Mr Periyathambi Jambulingam

Mr Jambulingam is a Consultant Surgeon with a special interest in Upper GI / laparoscopic & weight loss surgery at the Luton and Dunstable University Hospital NHS Trust. He completed his higher surgical training in the West Midlands, at University Hospitals in North Staffordshire, Coventry & Warwickshire and Birmingham. His practice is based in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire and has been practising surgery since 1995. He uses current surgical evidence in delivering excellence in surgical care with major emphasis in minimally invasive surgery. He delivers upper GI cancer services and bariatric surgical service in a multidisciplinary setting providing the best care for his patients.

9th August 2017
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Mr Jambulingam is a doctor with a wonderful manner who is a real pleasure to deal with. I really do feel I am in safe hands and being very well looked after under his care. He is professional, competent and pleasant.

22nd July 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

Mr Jambulingham has put a gastric balloon in my stomach to help me with weight loss. This procedure has helped me considerably. I have experienced very few problems so far and have lost 10 pounds. I am hopeful that I will lose a lot more before the balloon has to be removed. A by product of losing weight means my back problem has improved considerably and I no longer have pain. very satisfactory all round. Thank you Mr Jambulingham

26th June 2017
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

After a scare that my cancer had spread Mr Jambulingam went ahead with my operation on 23rd February 2017. On March 20th I was given the great news that I am clear of cancer and I can't thank Mr Jambulingam and all his team at L & D and Watford hospitals for all the care and attention that I have been given and continue to get. ThankyouE

22nd May 2017
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Dedicated surgeon, wonderful man. Thankyou for giving me a new life following revision operation from gastric band to gastric bypass. only 8 weeks post op i have lost 2 1/2 stone and already feel so much better . thankyou thankyou thankyou .

15th May 2017
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Mr Jambulingam is the most caring Consultant. He takes time to explain everything in detail regarding your illness. He does not hurry you out of the surgery until he is satisfied you have understood what he has said. He is very approachable and ready to go over anything you don't understand. He listens to what you have to say and your concerns. He is an expert in his field, very knowledgeable. Mr Jambulingam is a very gentle soul and a real gentleman.

Nearest Oncologists