mr-periyathambi-jambulingam

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital
4th March 2020

I have had excellent care from Mr Jambulingam, I had very little pain after my operation. Mr Jambulingam was unfailingly kind and professional, he was patient when there was a delay in my decision to go ahead with the operation, due to a change in family circumstances. I would happily recommend him to my family an friends.

Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
10th January 2020

Mr Jambulingham was efficient, helpful and considerate providing a very high level of care.

Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
6th January 2020

During my consultation with Mr Jambulingam I described how I had been overweight for much of my life, tried numerous diets with varying degrees of success and was keen to try the ‘Elipse’ balloon. Mr Jambulingam listened carefully and then outlined carefully, my options . Upon hearing them, I asked for the least invasive, an ‘Elipse’ balloon to be fitted. He agreed to this and the balloon was fitted about 5 weeks later. I lost two and a half stone during the 16 weeks the balloon was in place. As my weight dropped, my blood pressure came down, my self esteem rose and I became happier and more confident. At the beginning of December I asked Mr Jambulingam if I could have another balloon fitted , as I am no longer obese, but I am still 2 stone overweight, he agreed to this. Throughout the consultations, I found Mr Jambulingam to be highly professional, informative, caring and an excellent listener. I have no hesitation in recommending him as an excellent consultant.

Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital
1st January 2020

Could not have asked for better care excellent

Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
28th December 2019

After seeing 2 other GI doctors who could not remove my PEG tube after a Hernia surgery , Mr Jambulingam took the time to listen to me and read through all my hospital notes as I had my surgery in America. Within a matter of minutes he removed the PEG tube professionally and without any pain. I highly recommend this consultant. He was super polite, attentive with great wiling to help.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Periyathambi Jambulingam was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Jambulingam is a Consultant Surgeon with a special interest in Upper GI / laparoscopic & weight loss surgery at the Luton and Dunstable University Hospital NHS Trust. He completed his higher surgical training in the West Midlands, at University Hospitals in North Staffordshire, Coventry & Warwickshire and Birmingham. His practice is based in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire and has been practising surgery since 1995. He uses current surgical evidence in delivering excellence in surgical care with major emphasis in minimally invasive surgery. He delivers upper GI cancer services and bariatric surgical service in a multidisciplinary setting providing the best care for his patients.

Nearest Oncologists