Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Povey Cross Road, Horley, Surrey, England, RH6 0BB

18th February 2019

lovely hospital been here before nothings to much trouble from the cleaners to the doctors

3rd February 2019

I arrived early for my bilateral eyelid procedure and was seen to immediately by the receptionist. I found the queueing system and waiting area to be discreet. The staff were respectful and polite. The receptionist contacted the relevant department and made sure I was seen to without delay. Within minutes of checking in, I was in my room. The nurses who were seeing to me were equally professional, and approachable.

30th January 2019

Whilst the clinical care and equipment used in this hospital was excellent, I would also like to praise the staff who dealt with me. In all instances all staff i came into contact with, were professional, knowledgeable, engaging, exuding calm authority in a very friendly manner, and very responsive to personal needs and concerns. If I have negative comment. The coffee from the vending machines could be improved, but a minor complaint in light of the excellent quality of care I received in this hospital

25th January 2019

I had a knee replacement - both the nursing and physio staff looked after me very well.

21st January 2019

Extremely poor service again. Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Messages not getting delivered. Extremely poor aftercare and the Spire accounts departments in Reading is quite frankly the worst I have have encountered, including extremely poor customer service and rude / threatening letters. For a private customer who is paying good money I expect a lot better service and respect which is a shame as the staff are quite lovely and helpful but everything else about Spire is quite unacceptable.

{{category}} working at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Gatwick Park Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yi