The Montefiore Hospital

2 Montefiore Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 1RD

17th September 2018

I have been privileged to have had two NHS operations in the Montefiore Hospital in Brighton & Hove. I cannot thank the staff in this Hospital enough for all the care and attention I received - from the two surgeons, to nurses and kitchen and cleaning staff. They were all so kind, attentive and helpful and made me feel so well looked after and comfortable that I know they all helped me to quick recoveries on both occasions. My thanks to them all.

15th May 2018

I would like to thank Mr Phidnas for his courteous expeditious and successful treatment of my right shoulder. I am looking forward to a speedy recovery. My experience in the Montefiore Hospital was very calm and welcoming. The staff treated me with friendliness and respect at every stage of my treatment. I will always reccomend the Montefiore to all my friends nd colleagues. Thank you Mr Phidnas.

3rd April 2018

I have had cause to use Montefiore on several occasions as inpatient and outpatient over the last year or so and I have to say I cannot fault it. Brilliant hospital , well run, everyone looks happy, great reception a very well organised hospital I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend

17th February 2018

Absolutely fantastic! The staff are amazing, felt more like a holiday than having surgery for the 7th time. Couldn’t ask for better care and I wouldn’t hesitate to return. From reception through the ward, theatre and recovery everything was perfect and nothing too much trouble, got really hungry in the middle of the night and was brought tea, toast and jam which was lovely. Definitely the best anaesthetic I’ve had. Genuinely lovely, caring staff.

12th October 2017

As an NHS patient in a private hospital I was extremely pleasantly surprised that I was not treated any differently to the private patients.

Short link to review The Montefiore Hospital: http://iwgc.net/emuxj