Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Povey Cross Road, Horley, Surrey, England, RH6 0BB

15th May 2019

The staff here were friendly and helpful. My case was handled extremely efficiently from phoning up for an urgent laryngoscopy, to the reception staff and the nurse in support of the doctor. I have attended at least 8 different private hospitals in the last 50 years and this is one of the best providing first class care.

15th May 2019

Amazing

12th April 2019

This is the second operation at the hospital, and again the care by the nursing staff was excellent. The receptionists are very polite, friendly and courteous, never too busy to have a friendly chat, and on the day of my operation, a member of staff how settled me into my room, made me feel really at ease and again was very courteous and welcoming. The catering was very good, and it was never too much trouble for the staff if I wanted additional tea or coffee. And after my operation, the nursing staff made me very comfortable, and ensured I was not in too much pain, and keep a watch with out being intrusive.

11th April 2019

All staff were kind and courteous. The hospital was very calm and quiet which helped to concentrate on recovery. The facilities were very comfortable.

3rd April 2019

Dr. Fiona Lamb has asked for a questionnaire to be filled in which I haven't found. I have previously said that Mr. Drabu is an excellent surgeon and extremely nice man and I have recovered well from surgery. Dr. Lamb was friendly, reassuring and cheerful. In the past, I have had general anaesthetic and so been totally unconscious from the moment of entering the operating room. This time I had an injection into the spine (epidural type). This was quite painful. After regaining consciousness, I was all right, however, after eating a sandwich and drinking a cup of tea, I was sick about six times. On other occasions post operations with general or local anaesthetic I have not been sick. However I recovered by the next day and began eating normally.

{{category}} working at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Gatwick Park Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yi