The Montefiore Hospital

2 Montefiore Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 1RD

26th February 2019

Waited 2 weeks for an appt. more interested in money than care. Charged me £190 for less than 10 minutes consultation and still waiting for the outcome 20 days later. Very poor indeed

30th January 2019

Great hospital, staff very helpful and friendly and the whole process of checking in, surgery and checkout were seamless.

19th November 2018

Dr. Goldie Khera and his staff were wonderful. They were all really reasurring and friendly. As a result of the balloon weight loss procedure, I have lost over 33 kilos in just 11 months. I definitely recommend this procedure and the fantastic staff at this hospital including the Dietician Caroline. They have all changed my life for the better.

15th November 2018

Goldie Khan and his team were fantastic. I had a weight loss balloon procedure done in January this year and I have lost 33 kilos. It has changed my life! The nurses and dietician were fantastic too. I would recommend this procedure and hospital to everyone who wants to loose weight. The after care is wonderful too. Thank you to everyone at this hospital. Within less than a year I have dropped 6 dress sizes and I am 3 kilos away from being at a BMI of 25.

17th September 2018

I have been privileged to have had two NHS operations in the Montefiore Hospital in Brighton & Hove. I cannot thank the staff in this Hospital enough for all the care and attention I received - from the two surgeons, to nurses and kitchen and cleaning staff. They were all so kind, attentive and helpful and made me feel so well looked after and comfortable that I know they all helped me to quick recoveries on both occasions. My thanks to them all.

{{category}} working at The Montefiore Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Montefiore Hospital: http://iwgc.net/emuxj