Mr Periyathambi Jambulingam

Mr Jambulingam is a Consultant Surgeon with a special interest in Upper GI / laparoscopic & weight loss surgery at the Luton and Dunstable University Hospital NHS Trust. He completed his higher surgical training in the West Midlands, at University Hospitals in North Staffordshire, Coventry & Warwickshire and Birmingham. His practice is based in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire and has been practising surgery since 1995. He uses current surgical evidence in delivering excellence in surgical care with major emphasis in minimally invasive surgery. He delivers upper GI cancer services and bariatric surgical service in a multidisciplinary setting providing the best care for his patients.

« 1 2 3 4 »

7th October 2019
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Before I had my surgery I was quite worried, i spoke to Mr jambulingam about my surgery about what the problems I could have later on in life if i didn't have it done and Mr jambulingam went point to point explaining the positive of have it done, and while he was explaining the surgery he was making it clear, and if there were times I didn't understand he went through simplifying what I wasn't understand, I was very pleased how he was explaining the surgery.

4th October 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

I went into the Spires hospital and Mr Jambulingham carried out a Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy he was so assuring and professional that I felt at ease as soon as we met. He came to my room before the operation and explained the procedure he then came to see me in the recovery room to check I was alright. Such was his care he then came to my room in the evening before he left to go home. A very kind caring and lovely sense of humour gentleman. I am now three days post op and feeling good, looking forward to seeing him in 6 weeks for a check up. Well done Mr Jambulingham I salute you.

14th September 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

I cannot recommend Dr Jambulingam more highly. He fitted me in to Spire very quickly for an Endoscopy. He is a most charming man and very professional at all times. He sorted out my problem speedily and efficiently.

7th September 2019
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

I was very impressed by the care given by Mr jambulingham and his team at the Cobham clinic. From the initial consultation to the day of the op and the after care I received! I have had my 6 week check up and all is well. Mr J allayed any concerns I had. I would also like to say that it wasn’t just a case of Mr J doing the op and not seeing him again. He checked on me several times whilst I was on the ward. The nurses were fantastic too!

26th July 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

Dr Jambulingam was very pleasant double checked to see if i knew what was happening and if i had an questions.

« 1 2 3 4 »