Mr Periyathambi Jambulingam

Mr Jambulingam is a Consultant Surgeon with a special interest in Upper GI / laparoscopic & weight loss surgery at the Luton and Dunstable University Hospital NHS Trust. He completed his higher surgical training in the West Midlands, at University Hospitals in North Staffordshire, Coventry & Warwickshire and Birmingham. His practice is based in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire and has been practising surgery since 1995. He uses current surgical evidence in delivering excellence in surgical care with major emphasis in minimally invasive surgery. He delivers upper GI cancer services and bariatric surgical service in a multidisciplinary setting providing the best care for his patients.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

26th March 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

Gastric band procedure From my initial consultation, operation and follow up Mr. Jambulingham was patient and knowledgable answering all my questions and explaining my choices and everything very well. He quickly assured me and made me feel I was in safe hands as he has a lot of experience and was very calm and reassuring. I have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

I have been a patient of Mr J since 2014. I trust him absolutely. He is so caring and kind .. to me and my wife ... and in my experience his skills are second to none.

19th March 2017
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Doctor was very polite, friendly and very clear, i felt very supported and all my questions were answered. He made sure i understood everything before i left. Very pleased with the care i received.

15th March 2017
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Please accept our heart felt thanks for the wonderful care and kindness shown in the cobham and h.d. doctor and his staff, during my stay.

10th March 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

I have used Dr Jambulingam for 2 Hernia ops that have been very straight forward with great care taken by him and his team. Check ups are very knowledgeable too. Always listens and has a very happy calm personality.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »