Mr Periyathambi Jambulingam

Mr Jambulingam is a Consultant Surgeon with a special interest in Upper GI / laparoscopic & weight loss surgery at the Luton and Dunstable University Hospital NHS Trust. He completed his higher surgical training in the West Midlands, at University Hospitals in North Staffordshire, Coventry & Warwickshire and Birmingham. His practice is based in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire and has been practising surgery since 1995. He uses current surgical evidence in delivering excellence in surgical care with major emphasis in minimally invasive surgery. He delivers upper GI cancer services and bariatric surgical service in a multidisciplinary setting providing the best care for his patients.

15th October 2017
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

I had a lot of help and advice on the whole experience by the doctors and all the staff at the general surgery team

4th October 2017
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

The doctor was attentive at all times, he visited regularly and was considerate to my wishes. The nursing staff were not up to his standard and forgot to give the correct medication when leaving the hospital. The doctor had given good instructions which they did not read correctly. I was taken into HDI because of my other ailments but was warned this would happen but stayed there two days and one day in the clinic. When talking of the inefficient nursing staff they were in the Cobham not in HDI who were great.

23rd September 2017
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Looked after me when I needed it most. It took the hospital a while to find out what's wrong but once they got there Mr Jambulingam acted very quickly and resolved the problem. Highly recommend his great work!!

9th August 2017
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Mr Jambulingam is a doctor with a wonderful manner who is a real pleasure to deal with. I really do feel I am in safe hands and being very well looked after under his care. He is professional, competent and pleasant.

22nd July 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

Mr Jambulingham has put a gastric balloon in my stomach to help me with weight loss. This procedure has helped me considerably. I have experienced very few problems so far and have lost 10 pounds. I am hopeful that I will lose a lot more before the balloon has to be removed. A by product of losing weight means my back problem has improved considerably and I no longer have pain. very satisfactory all round. Thank you Mr Jambulingham

Nearest Oncologists