Mr Periyathambi Jambulingam

Mr Jambulingam is a Consultant Surgeon with a special interest in Upper GI / laparoscopic & weight loss surgery at the Luton and Dunstable University Hospital NHS Trust. He completed his higher surgical training in the West Midlands, at University Hospitals in North Staffordshire, Coventry & Warwickshire and Birmingham. His practice is based in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire and has been practising surgery since 1995. He uses current surgical evidence in delivering excellence in surgical care with major emphasis in minimally invasive surgery. He delivers upper GI cancer services and bariatric surgical service in a multidisciplinary setting providing the best care for his patients.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
28th November 2019

Excellent all round experience. Very clear from initial consultation through to my discharge appointment. Mr. Jambulingham made me fully aware of options available, timing and process. I felt I was in good hands. Operation went well and I'm very pleased to have got my hernia sorted.

Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
19th November 2019

I had bariatric surgery June 2018 at Bushey spire by Mr Jambulingam. From the initial consultation, although I had decided which procedure that I wanted, he talked all options through and agreed as I had also researched a lot, that my choice was the correct one for me. He was very informative, I had the op, no post op complications & recovery was remarkably quick. Good level of meds & all post op meds & care were made very clear. At post op check, 6-8 weeks later, both very happy & 18 months later, delighted with the results. Definitely recommend as very happy with the whole process under his care.

Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
18th November 2019

I would like to thank my surgeon Mr Jambulingam for an excellent Hernia operation in October 2019 at Spire Bushey Hospital. Thank you.

Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital
7th October 2019

Before I had my surgery I was quite worried, i spoke to Mr jambulingam about my surgery about what the problems I could have later on in life if i didn't have it done and Mr jambulingam went point to point explaining the positive of have it done, and while he was explaining the surgery he was making it clear, and if there were times I didn't understand he went through simplifying what I wasn't understand, I was very pleased how he was explaining the surgery.

Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
4th October 2019

I went into the Spires hospital and Mr Jambulingham carried out a Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy he was so assuring and professional that I felt at ease as soon as we met. He came to my room before the operation and explained the procedure he then came to see me in the recovery room to check I was alright. Such was his care he then came to my room in the evening before he left to go home. A very kind caring and lovely sense of humour gentleman. I am now three days post op and feeling good, looking forward to seeing him in 6 weeks for a check up. Well done Mr Jambulingham I salute you.

« 1 2 3 4 »