mr-aruna-munasinghe

Mr Aruna Munasinghe

13th November 2020

Had surgery with Mr Munasinghe in August. My surgeon was very approachable with any questions and made me feel at ease from the beginning. I felt as though Mr Munasinghe took extra time to ensure his patients were ok and listen to any worries or concerns. I highly recommend him.

22nd September 2020

Mr Munasinghe goes above and beyond for his patients. I am living proof that he saves lives. Once, diabetic taking insulin, level 4, fibrosis of the liver and chronic sleep apnea, all gone. He has his patients health at the top of his priorities and will always discuss and explain. Twice if he has to. You’re in safe and secure hands with Mr Munasinghe. I can’t thank him enough.

6th September 2020

Had a brilliant experience with Dr Munasinghe and I recommend him highly! I was extremely nervous for surgery never having had an operation before, but he was very reassuring and professional which helped put my mind at ease. He made the effort to explain everything to me before surgery and came to chat to me after surgery about how the procedure had gone, to see how I was feeling/recovering and what to expect in the few weeks post op. I was extremely impressed with Dr Munasinghe and If I needed surgery again or I knew someone having surgery I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.

27th February 2020

Mr Munasinghe was caring polite and very informative, nothing was to much trouble He see's you through the procedure from first meeting him with aftercare already booked in in advance and giving patients the personal touch by contacting you himself if needed, he really does have a wonderful bedside manner ( excuse the cliché) but it is 100% true in this case.

24th January 2020

My Munasinghe did my gastric bypass at Luton hospital on 20/1/20. The operation went smoothly, no complications, and was able to go home the next day. From the first appointment, Mr Munasinghe has gone out of his way to give me all the information regarding any risks my surgery posed, what I could do to minimise those risks, and also how this operation will completely change my life. At no point has he ever made me feel silly for asking a question, and he’s never been too busy to explain something if I didn’t understand. He’s an excellent surgeon, reassuring, confident and you are in the safest pair of hands I can imagine.

Consultant General Surgeon with a special interest in Upper GI, Bariatric and Minimally Invasive Surgery

Short link to review Mr Aruna Munasinghe: http://iwgc.net/egb8o