Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Povey Cross Road, Horley, Surrey, England, RH6 0BB

« 1 2 3 4 »

23rd September 2019

I was in a very pleasant room for my knee replacement and the nursing staff were amazing, so attentive and looked after my every need. I am aware that I was not admitted for the high standard of meals and the only criticism I had was the meals could have been a little better in comparison with the Spire Montefiore, Hove where I had both hips replaced.

19th September 2019

All staff were all lovely and very professional. The room I was in was clean and nicely decorated, as was the rest of the building. The menu and food was also very good. Thank you to every one.

9th September 2019

I've been a patient on a number of occasions at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital and have always had excellent care and nursing

3rd August 2019

All of the team at the hospital were fantastic. Our son was coming in for surgery and it was a stressful time, but all the staff were welcoming, professional and kept me update on what was happening pre, during and post his surgery. Highly recommended.

13th June 2019

From the moment I arrived at the spire hospital. I was treated like royalty. All the staff were attentive & caring. Nothing was to much trouble, I was kept up to speed on every part of my stay. A big thank you to all involved. I would recommend spire to anyone. Cheers Ian Collins

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Gatwick Park Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yi