Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Povey Cross Road, Horley, Surrey, England, RH6 0BB

30th October 2019

Upon arrival it was suggested that I was here for “Willie Wednesday” as they call it. The introduction was unprofessional and just frankly weird. Throughout the day I was spoken to like a child and with disrespect. The staff behaved oddly at times. When I made requests, I had to ask twice and communication was difficult for some of the nursing staff. Mr Swinn was fantastic and so was the Anaesthetist and Nurse in Charge. The assistant Nurse struggled to take my blood pressure each time, dispute using 2 machines and then attempting with the manual approach. The entire experience was so disappointing I decided to not stay the night and left at the earliest opportunity following my operation. Upon discharge I received conflicting recovery advice. In summary, great surgeon, clean hospital but appalling support staff. I wouldn’t recommend to anyone, especially at the price I paid.

23rd September 2019

I was in a very pleasant room for my knee replacement and the nursing staff were amazing, so attentive and looked after my every need. I am aware that I was not admitted for the high standard of meals and the only criticism I had was the meals could have been a little better in comparison with the Spire Montefiore, Hove where I had both hips replaced.

19th September 2019

All staff were all lovely and very professional. The room I was in was clean and nicely decorated, as was the rest of the building. The menu and food was also very good. Thank you to every one.

9th September 2019

I've been a patient on a number of occasions at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital and have always had excellent care and nursing

3rd August 2019

All of the team at the hospital were fantastic. Our son was coming in for surgery and it was a stressful time, but all the staff were welcoming, professional and kept me update on what was happening pre, during and post his surgery. Highly recommended.

13th June 2019

From the moment I arrived at the spire hospital. I was treated like royalty. All the staff were attentive & caring. Nothing was to much trouble, I was kept up to speed on every part of my stay. A big thank you to all involved. I would recommend spire to anyone. Cheers Ian Collins

12th June 2019

Excellent friendly service, seen promptly, nice coffee machine

12th April 2019

This is the second operation at the hospital, and again the care by the nursing staff was excellent. The receptionists are very polite, friendly and courteous, never too busy to have a friendly chat, and on the day of my operation, a member of staff how settled me into my room, made me feel really at ease and again was very courteous and welcoming. The catering was very good, and it was never too much trouble for the staff if I wanted additional tea or coffee. And after my operation, the nursing staff made me very comfortable, and ensured I was not in too much pain, and keep a watch with out being intrusive.

11th April 2019

All staff were kind and courteous. The hospital was very calm and quiet which helped to concentrate on recovery. The facilities were very comfortable.

3rd February 2019

I arrived early for my bilateral eyelid procedure and was seen to immediately by the receptionist. I found the queueing system and waiting area to be discreet. The staff were respectful and polite. The receptionist contacted the relevant department and made sure I was seen to without delay. Within minutes of checking in, I was in my room. The nurses who were seeing to me were equally professional, and approachable.

{{category}} working at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Gatwick Park Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yi