mr-periyathambi-jambulingam

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
23rd March 2021

Dr Jambulingam removed my gallbladder after a few consultations. He did it a superb job and I recovered very quickly. I had been suffering with pain for 6 years and the surgery was life changing for me. I also found him to be very understanding and willing to answer questions.

Written by a private patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
21st March 2021

A great experience, very professional and knowledgeable. Made myself feel comfortable and allowed a dialogue to flow as well as given expert opinion. I find doctors to be very belittling and this wasn’t the case.

Written by a private patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
16th March 2021

Mr Jambulingam explained everything very clearly and answered all the questions I had regarding my hernia operation. The surgery went very well and the staff at the hospital were very friendly and efficient. I was told clearly what to expect after the operation and what I should and should not do in the weeks after the operation to aid my recovery. The 2 follow up appointments to check my recovery were booked automatically and Mr Jambulingam was thorough in checking my hernia was recovering well and again answered the questions I had. I would highly recommend Mr Jambulingam.

Mr Jambulingam is a Consultant Surgeon with a special interest in Upper GI / laparoscopic & weight loss surgery at the Luton and Dunstable University Hospital NHS Trust. He completed his higher surgical training in the West Midlands, at University Hospitals in North Staffordshire, Coventry & Warwickshire and Birmingham. His practice is based in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire and has been practising surgery since 1995. He uses current surgical evidence in delivering excellence in surgical care with major emphasis in minimally invasive surgery. He delivers upper GI cancer services and bariatric surgical service in a multidisciplinary setting providing the best care for his patients.

Nearest Oncologists