mrs-riem-johnson

9th December 2020

I had the pleasure of meetning Mrs Johnson for my follow up consultation after breaking both my wrists. Mrs. Johnson was quick, friendly and very informative, showing my both the scans and being very clear on what was happening to my wrists and what to expect during the healing process. I was left feeling listened to, supported and informed. Keep up the great work.

9th December 2020
Response from Mrs Riem Johnson

Thank you for your kind words. I am so glad that you had a good experience and we were able to treat your wrists successfully. Have a great Christmas!

21st September 2020

Mrs Johnson was very understanding and professional, explaining the details regarding my procedure and reassuring me throughout Nice to have a surgeon with a smile too

31st October 2020
Response from Mrs Riem Johnson

Thank you for your kind words. I am so glad that I was able to put you at ease and that you found our consultation helpful. Riem Johnson

11th March 2020

Mrs Johnson carried out a De Quervains release for me at the beginning of the year. I was anxious about having the procedure but she reassured me with her kind and professional manner. The surgery has been a complete success. In fact it has been life changing as after several years I am now pain free. I would like to thank her and all of the team who helped me.

12th March 2020
Response from Mrs Riem Johnson

Thank you for your kind words and I am so glad that you had such a good experience and that your surgery has been such a success. I Am glad that you haves aged to return to work and family with no pain.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

I am a fellowship trained Consultant Orthopaedic Hand surgeon with a special interest in hand and wrist problems, working in Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust. Background I qualified as a doctor from the University of Leicester and then completed my basic surgical and orthopaedic training in the NorthEast of England. I then undertook a year of fellowship at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, specialising in Hand and wrist surgery. Following this, I worked as a locum hand consultant in the Pulvertaft Hand Unit in Derby, before taking up my current substantive post as a Consultant Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon in Brighton. In addition to my NHS work, I also practice privately at the Montefiore Spire Hospital.

Short link to review Mrs Riem Johnson: http://iwgc.net/effy8