Miss Ruth James

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

I found Miss Ruth James to be a real sweetheart - she was kind, patient, compassionate, sympathetic and in fact everything one could wish for in a consultant. She was reassuring and encouraging too.

17th December 2017
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Dr James was very pleasant and let me explain why I was there. I felt a bit embarrassed as I had been before and all was okay but I wasn't sure this time as my breasts felt different. Dr James explained that I had mastalgia, that alot of women get it who visit the Breast Clinic and there was nothing sinister, which was excellent for me obviously!! The thing she didn't do which maybe she could have done was to show a bit more interest in me as a person and to reassure me that nothing was wrong. As its very daunting visiting the clinic because you just dont know if its going to be you and maybe to say to me that it was okay for me to be there and if I was worried I could return at any time. But other than that she was very pleasant. However I do appreciate the number of women that passes your way every day so I guess time is short. The lady, Debbie, who did my mammogram however did reassure me that it was okay if I was worried I should attend so that was good of her. I would like to add that I think the service that is provided is amazing and I thank you for offering this clinic.

Short link to review Miss Ruth James: http://iwgc.net/efnqo