Princess Royal Hospital

Lewes Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England, RH16 4EX

31st October 2018

Visited as an outpatient for annual check up after surgery at Brighton and Sussex hospital - care at both hospitals excellent

25th September 2018

An amazing group of staff, especially nursing and catering. The level of care left me reluctant to leave and everyone deserves recognition. Nurses are clearly the backbone of the service, and their daily efforts in each of the wards were relentless. Thank you /them!

8th June 2018

The care I received before, during, and after my day surgery was excellent. Everyone was very kind and considerate making the experience the best it could have been. The nurse allocated to me for the day could not have been better, and it was very reassuring to have the same person looking after me throughout. Poor signposting to the relevant department made things a little confusing on initial arrival.

26th March 2018

brilliant in every way - please see review of my care by Mr Benedict Rogers and team, and all at the Twineham and Newick Wards

17th March 2018

The theatre team after my operation were perfect. Because my type of surgery is a tad ‘conveyor belt’, and I believe there are a lot of agency nurses, that type of care leaves a lot to be desired! An understanding of patients pain, ability and fears needs addressing! The regular nursing staff were lovely. I’m happy to talk to someone about a couple of incidents I wasn’t happy about if you wish to contact me.

{{category}} working at Princess Royal Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Princess Royal Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4qw