mr-aruna-munasinghe

Mr Aruna Munasinghe

Written by a NHS patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
2nd February 2021

Mr Munasinghe has a lovely balance of explaining your condition with care, kindness and patience without diminishing his professionalism. I would definitely recommend him for his thoroughness, as I felt he left no stone unturned and I was reassured of his assessment and diagnosis.

11th January 2021

I was amazed at the care I received pre op till I went home . I was amazed at the amount of time spent talking to me about what’s best for me even on the day of the op he spend a long time talking to me . When I come around from my op he spoke to me fo a long time. He reassured me through out . I’m shocked at the high level received by mr munasinghe and his team I would recommend him to anyone. After my op it really didn’t feel like I had surgery my pain was minimal . I really don’t think there was anything they could of done better for me . I’m very grateful for all you have done for me thank you .

13th November 2020

Had surgery with Mr Munasinghe in August. My surgeon was very approachable with any questions and made me feel at ease from the beginning. I felt as though Mr Munasinghe took extra time to ensure his patients were ok and listen to any worries or concerns. I highly recommend him.

22nd September 2020

Mr Munasinghe goes above and beyond for his patients. I am living proof that he saves lives. Once, diabetic taking insulin, level 4, fibrosis of the liver and chronic sleep apnea, all gone. He has his patients health at the top of his priorities and will always discuss and explain. Twice if he has to. You’re in safe and secure hands with Mr Munasinghe. I can’t thank him enough.

6th September 2020

Had a brilliant experience with Dr Munasinghe and I recommend him highly! I was extremely nervous for surgery never having had an operation before, but he was very reassuring and professional which helped put my mind at ease. He made the effort to explain everything to me before surgery and came to chat to me after surgery about how the procedure had gone, to see how I was feeling/recovering and what to expect in the few weeks post op. I was extremely impressed with Dr Munasinghe and If I needed surgery again or I knew someone having surgery I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.

Consultant General Surgeon with a special interest in Upper GI, Bariatric and Minimally Invasive Surgery

Short link to review Mr Aruna Munasinghe: http://iwgc.net/egb8o