that out by telephone.

16th June 2019

All the staff were caring, understanding and helpful. There was nothing to complain about. If you must be in hospital for surgery The Montefiore Hospital is a good choice. Outpatient care was good, the environment pleasant , the location convenient with on street parking just outside.

3rd June 2019

They are very kind and helpful in this hospital,they do their best to be not worried and stay safe

11th April 2019

Treated with care and dignity

30th January 2019

Great hospital, staff very helpful and friendly and the whole process of checking in, surgery and checkout were seamless.

{{category}} working at The Montefiore Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Montefiore Hospital: http://iwgc.net/emuxj