nuffield-hospital-brighton

Nuffield Hospital Brighton

Warren Road, Woodingdean, Brighton, East Sussex England, BN2 6DX

22nd February 2020

The care I revieved from everyone was absolutely amazing. Everyone was so friendly and caring and felt in great hands. Everything went really well.

17th February 2020

I was taken care of, from the time I entered the hospital, till the time I was discharged.I would have no hesitation in recomending this hospital to anyone.

3rd January 2020

On 27th December I attended as an NHS patient to have an epidural injection put into my spine.I spent 5 hours at the hospital altogether. Whether it was because it fell between Christmas and New Year I don't know, but the place and the staff seemed a bit disinterested in work.The cafe was shut,disappointing as my husband had 5 hours to kill,but I realize there weren't many patients there to use it.I was greeted by a young man,Callum,who was lovely and who worked very hard to make me comfortable and keep me informed before he went into a training course.I wanted the tv on and couldn't get it to work.No staff around so I had to stand on chair and reach between the tv and the wall to turn it on at the mains.They knew the room was being used,so could have done this is in advance? I hadn't eaten since 7am and I looked forward to a light bite after the procedure. The choice was a cheese sandwhich or an egg sandwhich. That was it! Being a migraine sufferer,I can't eat cheese,so egg it was! I had to undress fully and asked the senior nurse for some disposable knicker to wear while sitting around.She looked very surprised but I've always been given them at other hospitals,to keep some dignity. She forgot till I went and found her and asked again. She had also forgotten to tape over my ring as she said she would.I had to get my husband to chase my food and drink as I was starving.Overall, it was ok there,but reading the rave reviews I feel I didn't get them on a good day...or maybe because I was NHS,but I like to think not.

12th November 2019

All staff were attentive, helpful and understanding. Food was excellent.

18th July 2019

I recently underwent a microdiscectomy here. I was extremely nervous but each and every member of staff: nurses, reception staff, physios, surgeon and all who assisted him treated me with care, respect and patience. They were all so friendly and welcoming and they really helped to calm my nerves! All the nurses listened to my concerns and reacted quickly when I needed assistance. Martin the anaesthetist was especially great when I discussed my concerns with him. He really listened and put me at ease and I finally felt I could let go and hand myself over to these amazing professionals to do what they do best. The location of the hospital is stunning, so peaceful and a wonderful place to be treated and to recover in! Thank you. I would recommend this hospital to anyone.

9th July 2019

Excellent care provided by all the healthcare team at the Nuffield Hospital Brighton. I felt very looked after and comforted during a difficult time. Great care and facilities. Thanks to all!

1st July 2019

Nice and clean grew staff very friendly and courteous at all times.

{{category}} working at Nuffield Hospital Brighton ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Hospital Brighton: http://iwgc.net/eb4np