Mr Aruna Munasinghe

Consultant General Surgeon with a special interest in Upper GI, Bariatric and Minimally Invasive Surgery

12th October 2019

Amazing surgeon and lovely guy. Only met him on the day of my surgery as the surgeon that signed me off had left which was not ideal. However Mr Munasinghe made me feel totally at ease and confident. I am not 13.5 stone lighter thanks to the amazing tool he gave me and I cannot thank him enough.

1st September 2019

From my first appointment with Mr Munasinghe I felt totally informed, comfortable and able to discuss my surgery in full , and came away from that appointment a lot calmer and able to process the information he gave me & my husband. Operation day he saw me before to answers any questions I had which I did, he spent time and explained again everything that would happen. Mr Munasinghe saw me again the following day explaining how the operation went, I felt confident that I could contact him in the days following to seek his advise. He’s a great caring ,extremely knowledgeable surgeon , who I was so glad to have had as my surgeon .

Written by a carer at Luton and Dunstable Hospital
1st September 2019

Aruna is a caring and intelligent man, he is highly skilled and attentive to the needs of the patient. I trusted him to make the right decision about my child and he listened carefully to my concerns. I can't thank him enough.

29th August 2019

Excellent doctor, really cares and follows up on patients after surgery. Really explains things well and makes you feel at ease.

Short link to review Mr Aruna Munasinghe: http://iwgc.net/egb8o