Princess Royal Hospital

Lewes Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England, RH16 4EX

Written by a NHS patient
7th June 2021

As part of my assessments for treatment of my shoulder injury I have been seen at the Princess Royal in three different departments. MRI scan Electronic nerve testing Arthroscopic shoulder repair All went well and according to the plan laid out by my doctor and in every case but especially after the main operation I really couldn’t have imagined being better looked after. It was clear during the peak of the first wave of covid precautions that they had made extra efforts to keep the place even more hygienic than normal and I felt privileged to be one of the reduced number of patients seen during that time.

Safe
Written by a NHS patient
27th April 2021

Absolutely awful. A place where you should feel cared for and looked after...just appalling. The male head nurse was extremely rude. He was talking to me as if I had no reason to be there. I explained clearly that by hand was cut open to the bone but he looked at me as if I was lying. Was given no care AT ALL. Not only that, so were the reception. I actually left the hospital due to how awful it was. No one knew what they were doing at all. I went to A&E at Brighton Hospital and I was sorted out straight away. I had stitches and medicine!!!

Safe
23rd October 2020

Very good service throughout my treatment

{{category}} working at Princess Royal Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Princess Royal Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4qw