The Montefiore Hospital

2 Montefiore Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 1RD

15th May 2018

I would like to thank Mr Phidnas for his courteous expeditious and successful treatment of my right shoulder. I am looking forward to a speedy recovery. My experience in the Montefiore Hospital was very calm and welcoming. The staff treated me with friendliness and respect at every stage of my treatment. I will always reccomend the Montefiore to all my friends nd colleagues. Thank you Mr Phidnas.

3rd April 2018

I have had cause to use Montefiore on several occasions as inpatient and outpatient over the last year or so and I have to say I cannot fault it. Brilliant hospital , well run, everyone looks happy, great reception a very well organised hospital I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend

17th February 2018

Absolutely fantastic! The staff are amazing, felt more like a holiday than having surgery for the 7th time. Couldn’t ask for better care and I wouldn’t hesitate to return. From reception through the ward, theatre and recovery everything was perfect and nothing too much trouble, got really hungry in the middle of the night and was brought tea, toast and jam which was lovely. Definitely the best anaesthetic I’ve had. Genuinely lovely, caring staff.

12th October 2017

As an NHS patient in a private hospital I was extremely pleasantly surprised that I was not treated any differently to the private patients.

17th August 2017

I have had 3 procedures at the Montefiore 1 orthopaedic and 2 minor general procedures in the past year and I have to say I have nothing but praise for this hospital I am an insured patient but there is no difference whether private or NHS. The staff in out patients are lovely, and put you at your ease. When I was admitted the whole process was smooth from start to finish the staff from the catering staff, the cleaning staff, the physios (excellent ) the nurses, theatre staff and surgeons were wonderful. I hope that's it and I've finished with hospitals now but if I ever have to return it's montefiore for me excellent!