Nuffield Hospital Brighton

Warren Road, Woodingdean, Brighton, East Sussex England, BN2 6DX

18th July 2019

I recently underwent a microdiscectomy here. I was extremely nervous but each and every member of staff: nurses, reception staff, physios, surgeon and all who assisted him treated me with care, respect and patience. They were all so friendly and welcoming and they really helped to calm my nerves! All the nurses listened to my concerns and reacted quickly when I needed assistance. Martin the anaesthetist was especially great when I discussed my concerns with him. He really listened and put me at ease and I finally felt I could let go and hand myself over to these amazing professionals to do what they do best. The location of the hospital is stunning, so peaceful and a wonderful place to be treated and to recover in! Thank you. I would recommend this hospital to anyone.

9th July 2019

Excellent care provided by all the healthcare team at the Nuffield Hospital Brighton. I felt very looked after and comforted during a difficult time. Great care and facilities. Thanks to all!

1st July 2019

Nice and clean grew staff very friendly and courteous at all times.

4th May 2019

Excellent care received from doctors and nurses at Brighton Nuffield. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.

3rd May 2019

The staff a excellent and gave great care. Explaining everything they were doing and checking I was ok.

{{category}} working at Nuffield Hospital Brighton ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Hospital Brighton: http://iwgc.net/eb4np