prof-benedict-rogers

Prof Benedict Rogers

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Haywards Heath
29th March 2020

When I met Professor Benedict Rogers he put me completely at ease. I felt I was being dealt with a relatable human (which hasn't always been the case with other doctors). He knew exactly what I was going through and talked me through the procedure (total hip replacement) taking time to explain some of the finer points. He came in to see me before the operation, and again shortly after for the check up. On both occasions I knew I was (and had been) in expert hands. Needless to say, the operation was a success. It has been almost 5 months now and I have recovered to a level I feel is beyond where I was before the operation. I have almost zero pain, and mobility is on the increase. I would whole-heartedly recommend Prof Benedict Rogers to anyone considering having this operation.

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Haywards Heath
25th March 2020

Professor Rogers is a very caring doctor. He listens to the patients questions and never interrupts. If I ever need surgery again I wouldn't hesitate to ask for this very professional doctor. And I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone that needs his services.

Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
14th March 2020

Very caring and considerate attitude to patient. You always feel you have his undivided attention. No problem in recommending Mr Rogers.

Written by a patient at The Montefiore Hospital
26th January 2020

I saw Mr Rogers because of an extremely painful hip which was inhibiting my day-to-day life. Mr Rogers injected the hip firstly to diagnose definitively that the pain was from my hip and I also had an MRI confirming the osteoarthritis diagnoses. Mr Rogers is a very pleasant person and patient doctor. I never felt rushed and he spent lots of time talking to myself and my partner about my choices. I chose to have a total left hip replacement after consideration with Mr Rogers' help. The operation went smoothly and I have had an excellent recovery. He is very professional and patient, explaining things in an easy to understand manner which I appreciated. Mr Rogers is really approachable, thorough and kind. I am really grateful for all his help and the arthritic pain is now gone. I would definitely recommend Mr Rogers if you are experiencing the same hip issues I did.

Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
22nd January 2020

A lovely gentleman with a great manner, explained everything so that it was clear , we discussed the next steps and rehab . Would definitely recommend this consultant. Thankyou

Prof Benedict Rogers was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Professor Benedict Rogers is a Consultant in Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery consulting in Surrey and Sussex. His interests include hip and knee surgery and replacement, knee arthroscopy, sports injuries pelvic and acetabular surgery.orthopaedic training and education. A graduate of University of Oxford (Christ Church), St George’s Hospital Medical School (University of London) and UCL he has a breadth of international experience including clinical fellowships at the world renown Mount Sinai Hospital and Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre (University of Toronto). In 2017 he gained his PhD in 'Optimising the outcome of hip & knee replacements' He was trained by several eminent surgeons including Professor Allan Gross, Professor Hans Kreder, Professor Marvin Tile, Dr Joseph Schatzker and was the first orthopaedic surgeon to be awarded the Zane Cohen Fellowship Achievement Award by the University of Toronto; He has a keen interest in orthopaedic training and education being awarded the Kent, Surrey & Sussex Orthopaedic Trainer of the Year in 2014. He has currently published over 70 scientific articles, 10 book chapters, and has given over 80 presentations worldwide. He is an editorial peer reviewer for following scientific journals, Bone & Joint Journal (formerly JBJS Br), Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery (JBJS Am), Clinical Orthopaedic and Related Research (CORR) and Journal of Arthroplasty. Benedict holds the following academic positions: 1. Honorary Clinical Professor at Brighton & Sussex Medical School, 2. Academic Lead for Orthopaedics (Kent, Surrey & Sussex) 3. Specialty Training Committee representative for Health Education Kent Surrey Sussex (HE KSS) 4. Deputy Clinical Director Kent, Surrey & Sussex NIHR Clinical Research Network Practice Manager t. 020 3598 4343 e. mrrogerssec@medserv.co.uk f. 020 3393 1849 w. www.benedictrogers.com

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Short link to review Prof Benedict Rogers: http://iwgc.net/efapg