Fortius Clinic

17 Fitzhardinge Street, London, W1H 6EQ 1 2 3 4 5 11 reviews

28th February 2022

I completely ruptured my achilles tendon in a ski accident. Upon returning to the UK the Fortius Clinic saw me immediately. The next day I had an ultrasound and an MRI. My consultant discussed these with me and explained the options available. I had surgery on the next day at the Fortius surgical centre. I have just had my 2 week follow up and the operation was a complete success. The Fortius Clinic have their scanning centre and their surgical centre all in-house so they can move very quickly. My consultant was Mr Peter Rosenfeld. The whole process was absolutely first class and I would recommend Fortius to my family and friends.

15th August 2021

Fortius Clinic is a nice, welcoming place to get treatment and the staff were very helpful. I saw my consultant here as well as having two MRI scans and an ultrasound guided aspiration of my knee which were all handled very professionally and efficiently.

24th June 2021

All staff at the Fortius Clinic were caring and informative. The secretary with whom I booked the operation was most efficient, the nurses were caring. The consultants were professional. Overall an excellent service.

23rd June 2021

I had a consultation with Mr Akhtar at the Fortius Clinic after several weeks of knee pain and swelling from a sports injury. Mr Akhtar reassured me that deals with the type of injury I had on a very regular basis and ordered a MRI scan to confirm his diagnosis. I was able to have the MRI scan the following day. Fortunately my injury could be managed conservatively and Mr Akhtar put me in contact with a highly recommended physiotherapist. After several physiotherapy sessions, I had a follow up appointment at the Fortius Clinic with Mr Akhtar to check my progress. I would highly recommend Mr Akhtar to anyone suffering from a knee injury. The care I received was excellent!

9th June 2021

Great experience and customer care.

Safe

{{category}} working at Fortius Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Fortius Clinic: http://iwgc.net/emyxv