Mr Periyathambi Jambulingam

Mr Jambulingam is a Consultant Surgeon with a special interest in Upper GI / laparoscopic & weight loss surgery at the Luton and Dunstable University Hospital NHS Trust. He completed his higher surgical training in the West Midlands, at University Hospitals in North Staffordshire, Coventry & Warwickshire and Birmingham. His practice is based in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire and has been practising surgery since 1995. He uses current surgical evidence in delivering excellence in surgical care with major emphasis in minimally invasive surgery. He delivers upper GI cancer services and bariatric surgical service in a multidisciplinary setting providing the best care for his patients.

16th January 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

He was very good at explaining the procedure both before the operation and afterwards.

15th January 2018
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

I recommend this doctor , though it seem I had to wait too long for the op I had losted a lot a weight and felt very ill and I know he was concern because of my other health problems ,so on the day of my op at3pm when I went in to be op I honestly thought I would not come through .. But here I am two years later slowly put weight back on a lot of the horror symptoms have gone (stress brings them back) and my scars cannot be notice if I was a younger person would have no worry about my body being seen

15th January 2018
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

After an emergency admission Mr Jambulingam operated to remove a section of strangulated bowel. After a post-op extended period in ITU I made a full recovery and have been fully discharged.

20th December 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

Mr Jambulingam was attentive and knowledgeable, he left me to decide which Hernia Surgery I would prefer, key hole or open surgery. I opted for open surgery. I was sedated,but awake during the operation. No problems encountered. Returned home after overnight stay in Spire Harpenden. Stitches were sore for a while but the soreness reduced as the days went by. Signed off after six week check up.

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

The first time i met with Mr Jambulingam,i was a scared ,nervous but his manner and the way in which he spoke to me i soon calmed down, I had a very big operation done at Watford General , and after seeing Mr Jambulingam today ,and i was told the operation was a great success, so thank you and all the team in the oncology department at watford and luton & dunstable you made me feel good again.

Nearest Oncologists